How many of ya'll

All countries control their border crossings and immigration.
The man sounds like he is an angry open borders racist Democrat.
BTW, they check IDs going into Mexico and Canada.

He is wrong. He thinks the Miranda Law was part of the Constitution. Any where in the U.S.A. an officer stops you and ask for I.D. And don't show one you can be taken to jail until an investigation is done.

All countries control their border crossings and immigration.
Oh totally, dude. That's why all of Europe has been talking about Muslim immigration for the past 10 years. They totally have immigration under control. So does China and India fighting and killing over their border. Totally.

You're totally not a joke poster, brah.

• Banned
He is wrong. He thinks the Miranda Law was part of the Constitution. Any where in the U.S.A. an officer stops you and ask for I.D. And don't show one you can be taken to jail until an investigation is done.
Not legally.

Not legally.
My nephew and my mom at different times. My nephew called me in the middle of the night I was the only number he remembered and cried ,uncle tell these people I am an American!!!! I got a hold of his Mom and straightened things out. And he is an white man. That was in Georgia. Same happened to my Mom here in Florida.

Not legally.
My nephew and my mom at different times. My nephew called me in the middle of the night I was the only number he remembered and cried ,uncle tell these people I am an American!!!! I got a hold of his Mom and straightened things out. And he is an white man. That was in Georgia. Same happened to my Mom here in Florida.
Still not legal.

think the BP was right?

How many of ya'll agree with the guy with the camera?

What in the wide world of blue fuck is "the BP"?
Are you posting from a gas station?

Border Patrol :)

Thanks. Of course. I mean whenever I pull into a BP station the first thing I think is "border patrol" because doesn't everybody.

I think the OP has an obsession. Or maybe more likely his scriptwriters figure this is all he can handle. :dunno:

think the BP was right?

Thanks. Of course. I mean whenever I pull into a BP station the first thing I think is "border patrol" because doesn't everybody.

I think the OP has an obsession. Or maybe more likely his scriptwriters figure this is all he can handle. :dunno:

I just really like freedom is all.

Why?
Don't you?

think the BP was right?

There was a Border Patrol agent in the video, dipshit. You should have watched it so you wouldn't look like such a fucking tool now.

think the BP was right?

Border Patrol.

(You really couldn't figure that out on your own? WTF is wrong with you, you huffing paint or something?)

Never heard it called "BP" before. Ever heard of British Petroleum, or do you live in a cave?

think the BP was right?

I just really like freedom is all.

Why?
Don't you?

"Freedom"?

Do you mean "free'dom"? It's got that apostrophe in the middle yanno.

think the BP was right?

There was a Border Patrol agent in the video, dipshit. You should have watched it so you wouldn't look like such a fucking tool now.

I didn't watch the video. I came here to find out what the fuck a "ya'll" is.

Forum List

Back