How many of the HILLARY VOTES are from illegal immigrants? Does Trump win Pop Vote?

From the link:
CxBwPXfVIAAcLle.jpg:large

Interesting.

IBT reporting that Clinton could have as many as 2,000,000 more votes than Trump.

(In recognizing the new normal I will do as righties here do and just post a drive-by comment without corroboration or verification. However, my comment is easily Googled).
And about 3 million of them were illegal, and there is going to be court action on that as well.

Then why did you just post "final" numbers?

You lied. And got caught at it.

The weird thing is that your lie would change nothing even if it were not a lie, so you lied without even having a reason.

That's weird dood. Seek help.

i didnt lie about anything fuck face

Well sure the GOP will expose all these bogus votes ! Since they are in charge .

Like I said, the Right prove they are heavily invested in Trump winning the PV by their lying about it!!!

cry me a river

--LOL

all that matters is the EC dork

however it is tards like you and pogo

that they as you might to hang on that hitlery was more popular then trump

--LOL

i didnt lie about anything fuck face

Read it and weep, smegma breath:

>> The latest national vote totals have Clinton at 61,350,758 votes - or 48 percent - compared to Trump's 60,583,838 or 47 percent. Those totals - a 0.4 percent drop in voter turnout from 2012 - gives the advantage to Clinton by 766,920 even vote counting continues. Clinton's margin is expected to grow as votes come in from heavily Democratic states, making her the fifth candidate to win the popular vote but lose the election, joining Al Gore in 2000; Andrew Jackson in 1824; Samuel Tilden in 1876; and Grover Cleveland in 1888. <<​

Posted less than an hour ago.

Liar. Guilty as charged.

The counting is still ongoing but projections are that Trump will win the PV. Soon to be breaking news on the pravda channels

It's a comparison image, is that difficult for you to understand? Your attempt at an insult is duly noted and disregarded.

All this talk of using the PV instead of the EC is basically the same as saying that the voters in cities should set agricultural and mining policy simply because there are more people in the cities. Urban centers should have a voice in policy that primarily affects rural areas, but those living in rural areas should have their voice heard as to how things will be handled in their own back yards. I don't think anyone in NY would like those in LA to decide how NY should conduct their affairs either.
Using the PV would have the effect of relegating the millions of people outside urban centers to the "back of the bus" in national politics. And I thought the left was about diversity and inclusion....

Trump never went to Cali to campaign...if it was ONLY about POPULAR VOTE, he would have visited California.

Zackly. And without looking it up I doubt Clinton went to North Dakota. And NOBODY ever goes to Alaska or Hawaìi. They're just deginated Duopoly pawns.

And that's all part of how the Electoral College fucks things up.
so it's been f'd up for 200 plus years?

Forum List

Back