How many of the HILLARY VOTES are from illegal immigrants? Does Trump win Pop Vote?

Then why did you just post "final" numbers?

You lied. And got caught at it.

i didnt lie about anything fuck face

Read it and weep, smegma breath:

>> The latest national vote totals have Clinton at 61,350,758 votes - or 48 percent - compared to Trump's 60,583,838 or 47 percent. Those totals - a 0.4 percent drop in voter turnout from 2012 - gives the advantage to Clinton by 766,920 even vote counting continues. Clinton's margin is expected to grow as votes come in from heavily Democratic states, making her the fifth candidate to win the popular vote but lose the election, joining Al Gore in 2000; Andrew Jackson in 1824; Samuel Tilden in 1876; and Grover Cleveland in 1888. <<​

Posted less than an hour ago.

Liar. Guilty as charged.
and so what? I bet if one counted all of the absentee ballots from all the red states it wouldn't even be close. Dude, all votes aren't counted because the popular vote doesn't mean anything. Except of course to a loser like you who is crying heavily. Need a box of tissue yet?

BTW, if she won more votes, why didn't she win the EC?

There is no PV count yet. They're still being counted.

exactly so at this point hitlery has not won anything

>> The latest national vote totals have Clinton at 61,350,758 votes - or 48 percent - compared to Trump's 60,583,838 or 47 percent. Those totals - a 0.4 percent drop in voter turnout from 2012 - gives the advantage to Clinton by 766,920 even vote counting continues. Clinton's margin is expected to grow as votes come in from heavily Democratic states, making her the fifth candidate to win the popular vote but lose the election, joining Al Gore in 2000; Andrew Jackson in 1824; Samuel Tilden in 1876; and Grover Cleveland in 1888. <<​

Liar. Guilty as charged.
and so what? I bet if one counted all of the absentee ballots from all the red states it wouldn't even be close. Dude, all votes aren't counted because the popular vote doesn't mean anything. Except of course to a loser like you who is crying heavily. Need a box of tissue yet?

They count all the absentee voted because there are down ballot candidates and ballot propositions that are important too.

exactly so at this point hitlery has not won anything

Liar. Guilty as charged.

They count all the absentee voted because there are down ballot candidates and ballot propositions that are important too.
no they don't. if there aren't enough ballots to overturn the electoral votes, they aren't counted. look it up.

...and if that's the case and Trump actually won the popular vote, then those protesting will stop....right?

:bang3:

Trump never went to Cali to campaign...if it was ONLY about POPULAR VOTE, he would have visited California.

Voter Fraud----Were 7.5 Million Illegal Votes Cast For Hillary?

Voter fraud is a reality. It always had been. It's just that when Democrats use it, it's okey.

George Soros‘ Opens Society Foundation funded massive “Voter Fund” in the amount of $25 million in 2016 (he also funded violent riots in Ferguson, Missouri in in the amount of $33 million). For 8 years, Obama had the Department of Health and Human Services pay the employees of George Soros’ ACORN groups to illegally register millions of Illegal Aliens to vote illegally (those ACORN organizations in 50 states had to change their names after ACORN was convicted of “Voter Fraud” in 11 states).

More than 7.5 million voters listed above, most probably had their votes cast illegally for Hillary, in addition to the millions of Illegal Aliens who were illegally registered to vote by Soros’ former ACORN groups, whose salaries were paid for by the Obama’s Department of Health and Human Services.

The American voters are now hearing the steady drum beat, by the left of center liberal media establishment, that Hillary got more votes than President Elect Donald J. Trump, in order to delegitimize President Elect Donald J. Trumps election. She absolutely did not get more “legal” votes than President Elect Donald J. Trump!!

More @ Political Pistachio: Voter Fraud----Were 7.5 Million Illegal Votes Cast For Hillary?

With yet another:

Report: Three Million Votes in Presidential Election Cast by Illegal Aliens

We know Obama suggested that resident aliens vote – which was highly illegal.

We have verified more than three million votes cast by non-citizens,” tweeted Phillips after reporting that the group had completed an analysis of a database of 180 million voter registrations.

More @ Prison Planet.com » Report: Three Million Votes in Presidential Election Cast by Illegal Aliens

From the link:
CxBwPXfVIAAcLle.jpg:large

Interesting.

"Interesting"??

Never saw a population density map before? And you think you're an "old soul"? :rolleyes:
It's a comparison image, is that difficult for you to understand? Your attempt at an insult is duly noted and disregarded.

It's a population density map. You could use the same maps to display cell phone activity, road traffic, number of K-Mart stores, places you can get a colonic, anything. But that in no way means that cell phone activity causes K-Mart stores.

Get it?

...and if that's the case and Trump actually won the popular vote, then those protesting will stop....right?

:bang3:

Trump never went to Cali to campaign...if it was ONLY about POPULAR VOTE, he would have visited California.

Voter Fraud----Were 7.5 Million Illegal Votes Cast For Hillary?

Voter fraud is a reality. It always had been. It's just that when Democrats use it, it's okey.

George Soros‘ Opens Society Foundation funded massive “Voter Fund” in the amount of $25 million in 2016 (he also funded violent riots in Ferguson, Missouri in in the amount of $33 million). For 8 years, Obama had the Department of Health and Human Services pay the employees of George Soros’ ACORN groups to illegally register millions of Illegal Aliens to vote illegally (those ACORN organizations in 50 states had to change their names after ACORN was convicted of “Voter Fraud” in 11 states).

More than 7.5 million voters listed above, most probably had their votes cast illegally for Hillary, in addition to the millions of Illegal Aliens who were illegally registered to vote by Soros’ former ACORN groups, whose salaries were paid for by the Obama’s Department of Health and Human Services.

The American voters are now hearing the steady drum beat, by the left of center liberal media establishment, that Hillary got more votes than President Elect Donald J. Trump, in order to delegitimize President Elect Donald J. Trumps election. She absolutely did not get more “legal” votes than President Elect Donald J. Trump!!

More @ Political Pistachio: Voter Fraud----Were 7.5 Million Illegal Votes Cast For Hillary?

With yet another:

Report: Three Million Votes in Presidential Election Cast by Illegal Aliens

We know Obama suggested that resident aliens vote – which was highly illegal.

We have verified more than three million votes cast by non-citizens,” tweeted Phillips after reporting that the group had completed an analysis of a database of 180 million voter registrations.

More @ Prison Planet.com » Report: Three Million Votes in Presidential Election Cast by Illegal Aliens

Oh please.

Alex Jones, credible source. Wanna buy a bridge?

All this talk of using the PV instead of the EC is basically the same as saying that the voters in cities should set agricultural and mining policy simply because there are more people in the cities. Urban centers should have a voice in policy that primarily affects rural areas, but those living in rural areas should have their voice heard as to how things will be handled in their own back yards. I don't think anyone in NY would like those in LA to decide how NY should conduct their affairs either.
Using the PV would have the effect of relegating the millions of people outside urban centers to the "back of the bus" in national politics. And I thought the left was about diversity and inclusion....

Nope. It would make everybody's vote count for something ---- instead of throwing out 49% of the votes and telling those voters they wasted their time because they don't count.

"one" equals "one". It cannot equal anything else.

We don't get around by horses anymore nor do we live by candle light. And that is how archaic the EC is.
You should read this article, it does a pretty good job of explaining, not only how the EC works, but why. More importantly, why it is a good system.
Why We Use Electoral College, Not Popular Vote

Actually it really doesn't go into why. But we've already done this in at least three other threads so here it comes again.

(abridged from a previous post):

The EC was in fact put there to shore up slave states and Slave Power. When the original Thirteen Colonies were coming together the slave states had enough population to dominate, but ONLY if they counted their slaves, who had no vote. So they came up with the "Three Fifths Compromise", stipulating that for the purpose of counting population, the enslaved in those states would be counted as three-fifths of a person (the South wanted them counted fully to inflate their numbers, and they "compromised" at 3/5). Of course these slaves had no vote, so in effect their state's Electors voted on their behalf, regardless of what the slaves' interests would have been.

Thus Virginia, a slave state that gave us six of our first seven Presidents who were ALL slaveowners, became the dominant force in Presidential elections -- a dominance ("Old Dominion") it would not have had ----- if not for the Electoral College. And that in turn resisted the country ever facing and addressing the Slavery question, until it finally came to a head with the Civil War.

There was also an element of regionality, that one candidate shouldn't run up the score by amassing a big vote in a limited region. But that's clearly out the window by now; just have a look at the red and blue maps we're all familiar with and you've got a checkerboard of concentrated regions so it clearly doesn't work to do that. In fact the EC is the only reason that red and blue map, and the polarization it presents, EXISTS.

Again, it's constantly dividing people. It did that in its first version with slaves; then when the Fourteenth Amendment guaranteed citizenship to the ex-slaves, it proceeded to exclude women.... even though they too were counted without having the right to vote, until 1920.

Today it divides "red" states from "blue" states --- two terms which would not even exist if not for the divisive nature of the EC .... and it bestows destructive terms like "blue wall" and "flyover country". And it seasons that negativity with the blanket psychological suggestion that "the entire South votes red (unanimously)" and "The Pacific Coast votes blue (unanimously)". Neither are true, and it makes those alternative views invisible under that blanket. That only serves to perpetuate the same divisions.

So whatever its various intentions have been, its effect has been to divide, divide and ..... what was the other one..... oh yes --- divide.

He was one of the only people to call the winner of this election so that sounds credible to me.

Oh poster please. Grow a brain cell. You can flip a coin and "call" an election if you flip it enough. Hell, Michael Moore called it a long time ago.

Longknife posted one of Jones' tin-hat conspiracy hallucinations. Not an election call.

Shheeesh.

He was one of the only people to call the winner of this election so that sounds credible to me.

Oh poster please. Grow a brain cell. You can flip a coin and "call" an election if you flip it enough. Hell, Michael Moore called it a long time ago.

Longknife posted one of Jones' tin-hat conspiracy hallucinations. Not an election call.

Shheeesh.
I voted for a winner and I didn't vote for an anti American like Obama so I think you may want to grow some brain cells.

Shheeesh.
I voted for a winner and I didn't vote for an anti American like Obama so I think you may want to grow some brain cells.

O'bama wasn't running so it's possible you need a new calendar.

O'bama wasn't running so it's possible you need a new calendar
Could have fooled me. Hell he went to 15 different states trying to get the Hilldabeast over the finish line. All so he can try and hang on to his disastrous non accomplishments. He may as well not have even served his two terms because Trump is going to reverse most of it if not all of it. So you will not be able to go pee in the little girls room. LMFAO

O'bama wasn't running so it's possible you need a new calendar
Could have fooled me. Hell he went to 15 different states trying to get the Hilldabeast over the finish line. All so he can try and hang on to his disastrous non accomplishments. He may as well not have even served his two terms because Trump is going to reverse most of it if not all of it. So you will not be able to go pee in the little girls room. LMFAO

So you didn't even know who was running eh?

No wonder we got fucked.

No wonder we got fucked.
You got fucked for many reasons like electing a flawed candidate because it was "her turn" but more important than that is Obama was hateful and paid little attention towards the WORKING middle class. It was the blue collar Reagan type of Democrat that came out, not for Trump but against Obama. I know who ran smart ass and more important I know why you got fucked. If your side does not learn why they lost they will lose again. So keep on protesting and bitching and moaning...... that only helps my side.

No wonder we got fucked.
You got fucked for many reasons like electing a flawed candidate because it was "her turn" but more important than that is Obama was hateful and paid little attention towards the WORKING middle class. It was the blue collar Reagan type of Democrat that came out, not for Trump but against Obama. I know who ran smart ass and more important I know why you got fucked. If your side does not learn why they lost they will lose again. So keep on protesting and bitching and moaning...... that only helps my side.

I don't have "sides", hack-boi.

When I say "we" I mean "The United States". This ain't some fantasy football game just because that's the only level unwashed like you understand.

We don't get around by horses anymore nor do we live by candle light. And that is how archaic the EC is.
You have no idea what you're talking about.
The EC is about giving small states and its citizens a voice in the government rather than be steamrolled by NY and California.

You have no idea what you're talking about.
The EC is about giving small states and its citizens a voice in the government rather than be steamrolled by NY and California.

Again --- you can parrot that simplistic slogan all you like --- and many have --- but what you can't do is make it work.

There is no planet on which "one" does not equal "one". Not even yours.

Forum List

Back