free stuff

me, me

Free stuff,

me, me

love the Muslims

free stuff

global warming

free stuff

I seriously think we are going to see just that in the next few years. He really has the power to go right over the heads of people that have been so hurtful to him and the American people. He has managed to pull us out of a horrible mess despite the games and stalls of the congress.
That's some serious KoolAid gulping. You can thank the Republicans for any improvement in the economy, like the sequester the libs howled about. And no, obama doesn't have ultimate power, sorry. He can veto everything but he can't write the checks and likely isn't stupid enough to go full bore on it as it would have dire consequences in 2016.

:disagree: Are you serious...
I was just heard on Fox news yesterday claiming how bad our economy is ( actually trying to lie and slam Obama)

It was the early things that Obama did and the republican's gave him crap for his every move.

Now you want to take credit for it ..The Republicans pulled us out of a horrible mess that the Republicans created.....:lol::lol::lol: Oh too funny~

He's been trying to work with them for six years. The election was only overwhelming if you don't consider the tiny number of people who voted. Not many more than you would expect in an election for Homecoming Queen.
Yeah, obama is trying to work with Republicans until they agree with him. And he won the non-votes.

LOL

An example of Obama refusing to work with the right? There is a difference between trying to work with them and caving to their every demand.

Obama showed us his rapport with the opposition is nonexistent.

What did Bush do when Democrats cheered when he said privatization of Social Security failed? Did he
He's been trying to work with them for six years. The election was only overwhelming if you don't consider the tiny number of people who voted. Not many more than you would expect in an election for Homecoming Queen.
Neither side has tried to work with the other
Bullshit. Democrats have refused to work with Republicans since 2000. They have been like an enemy among us doing everything they can to bring this country down in reality and in the eyes of the world. The latest example was Sen Dianne Feinstein badmouthing our intelligence agencies. There was no call for that. If anything, that stuff needs to be handled behind closed doors, not blasted to the whole planet.
And, in response, republicans have vowed to block the dems at every turn.
Just saying it has been tit for tat.
Repubs got the brunt of it for the last few years. Now it's the Dems' turn to see shit ran past them.
I hope The Obama uses veto power, just to see it go back and pass anyway
Democrats have been specializing in proposals that a sane person would reject and then finding a way of making the GOP look bad in rejecting it. Immigration is a prime example.

So he asked for a solution from GOP. Got nothing.

He then went a did something a majority of Americans support.

Looks radical, but I suppose doing things people want is radical to the hard right.

The only thing he asks from the GOP is to kiss his ass.

Yeah, obama is trying to work with Republicans until they agree with him. And he won the non-votes.

LOL

An example of Obama refusing to work with the right? There is a difference between trying to work with them and caving to their every demand.

What did Bush do when Democrats cheered when he said privatization of Social Security failed? Did he
Bullshit. Democrats have refused to work with Republicans since 2000. They have been like an enemy among us doing everything they can to bring this country down in reality and in the eyes of the world. The latest example was Sen Dianne Feinstein badmouthing our intelligence agencies. There was no call for that. If anything, that stuff needs to be handled behind closed doors, not blasted to the whole planet.
Repubs got the brunt of it for the last few years. Now it's the Dems' turn to see shit ran past them.
Democrats have been specializing in proposals that a sane person would reject and then finding a way of making the GOP look bad in rejecting it. Immigration is a prime example.

Looks radical, but I suppose doing things people want is radical to the hard right.

I didn't watch the speech but if Obama really told that to the GOP, good for him since they've obstructed him for over six years.

Obama's speech:

free stuff

free stuff

me, me

Free stuff,

me, me

love the Muslims

free stuff

global warming

free stuff

I'm sure that is exactly what you heard. The only problem with that, is that it was the voices in your head you heard instead of our president's great speech.

Republicans had a meeting on inauguration day and decided there would be no cooperation, and since when did a republican have a problem with publicly pointing out anything? Hell, they make stuff up to point out all the time..............Remember BENGHAZIBENGHAZIBENGHAZI?
And The Obama just stood in front of our nation and promised to veto any and everything that didn't fit his wealth 're-distribution plans

If that were true, which it is not, that still wouldn't justify the GOP refusing to work with him on anything for six years.
Scroll back.
Not justifying either side.
Theve both been obstructive

Right....You repeat that silly right wing "redistribution" meme, and then try to claim neutrality. You're childish stunt is noted.

I don't get these "redistribution" attacks. By next year the top 1% will have as much as the rest combined.

South Africa in deep apartheid had better wealth distribution than US today. The Super Wealthy pay less taxes as percentage than a regular middle class. Polls show Americans find Wealth distribution unsatisfactory:
vr5pruqgoui9t_n_kloisq.png

This is a simple case of haters must hate. The GOP policies are about growing this gap, good on to the President in calling out the lobbyists on this one.
The GOP are ideologically bankrupt, they made the deal with the Hard Right and they don't know what to do with it now.

Wake up GOP, America is talking
Poll United we stand on wealth gap

Compared to the rest of the world
gini%20map%20twotonefull%20pos-thumb-600x302-63701.jpg

So US is situated below many third world countries.

Republicans had a meeting on inauguration day and decided there would be no cooperation, and since when did a republican have a problem with publicly pointing out anything? Hell, they make stuff up to point out all the time..............Remember BENGHAZIBENGHAZIBENGHAZI?
And The Obama just stood in front of our nation and promised to veto any and everything that didn't fit his wealth 're-distribution plans

If that were true, which it is not, that still wouldn't justify the GOP refusing to work with him on anything for six years.
Scroll back.

Right....You repeat that silly right wing "redistribution" meme, and then try to claim neutrality. You're childish stunt is noted.

I don't get these "redistribution" attacks. By next year the top 1% will have as much as the rest combined.

South Africa in deep apartheid had better wealth distribution than US today. The Super Wealthy pay less taxes as percentage than a regular middle class. Polls show Americans find Wealth distribution unsatisfactory:

This is a simple case of haters must hate. The GOP policies are about growing this gap, good on to the President in calling out the lobbyists on this one.
The GOP are ideologically bankrupt, they made the deal with the Hard Right and they don't know what to do with it now.

Your second sentence answers your first one

LOL

After six years of trying to work with the childish, obstructionist GOP, I would have told them to kiss my ass long ago. If you don't want to work with him, then get out of the way because he has waited long enough and will just roll over any obstructions from now on.

LOL

Bulldyke hasn't a fucking clue about what this POS has become...

obama-dictator.jpg

After six years of trying to work with the childish, obstructionist GOP, I would have told them to kiss my ass long ago. If you don't want to work with him, then get out of the way because he has waited long enough and will just roll over any obstructions from now on.

Scroll back.

None of that matters or will even be believed by them. Unless they hear it on fox, it didn't happen. The good news is that their numbers are getting smaller each day. They are getting louder to make up for the dwindling numbers, but their extinction is inevitable.

Obama's speech:

free stuff

free stuff

me, me

Free stuff,

me, me

love the Muslims

free stuff

global warming

free stuff

I'm sure that is exactly what you heard. The only problem with that, is that it was the voices in your head you heard instead of our president's great speech.

You have Moon Bat ears so you heard that if we just give communism one more chance it will work this time.

Obama's speech:

free stuff

free stuff

me, me

Free stuff,

me, me

love the Muslims

free stuff

global warming

free stuff

You have Moon Bat ears so you heard that if we just give communism one more chance it will work this time.

Wrong again. When did the right wing start thinking they could make something true just by saying it?

LOL

I didn't watch the speech but if Obama really told that to the GOP, good for him since they've obstructed him for over six years.
Obama and cooperation with congress is a Non-starter. Impossible when he insults them every day in his speeches.

I had to turn off my radio when Obama took credit for the low gas prices , I threw up in my mouth , his administration opposes fracking.with a vengeance and opposes the pipeline

What a joke and you asshats believe him

He is right bulldog Obama is playing a game that he lost at by the results of the last election
He had nothing to lose now
But promising more free stuff and take it away from investors
that will slow us down again, just like Obama care

Who told me that common sense which liberals clearly lack, When was the last time I watched t.v ?. Was when the packers lost to Seattle

He has nothing to lose at this point i don't know why people act like he does. He Can basically do what he wants as this is his second term and Veto everything he disagrees with.

What he has to lose is his legacy. It's already tarnished. If he vetoes everything the duly elected representatives of the House and Senate send him he will see that legacy go up in flames.

Whether liberals like it or not, the mid terms were an overwhelming rejection of Obama's policies. President Clinton had the gravitas to understand that when it happened to him and he turned his whole Presidency around by working positively with Congress and the Senate.
President Clinton wasn't a complete moron.

Forum List

Back