How many grown men and women do you know that cry about Trump day in and out?

Roughly the same number grown men and women who cried about Obama day in and day out.

Show us the mobs of crying Conservatives after barry was elected.
Republicans-lose-election-008.jpg
main-qimg-2084d8cb6e9013fda07b885f5419d923
They asked for crying.

Besides the cry babies here, do you know any that do? I do, I finally got sick of listening to their insane babbling and ran them off. Idiots.

Meh.....I dont hang out with liberals and I live in Texas so i really dont have to interact with them.
We got some around here.

Here in Katy they are few and far between.
When I got thrown in jail in Katy(1977) I had longer hair than all the town's women folk.

Besides the cry babies here, do you know any that do? I do, I finally got sick of listening to their insane babbling and ran them off. Idiots.

Meh.....I dont hang out with liberals and I live in Texas so i really dont have to interact with them.
We got some around here.

We have a few, don't really know how many but there were more than a few "beto" signs in yards last year.

We had a few in my neighborhood.
Of course I drove by their houses several times honking my horn afterwards.

We got some around here.

When I got thrown in jail in Katy(1977) I had longer hair than all the town's women folk.

I'm sure that factored in when they took you to jail.

I have friends truly offended and not represented by anything Trump says or does.
I try to be as sympathetic with them, knowing how constantly antagonized and conflicted
I felt during Obama's administration that insisted on imposing unconstitutional mandates
through Congress and Court.

miketx Honestly, I never felt any sympathy toward Clinton
until I saw her lose. That's when I committed to back off any bashing on the left.

The tears and heartfelt statement I saw Miley Cyrus make by video
was the most sincere, and captured that there are REAL feelings,
hopes and aspirations tied in with party representation through the
candidates and leaders these sectors DEPEND on to feel included
and encouraged to participate in the democratic process.

To you, to me, it's all false and NOBODY should depend on figureheads.
Nobody should depend on court rulings, by 9 people in DC, to determine
if "they feel equal or not" or if they feel INCLUDED and recognized as people.

But truly, that's how that system of beliefs is structured.
People TRULY feel threatened and oppressed
without SOMEONE or SOMETHING in govt to confirm they
are represented and included equally in public policy and process.

Not something to be made fun or light of.

I felt HORRIFIED when nobody understood what is the "big problem"
with everyone buying insurance? What is the "big deal" with
public policy endorsing same sex marriage or punishing
people for refusing services for same sex weddings.

As HORRIFIED I was at the prospect of Democrats abusing
govt 4-8 more years the same way, without recourse,
that's why I sympathize with friends who feel and react
when it comes to Trump. If it's anything like the outrage
I experienced over Obama's disregard for public interest,
I can only imagine and sympathize!

Honestly, I know people who didn't vote for Trump, and none of them express the rabid insanity that the posters on here do. I suspect most here are socks anyway.

Most folks I know are centrist some leaning slightly left. But we all agree that government has gotten far too intrusive, bloated and the cause of more problems rather than being the solution to them. Of course these aren't rabid progressives, as I couldn't take two minutes of conversation with one of those.
I actually see some liberals I know become disgusted with the latest actions of the DFL and the the barrage of hatred to the POTUS. Not to mention the immersion into identity politics.

Dear petro miketx
The REAL progressives fed up with the politics ARE NOT ON THIS SITE.
I can find them on FACEBOOK, and the ones in Houston who haven't given up
on elite liberal interests "hijacking" Pacifica PUBLIC RADIO might still go there.

If you base your perception on this site,
you will be skewed toward more
* INFORMED conservatives on the right
* TRUMP fundamentalists
that are the LOUDEST and most VOCAL/VISIBLE

Sorry but if you are trying to gauge how many
liberals on the left are rabidly against Trump,
you won't find many liberals on here in the first place.

Your data/perception will be grossly skewed.

I did not care about Obama and I think Trump will lose in 2020. My cousin does not like Trump because he is a bully, and my neighbor goes insane when she hears his name on the news. I think if you let this stuff run your life, you better re-think your life.

Forum List

Back