How many democrats own guns?

There is no way that the only gun owners in this country are republicans. There is just to many guns being sold right now for that to be true so I wonder how many democrats feel comfortable with strict gun laws? Some of these laws are so tough that it makes it impossible to even buy one in some states (California). Do you feel comfortable with that and/or do you feel comfortable with a complete gun ban that many other 'liberals' want. I myself own a lot of guns and was able to get them with little ease (background check). I really didn't like the background check but it appears that most polls seem to think this is OK. I'm wondering how many of you secretly wish you didn't have to go through the hassle of a background check?

Who are the liberals that want a complete gun ban?
All of the ones that say "you don't need a gun"

That's foolishness. I know plenty of people who don't need a gun and I don't support banning all guns.
I support the constitution....

There is no way that the only gun owners in this country are republicans. There is just to many guns being sold right now for that to be true so I wonder how many democrats feel comfortable with strict gun laws? Some of these laws are so tough that it makes it impossible to even buy one in some states (California). Do you feel comfortable with that and/or do you feel comfortable with a complete gun ban that many other 'liberals' want. I myself own a lot of guns and was able to get them with little ease (background check). I really didn't like the background check but it appears that most polls seem to think this is OK. I'm wondering how many of you secretly wish you didn't have to go through the hassle of a background check?

That's foolishness. I know plenty of people who don't need a gun and I don't support banning all guns.

Not here. Every person who has ever said you don't need a gun is for banning guns

But just the fact that you tell people they don't need a gun is telling.

It's none of your business if people own guns is it?

I'll give you a hint here

there is only one answer to that question and it starts with the letter N and end with the letter O

Not here. Every person who has ever said you don't need a gun is for banning guns

there is only one answer to that question and it starts with the letter N and end with the letter O

Your strawman is weak.

I own more guns than you do.

Your strawman is weak.

Not really you just don't hear people tell you that you don't need a gun over and over do you?

You like to talk about code words well the you don't need a gun line is code for you shouldn't have a gun

I own more guns than you do.
Is that why you want to take mine?

Your strawman is weak.

Not really you just don't hear people tell you that you don't need a gun over and over do you?

You like to talk about code words well the you don't need a gun line is code for you shouldn't have a gun

There are no serious efforts in this country to ban all guns. That is paranoid propaganda invented by the gun rights extremists.

Your strawman is weak.

There are no serious efforts in this country to ban all guns. That is paranoid propaganda invented by the gun rights extremists.

Ah but that was not your question was it?

You asked and I quote

"Who are the liberals that want a complete gun ban?"

And I answered that

Your strawman is weak.

You asked and I quote

And I answered that

No you made some shit up that didn't prove anything.

Your strawman is weak.

You asked and I quote

And I answered that

So you're saying that not one liberal here or anywhere wants a gun ban?

Now who is making shit up?

I've owned guns all my life and I wouldn't vote for a god dammed Republican on my death bed. I have a .38 Chief's Special, a .30 .30 saddle rifle and a Remington long barreled 12 gauge. Nobody who's just an everyday citizen needs a weapon like the AR-15 and the damn things should be taken out of gun stores all over America. The NRA is nothing more than a branch of the gun manufacturers and that shit should be stopped too.

Your strawman is weak.

You asked and I quote

And I answered that

There are people who want a gun ban. You can find people who support any position.

Can you name any with absolute certainty, though? Can you prove that any effort to ban guns in the US has ever been attempted at the legislative level?

And....I own a firearm. Have been a gun owner for my entire adult life.

which proves the lie that RWNJ's keep telling about democrats hating guns. normal people (e.g, 90% of this country) just want guns out of the hands of crazies, criminals, abusers and people on the terrorist watch list.

no normal person likes a background check. but normal people understand that it's necessary. you're just a whining crying brat.

You asked and I quote

And I answered that

There are people who want a gun ban. You can find people who support any position.

Can you name any with absolute certainty, though? Can you prove that any effort to ban guns in the US has ever been attempted at the legislative level?

Again that was not the question that was asked.

And yes I think there is a serious movement to ban guns. it starts with banning so called "assault rifles" but then the idiot liberal will realize that all an "assault rifle" is just a semiautomatic rifle. Then it will be the semiauto on the ban list. In the meantime allowable magazine size will be reduced to ridiculously low numbers.

Even the stupidest of liberals knows the best way to eat an elephant is one bite at a time

You asked and I quote

And I answered that

ever?? the D.C. case that ended with heller's saying there can't be a total ban. ...which was reasonable. it's the way it's interpreted by the NRA pawns that's the problem.

Your strawman is weak.

Registration by you fascists is serious.....

You asked and I quote

And I answered that

ever?? the D.C. case that ended with heller's saying there can't be a total ban. ...which was reasonable. it's the way it's interpreted by the NRA pawns that's the problem.

No the first step is getting the courts to say that gun ownership is not an individual right.

So tell me if the government says that no individual has the right to own a firearm what the next step will be?

I know you are addressing Democrats here but I cannot resist adding my two cents.

First rule of thumb is that Progressives are progressives FIRST before all else (BAE?). They are progressives before themselves, their families, their honesty, their best interest, and even their humanity. If they purchase an AR-15 today, and the progressives in charge want a bill that bans them tomorrow, they are compelled to support it even if it means the gun they just bought will have to be forfeited. They are progressives BAE.

You asked and I quote

And I answered that

Shall not be infringed? Which word gives you trouble little girl?

Forum List

Back