How Many Coerced "Vaccine" Dead Have Employers Murdered?

It is what it is my friends.

CDC says vaccine link to heart inflammation is stronger than previously thought​

The heart of the problem getting vaccinated...

June 14, 2021
Let's stop everything. Of the hundreds of millions to get vaccinated we have 220 people with heart inflammation and of those 80% got better on their own.

Nobody is going to change course over this.

Look ....you do what you want to do.

What do I care.:)

I'm just curious why you dipshits didn't care when 600k Americans died but feel like vaccines are a health hazard because a very, teeny, tiny fraction of a percent got heart inflammation that may or may not be linked to the vaccine.

It's about being compelled to take a medication one does not choose to partake in. If there's even a remote possibility that the medication could cause an adverse side effect resulting in death, why should an otherwise healthy person (or one who already had covid and thus has natural immunity) who does not want to take that risk be forced to submit? Don't say it's about other people, because those other people are fully at liberty to take the vaccine treatment if they so choose.

Statistically you are way more likely to catch COVID and die than face any issues with a vaccine.

Don't worry about it as it appears those who have gotten vaccinated (and were more likely to wear masks) are defeating the virus and may only be spreading in wingnuts who don't get vaccinated.

Yes, the same thing happened with the ferrets, mice when they were initially injected. They responded very well. They all died when they were attenuated with the wild virus. We have no idea of what's going to happen with this experimental injection. We're about to find out though.

Not true.

The safety of the coronavirus was mostly developed before COVID19, it's not like they just started testing the vaccine in 2020. They only had to do some final testing after they tuned in the mRNA vaccine with COVID19 rna sequencing.

CDC says vaccine link to heart inflammation is stronger than previously thought​

June 14, 2021
Let's stop everything. Of the hundreds of millions to get vaccinated we have 220 people with heart inflammation and of those 80% got better on their own.

I'm just curious why you dipshits didn't care when 600k Americans died but feel like vaccines are a health hazard because a very, teeny, tiny fraction of a percent got heart inflammation that may or may not be linked to the vaccine.

It's about being compelled to take a medication one does not choose to partake in. If there's even a remote possibility that the medication could cause an adverse side effect resulting in death, why should an otherwise healthy person (or one who already had covid and thus has natural immunity) who does not want to take that risk be forced to submit? Don't say it's about other people, because those other people are fully at liberty to take the vaccine treatment if they so choose.

Statistically you are way more likely to catch COVID and die than face any issues with a vaccine.

Don't worry about it as it appears those who have gotten vaccinated (and were more likely to wear masks) are defeating the virus and may only be spreading in wingnuts who don't get vaccinated.

Yes, the same thing happened with the ferrets, mice when they were initially injected. They responded very well. They all died when they were attenuated with the wild virus. We have no idea of what's going to happen with this experimental injection. We're about to find out though.

Not true.

The safety of the coronavirus was mostly developed before COVID19, it's not like they just started testing the vaccine in 2020. They only had to do some final testing after they tuned in the mRNA vaccine with COVID19 rna sequencing.

Not true. All of the animals in the 2010-2011 clinical trials died. We don't know if this injection is safe. Normal clinical trials last 8-12 years. We only have about 6 months of data. We'll know more in 5-6 years.

June 14, 2021

Not true.

Not true. All of the animals in the 2010-2011 clinical trials died. We don't know if this injection is safe. Normal clinical trials last 8-12 years. We only have about 6 months of data. We'll know more in 5-6 years.

You sure about that bullshit?

Where are all the vaccine deaths now? Are we going to be perpetually waiting (in your case hoping) for them to happen?

June 14, 2021

Not true.

Where are all the vaccine deaths now? Are we going to be perpetually waiting (in your case hoping) for them to happen?

I'm 100 percent sure. I worked for the spooks.

June 14, 2021

Not true.

So, you got nothing worthwhile then? You worked for 'the spooks' but talk about conspiracies that are posted in the far corners of the internet? Yeah, you sure got some insight.

June 14, 2021

Not true.

So, you got nothing worthwhile then? You worked for 'the spooks' but talk about conspiracies that are posted in the far corners of the internet? Yeah, you sure got some insight.

I wish. I've been warning people for almost a year. Most would rather bow down and be fed the propaganda, censorship, and lies by the govt, tech, and media. I don't care too much anymore.

June 14, 2021

Not true.

I wish. I've been warning people for almost a year. Most would rather bow down and be fed the propaganda, censorship, and lies by the govt, tech, and media. I don't care too much anymore.

If by warning you mean you pass off baseless conspiracies you pick up on the web and then claim you have some sort of special insight then no wonder nobody is listening to you.

. Alien to my way of thinking, but now talking to guys who were told if they wanted to keep their jobs they would have to be in the ongoing, de-facto mRNA clinical trials i.e. take the "Vax".

Well, if you're in a "right to work" state, that would certainly be the case, as a judge down in Texas ruled.

First, if they used white mice for those animal trials, they have a 1.3 - 3 year lifespan.
And your "normal" clinical trials of 8-12 years are for specific ailments, in which only a fraction of the population is a candidate for. And since they are looking at long term benefits, they have to hold the trials over that span.

Compare to normal vaccine trials, such as for polio.

In 1954, clinical trials using the Salk vaccine and a placebo began on nearly two million American schoolchildren. In April 1955, it was announced that the vaccine was effective and safe, and a nationwide inoculation campaign began.

June 14, 2021

Not true.

If by warning you mean you pass off baseless conspiracies you pick up on the web and then claim you have some sort of special insight then no wonder nobody is listening to you.

No, on the contrary, media, tech, govt, lied about the origins of the virus, lied about the masks, lied about the funding and on and on. We know it was bioengineered but yet the tech, media were furiously deleting those truths to write their own lies and propaganda. To what end? Now, they're desperately trying to undo the lies. Sorry, don't work that way.

June 14, 2021

Not true.

No, on the contrary, media, tech, govt, lied about the origins of the virus, lied about the masks, lied about the funding and on and on. We know it was bioengineered but yet the tech, media were furiously deleting those truths to write their own lies and propaganda. To what end? Now, they're desperately trying to undo the lies. Sorry, don't work that way.

Coo coo.

June 14, 2021

Not true.

Coo coo.

You can't discern the truth. Better pull that head of the sand.

June 14, 2021

Not true.

Coo coo.

Everyone is out to kill Americans. Bill Gates, Joe Biden, CNN and Mickey Mouse. The motivations is clearly.....what?

CDC Data Show 4,000+ Reported Deaths Following COVID Vaccines as Kids 12 and Older Now Eligible

(childrenshealthdefense.org)

Update to link: now over 5,000 not 4,000. Alien to my way of thinking, but now talking to guys who were told if they wanted to keep their jobs they would have to be in the ongoing, de-facto mRNA clinical trials i.e. take the "Vax".

Maybe not all these deaths are related. But some are. Even though Pfizer/Moderna got their legal indemnity, not so for employers who do the actual act of coercion, against the Nuremberg Code. It is child's play for a lawyer to build the case that employers killed the employees who wouldn't have submitted otherwise. Feeding one's family is not the same as a trip to the water park.

UK warns people with food allergies, CBS News:

“England’s National Health Service warned on Wednesday that people “with a history of a significant allergic reaction to a vaccine, medicine or food” should not be given the COVID-19 vaccine developed by U.S. pharmaceutical giant Pfizer and Germany’s BioTech.”
Enough to where there is a labor shortage and we will need to let more people into the US

June 14, 2021

Not true.

Coo coo.

Everyone is out to kill Americans. Bill Gates, Joe Biden, CNN and Mickey Mouse. The motivations is clearly.....what?
You left out God, he wants us so bad he is willing to make us die.

CDC Data Show 4,000+ Reported Deaths Following COVID Vaccines as Kids 12 and Older Now Eligible

(childrenshealthdefense.org)

Update to link: now over 5,000 not 4,000. Alien to my way of thinking, but now talking to guys who were told if they wanted to keep their jobs they would have to be in the ongoing, de-facto mRNA clinical trials i.e. take the "Vax".

Maybe not all these deaths are related. But some are. Even though Pfizer/Moderna got their legal indemnity, not so for employers who do the actual act of coercion, against the Nuremberg Code. It is child's play for a lawyer to build the case that employers killed the employees who wouldn't have submitted otherwise. Feeding one's family is not the same as a trip to the water park.

UK warns people with food allergies, CBS News:

“England’s National Health Service warned on Wednesday that people “with a history of a significant allergic reaction to a vaccine, medicine or food” should not be given the COVID-19 vaccine developed by U.S. pharmaceutical giant Pfizer and Germany’s BioTech.”
Thanks, Munkle. I had a bad reaction to flu and pneumonia vaccines and was told to not take vaccines anymore. Maybe the medical community of Britain will wake the wokes to agreeing in the near future.

June 14, 2021

Not true.

Coo coo.

You left out God, he wants us so bad he is willing to make us die.
Moonie please stop the incindairies on 70% of Americans who lack sympathy on those who blame God for everything bad and slime him ruthlessly. Thx.

Forum List

Back