How Many Black ADULTS Testified Against SYG in Florida Hearing? ZERO

andrewbranca

Rookie
Nov 6, 2013
Just FYI, a couple of observations from watching the Florida Judiciary Committee shoot-down of HR-4003 (the "Repeal Stand-Your-Ground" bill) last Thursday.

In the part of the hearing where ordinary citizens (not part of LEO, not prosecutors/public-defenders, not community activists, not part of the race-hate industry, not representing a gun-rights group, hadn't suffered loss of a family member, etc.) had an opportunity to testify before the committee to support or oppose HB-4003, two things in particular seemed worth noting.

First, the number of those present to testify AGAINST HB-4003 greatly exceeded those to appear in support. The actual numbers of those who testified were 16 in opposition (and in support of SYG) and 14 in favor (and against SYG).

The true disparity was MUCH greater, however, as there were a great many people present in person to testify in opposition to the bill who waived their time to others speaking in opposition--I didn't do a hard count, but it seemed as if there were at least as my in opposition who waived their time as there were who actually spoke in opposition.

More startlingly, however, was the disparity in the age and maturity of the two groups.

Of the 14 who testified in favor of HB-4003 (and against SYG), only two were adults--and older white man and an older white woman. Of the remaining 12, all were either high school or college students/age.

That is, not a single black adult "normal citizen" showed up to testify in favor of HB-4002 and against SYG.

Indeed, five of those 12 should arguably be put in the "professional community organizer" bucket, as they each wore T-shirts identifying themselves as "Dream Defenders". You may recall these were the thugs who occupied the State Capital in the aftermath of the Zimmerman acquittal.

You can view the testimony of all 14 persons who testified in favor of HB-4003 and against SYG at my blog:

VIDEO: How Many Black ADULTS Testified Against SYG in Florida Hearing? ZERO

[Oops, it looks like I'm not allowed to embed URLs, but you can find the above at my blog, it's among the most recent posts.]

I also have a separate blog post where you can view the testimony of the 16 persons who testified against HB-4003 and in favor of SYG here:

VIDEO: 100% of Florida ADULTS Testifying In Hearing SUPPORTED Stand-Your-Ground

[Same here, no URL allowed, just check out my blog if interested.]

It is noteworthy that every one of those "ordinary citizens" testifying against HB-4003 was an adult--not a high school or college student among them.

--Andrew, [MENTION=22834]law[/MENTION]SelfDefense

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
Just FYI, a couple of observations from watching the Florida Judiciary Committee shoot-down of HR-4003 (the "Repeal Stand-Your-Ground" bill) last Thursday.

In the part of the hearing where ordinary citizens (not part of LEO, not prosecutors/public-defenders, not community activists, not part of the race-hate industry, not representing a gun-rights group, hadn't suffered loss of a family member, etc.) had an opportunity to testify before the committee to support or oppose HB-4003, two things in particular seemed worth noting.

First, the number of those present to testify AGAINST HB-4003 greatly exceeded those to appear in support. The actual numbers of those who testified were 16 in opposition (and in support of SYG) and 14 in favor (and against SYG).

The true disparity was MUCH greater, however, as there were a great many people present in person to testify in opposition to the bill who waived their time to others speaking in opposition--I didn't do a hard count, but it seemed as if there were at least as my in opposition who waived their time as there were who actually spoke in opposition.

More startlingly, however, was the disparity in the age and maturity of the two groups.

Of the 14 who testified in favor of HB-4003 (and against SYG), only two were adults--and older white man and an older white woman. Of the remaining 12, all were either high school or college students/age.

That is, not a single black adult "normal citizen" showed up to testify in favor of HB-4002 and against SYG.

Indeed, five of those 12 should arguably be put in the "professional community organizer" bucket, as they each wore T-shirts identifying themselves as "Dream Defenders". You may recall these were the thugs who occupied the State Capital in the aftermath of the Zimmerman acquittal.

You can view the testimony of all 14 persons who testified in favor of HB-4003 and against SYG at my blog:

VIDEO: How Many Black ADULTS Testified Against SYG in Florida Hearing? ZERO

[Oops, it looks like I'm not allowed to embed URLs, but you can find the above at my blog, it's among the most recent posts.]

I also have a separate blog post where you can view the testimony of the 16 persons who testified against HB-4003 and in favor of SYG here:

VIDEO: 100% of Florida ADULTS Testifying In Hearing SUPPORTED Stand-Your-Ground

[Same here, no URL allowed, just check out my blog if interested.]

It is noteworthy that every one of those "ordinary citizens" testifying against HB-4003 was an adult--not a high school or college student among them.

--Andrew, [MENTION=22834]law[/MENTION]SelfDefense

I think I initially misunderstood you. And not even sure of your point, now.

Last edited:
Along the same lines but different, we're going into Princeton tonight to see "12 Years A Slave". It's been tough to get tickets to see it up here since it was released a couple of weeks ago. However, I suspect if we lived in central Florida we would have been the only white people in the theatre on opening night. I suspect the ticket sales down in Redneck White Trashville are pretty bad.

Last edited:
FACTS about SYG!!!

Florida alone since 2005 when SYG was in place:

After 8 years and 135 FATAL SYG cases in Florida are you aware that:

44 blacks were accused; 25% convicted; 55% justified ; and 9% pending..
76 whites were accused; 33% convicted; 53% justified; and 11% pending...

By repealing the law, all those blacks found "justified" would be convicted! Do you understand nearly 22 blacks would be in prison
if it weren't for the SYG law!

Tell me you want more BLACKS convicted of killing because the "Stand Your Ground" law is repealed!

Stand your ground law, Trayvon Martin and a shocking legacy | Tampa Bay Times

Do the idiots and blacks WANT MORE BLACKS IN JAIL???

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
FACTS about SYG!!!

By repealing the law, all those blacks found "justified" would be convicted! Do you understand nearly 22 blacks would be in prison

Tell me you want more BLACKS convicted of killing because the "Stand Your Ground" law is repealed!

OK, let's play with statistics:

2005 (total population) of Florida
White 81.47%
Black 16.31%
Hisp/Asian/Am Indians 4.5%

So Blacks are being disproportionately targeted....and convicted.

FACTS about SYG!!!

White 81.47%
Black 16.31%

You left out White Hispanics, numbnuts.......

FACTS about SYG!!!

White 81.47%
Black 16.31%

So Blacks are being disproportionately targeted....and convicted.[/B]

you idiot, they are not disproportionally targeted, they commit crimes disproportionately more

FACTS about SYG!!!

White 81.47%
Black 16.31%

Are you ignoring or forgetting that most Black victims were attacked by other Blacks?

I'll bet you were ignoring that fact.

FACTS about SYG!!!

White 81.47%
Black 16.31%

You left out White Hispanics, numbnuts.......

No, I didn't, Numbernuts. I took the remaining 4.5% shown in the statistics, which were a divergence of everybody else, and abbreviated it so that dumbasses like you could understand.

FACTS about SYG!!!

White 81.47%
Black 16.31%

Are you ignoring or forgetting that most Black victims were attacked by other Blacks?

I'll bet you were ignoring that fact.

If you have that fact, then post it. I'm not your mother so I'm not going to help you.
I am overwhelmed by the sheer laziness of most people who post here. They just shotgun their mouths off and don't offer proof.

But you can bet your sorry ass that the people who introduced SYG and passed SYG were in that 81 fucking percent.

In review of murder statistics among the two races nationally compiled by the FBI, in 2010, there were 2,777 White on White murders; White on Black murders came to 218; Black on White murders came to 447, while Black on Black murders came to 2,459.

Black Caucus ignore crime statistics but target gun laws, watch groups - Atlanta Paulding County Republican | Examiner.com

And those numbers are where the races are known.

The law applies to everyone, regardless of race or gender.

Sharpton has been using the number of young black men who were killed as his stat.. But he hasn't been saying what the race was of those who the victims of those men who were killed.

Along the same lines but different, we're going into Princeton tonight to see "12 Years A Slave". It's been tough to get tickets to see it up here since it was released a couple of weeks ago. However, I suspect if we lived in central Florida we would have been the only white people in the theatre on opening night. I suspect the ticket sales down in Redneck White Trashville are pretty bad.

It should be a good movie, the book was really good. Here it is if anyone wants to read it. It's free:
Solomon Northup. Twelve Years a Slave: Narrative ofSolomon Northup, a Citizen of New-York, Kidnapped in Washington City in1841, and Rescued in 1853.

Stand Your Ground laws are really just "Whites can shoot blacks who scare them without having to really prove they were really under deadly threat."

That's why we had the white freakout over the arrest and trial of Zimmerman, whose acquittal was a mistake.

FACTS about SYG!!!

White 81.47%
Black 16.31%

Or.... Blacks are disproportionately targeting and committing violent crimes. Place your bets...

Stand Your Ground laws are really just "Whites can shoot blacks who scare them without having to really prove they were really under deadly threat."

That's why we had the white freakout over the arrest and trial of Zimmerman, whose acquittal was a mistake.

Troll alert

Forum List

Back