How many babies in the Syrian refugees are potential bombs?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
“The available information indicates that ISIS brought a baby, the son of a civilian was executed a few weeks ago under the charges of killing ISIS militants, in one of the training camps near Sharqat northern Salahuddin,” al-Husseini told Iraqi News.
“The organization has booby-trapped and blew up the child in front of dozens of ISIS militants by a remote,” he added.
The detonating of the baby was part of a training program to learn about booby-trapping mechanisms.
In the town of Heet, 31 miles from Ramadi–the city that was captured by ISIS in May–the organization burnt five women alive recently. The women refused to give their children to the Jihadist organization and were torched together with their sons by ISIS, a local Sunni tribal leader reported.
ISIS Creates Army Of Child Suicide Bombers, Uses Booby-Trapped Baby In Training Mission

Obama plans to bring 10,000 additional Syrian Refugees to the U.S. this year, yet the FBI has already said they do not have a way to properly vet the refugees, which could cause a threat to national security.

"We don't have it under control," Mr. Michael Steinback, Assistant Director for the FBI told the House Homeland Security committee in February.
"Absolutely, we're doing the best we can.
If I were to say that we had it under control, then I would say I know of every single individual traveling.
I don't.
And I don't know every person there and I don't know everyone coming back.
So it's not even close to being under control."

The chairman of the Homeland Security committee, Rep. Michael McCaul (R-TX), asked officials from DHS, FBI and the National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC),
"if bringing in Syrian refugees pose a greater risk to Americans?" Steinback responded, "Yes, I'm concerned. We'll have to go take a look at those lists and go through all of those intelligence holdings and be very careful to try and identify connections to foreign terrorist groups."
FBI Says There IS No Way To Vet Incoming Syrian Refugees | NumbersUSA

And Obama in the mean time taking a page from his past.. BLAMES Americans!
Remember when he criticized our military just like these other traitors did during Iraq Liberation?

Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "War is lost", (Wouldn't the insurgent barbarians find this statement helpful in recruiting?"Hey we have USA on the Run"!!!)
U.S. Rep. John Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,” (A barbarian says "SEE even their politicians admit USA are cold blooded killers"!
Senator Kerry (D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children." Kerry calling our troops TERRORISTS!!!

It wouldn't surprise me. I mean, they rape and mutilate them.. Why not let them enjoy the 72 year old virgin, too?

Certain people...lets call them radical Islamic terrorist for clarity's sake, have forced Syrian people to become refugees. Rather than create programs to accommodate the terrorists and render the refugees status permanent, I move that we kill the terrorists..all of them...and return the refugees to their homeland. If the Syrian government leaders do not support this effort, replace them (as soon as we kill them) with Muslims of a broader perspective. Can I get an amen or an Allahu Akbar on this recommendation?

"Refugee resettlement is the least likely route for potential terrorists, says Kathleen Newland at the Migration Policy Institute, a think-tank. Of the 745,000 refugees resettled since September 11th, only two Iraqis in Kentucky have been arrested on terrorist charges, for aiding al-Qaeda in Iraq."

Read the rest here.

Baby bombers in suicide stollers?

Tiny Tike Timebombers?

Troublesome threes in C2 pullovers?

I did not know that terrorists camps included Indoctrination Kindergarten Madrasas!!

"Refugee resettlement is the least likely route for potential terrorists, says Kathleen Newland at the Migration Policy Institute, a think-tank. Of the 745,000 refugees resettled since September 11th, only two Iraqis in Kentucky have been arrested on terrorist charges, for aiding al-Qaeda in Iraq."

Read the rest here.
No credit. That institute is funded by corporations and the UN.

Forum List

Back