Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Less than 4 years

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • 4 years

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • 8 years

Votes: 28 56.0%

• Total voters
Why do libs always talk about mandates? That isn't how it works, obama didn't have a mandate. obiecare never was popular for one example. Hillary supposedly won the popular vote but our elections are won by this thing we call the electoral college. You should look into it, how and why it was formed. Trump ran his race based on it, you have no idea what the outcome would have been had he ran for the popular vote.

Trump will do at least 4 years, he has more energy than most guys half his age. IF some lib doesn't kill him.

Screen-shot-2016-11-10-at-9.57.16-AM.png
:lmao:
He's right....sadness on you.....

he's a walking conflict of interest & it's not gonna be a cakewalk. i can't wait for the CONfirmation hearing to start.
What confirmation hearing child?

LOL. do some research on the subject & don't be so ignorant.
Indeed....

I think Trump will make it through four years but his scandals will make him irrelevant the last two

Trumps tendency to create his own facts and outright lie when he gets cornered will be his downfall. The press will cut him no slack and his own party would turn on him in a minute

Why didn't that happen with Obama then?

Just stop it with the "Obama does it too" nonsense

Trump lies at a level never approached by any politician. He lives on conspiracy sites and repeats their claims as facts. It is not just us, but the rest of the world that will be calling him out for his misstatements and blatant lies

Four years. I think one term will be enough to accomplish what he wants ( or not) and he'll look forward to cashing in on the ex-president gravy train.

I don't think he cares two hoots about that. If he was in it for the money, he would never have run for office. Financially, he did so much better in the private market.

I think Trump will make it through four years but his scandals will make him irrelevant the last two

Trumps tendency to create his own facts and outright lie when he gets cornered will be his downfall. The press will cut him no slack and his own party would turn on him in a minute

Trump lies at a level never approached by any politician. He lives on conspiracy sites and repeats their claims as facts. It is not just us, but the rest of the world that will be calling him out for his misstatements and blatant lies

It's less of how many lies one told. It's what they lied about that matters. DumBama told a trillion dollar lie......actually lies. Now our healthcare is all Fd up in this country. I'll wait to see if Trump can ever top that one.

What's your prediction?

Impossible to say at this time. Depends on how well he does.

If he follows though on the majority of his promises, (trade and immigration), imo, he will easily win re-election.

If he does not, he will be crushed like a bug.

4 or 8 years.

Unless he dies in office. More likely if he wins a second term.

It's less of how many lies one told. It's what they lied about that matters. DumBama told a trillion dollar lie......actually lies. Now our healthcare is all Fd up in this country. I'll wait to see if Trump can ever top that one.

Now we get to see if Trump can deliver a better healthcare plan or if he was just lying out his ass again

He promised coverage of pre-existing conditions, no lifetime caps, no mandates all at a cheaper cost

Now we get to see if Trump can deliver a better healthcare plan or if he was just lying out his ass again

He promised coverage of pre-existing conditions, no lifetime caps, no mandates all at a cheaper cost
The free market does that....

The question is....

How long can an overweight 70 year old withstand the burden of the presidency?

He could falter fast

The free market does that....

The free market also ships low-end jobs to Mexico and China.

But you guys don't seem like that.

What's your prediction?

Well before he leaves office he will have to

1. Build "the wall"
2. Bring back jobs
3. Stop illegal immigration
4. Set up Fema camps for Dims

Can he do all that in 4 or even 8 years? If not, he may have to do what Obama did which was to try and cancel the elections and become our Supreme leader.

Trump snuck in by fooling some union voters with his wild promises of protectionism and good paying jobs.
That's not likely to happen, in fact, the free trader/anti-union wing of the GOP is already talking down Trump's agenda.

That's because everyone in Washington pretends that jobs are not leaving the US in droves, just like they pretend illegals are not coming to the US in droves taking away what jobs are left.

Morons.

Forum List

Back