Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Less than 4 years

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • 4 years

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • 8 years

Votes: 28 56.0%

• Total voters
It would likely be Kaine or Schumer running against him in 2020.
Kaine would have as much chance as Hillary running again!
President Trump for four years then the 'First' Female President.......... Trump's daughter.
100% guaranteed.

hillary won the popular vote. that is a fact jack, so nothing of drumpf's will be a mandate. & doubt kaine will run next time around. as for ivanka? not gonna happen either.
What did she win?

3,000,000 more votes than tribbles. he got the presidency courtesy of putin as well. cheating always seems to surround the mango colored one, doesn't it?

Millions of votes from illegals in California don't set any mandate for the country.

Can you point out ONE that was found voting illegally in California?

I don't think he'll run for a second term. I'm just speculating, but I think he'll want to spend some time with his family after serving one term.

I don't think he gives 2 shits about his family. If he doesn't run in 2020, it will be because he's bored with the position. A public servant lives to serve and wishes to serve more. He's not a public servant.

That's absurd hateful Bullshit. He doesn't 'give 2 shits about his family?' Really? Do you know the man? I'd like to see you say that shit to Trump's face. I'm sure he'd have a nice bitch slap for ya. Shame on you.

he he he...well, there was that one daughter he wanted to have sex with; he really cares about her I think. As for his third wife??? Who knows.

Claiming the man doesn't care about his family, is a cowardly pissant lie. I really would like to see you assholes say that to his face.

Agree

Trump does care about his family
and the family after that

I don't think he'll run for a second term. I'm just speculating, but I think he'll want to spend some time with his family after serving one term.

I don't think he gives 2 shits about his family. If he doesn't run in 2020, it will be because he's bored with the position. A public servant lives to serve and wishes to serve more. He's not a public servant.

That's absurd hateful Bullshit. He doesn't 'give 2 shits about his family?' Really? Do you know the man? I'd like to see you say that shit to Trump's face. I'm sure he'd have a nice bitch slap for ya. Shame on you.

he he he...well, there was that one daughter he wanted to have sex with; he really cares about her I think. As for his third wife??? Who knows.

Claiming the man doesn't care about his family, is a cowardly pissant lie. I really would like to see you assholes say that to his face.

I'd welcome the opportunity.

Liar. Folks who talk shit like you, are worthless cowards.

Last edited:

Agree

Desperate hateful gibberish. Keep it up, and you'll guarantee him 8yrs. Go for it.

Agree

Desperate hateful gibberish. Keep it up, and you'll guarantee him 8yrs. Go for it.

Trump does love his family.....especially that HOT Ivanka who gives Trump a woodie

Agree

Trump does love his family.....especially that HOT Ivanka who gives Trump a woodie

More hateful gibberish. Y'all have lost it. :cuckoo:

I didn't vote because there was no appropriate price. Given the precedents and trends set by the left's (once) New Messiah there is every possibility that President Trump could become President-for-Life Trump.

You shits should have been a little more careful in choosing which doors to open.

So why, you might ask, is not it "President"-for-Life Obama? Simple. He failed. It's what He do bestest!

Agree

Trump says it himself

ZBlNJPHpghJJRuS-800x450-noPad.jpg

Agree

Trump says it himself

ZBlNJPHpghJJRuS-800x450-noPad.jpg

That's ok, i like despicable trolls like you. You'll help guarantee him 8yrs. He'll likely win much easier next time around. Thank you. :)

Current odds

Trump impeached 10 percent
Trump dies in office. 15 percent
Trump serves one term 50 percent
Trump served two terms. 25 percent

What's your prediction?
Rest of his life I hope.

What happened then if he cannot fulfill his promises?
Then having all those military men in his cabinet and administration is not going to be good for him....

In Russia and other dictators that's what and how they rule the country. Are you telling me that military will take over and rule this country? Sorry that will never happen here in America. It will be a civil war. So stop dreaming.

I was just asking........... What happen if he cant fulfill his promises?

What's your prediction?
Rest of his life I hope.

What happened then if he cannot fulfill his promises?
Then having all those military men in his cabinet and administration is not going to be good for him....

In Russia and other dictators that's what and how they rule the country. Are you telling me that military will take over and rule this country? Sorry that will never happen here in America. It will be a civil war. So stop dreaming.

I was just asking........... What happen if he cant fulfill his promises?
If he doesn't follow through then if he is a dictator people will either stand up and fight or deal with it. I mean to me he is ALREADY doing as he says

Four years.

Or eight years.

Or if he dies.

He's not exactly in great health.
He's in excellent health.
Better than most forty year old men.
He is in the best health of any President that has ever lived! His health is literally unpresidented.

Donald Trump is able to leap a Trump Tower taco bowl in a single bound.

Hopefully four years. Then get his butt kicked out...
It would likely be Kaine or Schumer running against him in 2020.
Kaine would have as much chance as Hillary running again!
President Trump for four years then the 'First' Female President.......... Trump's daughter.
100% guaranteed.

hillary won the popular vote. that is a fact jack, so nothing of drumpf's will be a mandate. & doubt kaine will run next time around. as for ivanka? not gonna happen either.
What did she win?

The popular vote.. which is meaningless. Funny how these "wizards of smart" don't even know this.

Forum List

Back