How long will it take the US to defeat the Israeli army?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
The main part of Operation Iraqi Freedom lasted about 2 weeks. I think that the Iraqi army, equipped with Russian weapons, was stronger than the Israeli army.

Is 7 days enough?

The main part of Operation Iraqi Freedom lasted about 2 weeks. I think that the Iraqi army, equipped with Russian weapons, was stronger than the Israeli army.

Is 7 days enough?

Israel has nukes, which I'm ok with.

Saddam was working on having nukes, which I'm not ok with.

That being said, I surrender to my new captors.

1705336635605.jpeg

Last edited:
They have almost no ammunition now between them .

The Israelis are young inexperienced conscripts .
The USeLess have forgotten what winning is .

Cannot see it being a big TV draw so MSM will deflect away from it after a few hours and maybe Russia will step in and cart them all off to prison for putting on such a poor show .

Biden and America tried their best to take the Zionists' side but world pressure against the genocide just built up too much.

Now, at least the US is going to have to do some pretending to be against the genocide by the Zionists.

It's doubtful it will amount to anything more than pretending.

That being said, I surrender to my new captors.

View attachment 888248
They all average under 145 cms and were selected for their ability to crawl down tunnels .
The Freedom Fighters netted most of them and they are individually caged at the Hotel Gaza but can be bought at very good prices .-- grilled or fried .
Ask for an Israeli Racist sandwich and you will be delighted with the new chicken thigh taste

Forum List

Back