How long until Biden announces he is pro reperations?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
With RFK announcing his support for repeartions he has ensured that he will pull the radical & dumb votes from every inner city in the nation.
Without the black vote Biden CAN NOT BEAT Trump, or any other republican for that matter. So what does Biden do now? He ignored RFK as a Democrat contender but he can not afford to ignore him anymore. Will Biden soon announce a reparations program despite any such program needing to originate in the House?
The flip side is if Biden does come out with a new reparations position he may very well piss off moderate and fiscally conservative Democrat voters.

RFK would be awful for our nation with his radical woke nonsense but I love the thorn he is poking into the side of the Democrat establishment.

With RFK announcing his support for repeartions he has ensured that he will pull the radical & dumb votes from every inner city in the nation.
Without the black vote Biden CAN NOT BEAT Trump, or any other republican for that matter. So what does Biden do now? He ignored RFK as a Democrat contender but he can not afford to ignore him anymore. Will Biden soon announce a reparations program despite any such program needing to originate in the House?
The flip side is if Biden does come out with a new reparations position he may very well piss off moderate and fiscally conservative Democrat voters.

RFK would be awful for our nation with his radical woke nonsense but I love the thorn he is poking into the side of the Democrat establishment.
You think blacks will be stupid enough to fall for that empty promise? It’s unconstitutional, and the SCOTUS will block it.

I love that RFK can pull 5% of the vote from Biden….and Trump wins.

• Banned
He was trying to make shameless points with his "first POTUS in a war zone" tripe last evening.....Put nothing past the dems.
I said 2 days ago he would use this Israel situation to POUND HIS OWN CHEST. The left laughed at me but I get the last laugh.

I said 2 days ago he would use this Israel situation to POUND HIS OWN CHEST. The left laughed at me but I get the last laugh.
1) The crisis is Israel and the Islamic terrorists. That Biden tried to fold Ukraine in was ridiculous.

2) He never mentioned the atrocities that set this off: HAMAS going on a savage rampage to intentionally torture to death as many Jews as they could, including toddlers and babies.

3) He was weak on Iran’s involvement and didn’t exhibit the strength needed to deter Iran. (He’s afraid of offending Muslims.)

4) He has to go on about Islamophobia as if the hate toward Jews is equal, when Muslims haven’t just suffered a savage massacre.

1) The crisis is Israel and the Islamic terrorists. That Biden tried to fold Ukraine in was ridiculous.

2) He never mentioned the atrocities that set this off: HAMAS going on a savage rampage to intentionally torture to death as many Jews as they could, including toddlers and babies.

3) He was weak on Iran’s involvement and didn’t exhibit the strength needed to deter Iran. (He’s afraid of offending Muslims.)

4) He has to go on about Islamophobia as if the hate toward Jews is equal, when Muslims haven’t just suffered a savage massacre.
I just hope he has special forces working on rescue plans for the Americans being held hostage by Hamas. If not it's a complete dereliction of his duties.

Let's face it, Democrats are full of stupid ideas. So, I expect Biden's handlers to attribute all of them to Joe just after they give him the boot. They're going to let old Joe holding the bag for antifa, BLM, the 2020 riots, defunding police, cashless bail, inflation, the wars, the deficit and open borders. That will give their new candidate a clean slate and allow them to alternately hide in their basement or lie like a bitch in the runup to the 24 election. That and some well-placed voting fraud worked well for Biden in 2020.. MAGA

I just hope he has special forces working on rescue plans for the Americans being held hostage by Hamas. If not it's a complete dereliction of his duties.
Did he even mention them? I’m sort of wondering if the $100 million to Palestinians, which everyone knows will go to HAMAS terrorist funding, was an advance ransom payment.

To my knowledge he has said little to nothing about the US hostages
Shameful. I believe of the 200 hostages the savages took - and who knows what torture they are ensuring - 30 are Americans.

One of the Israeli hostages is a 9-month old infant.

Forum List

Back