Zone1 How long before you think people will rise up against the government?

How long do you think it will take for people to actually rise up against corrupt government?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

52667677669_918852a96a_c.jpg

And I thought personal attacks were frowned upon in zone 1 discussions?
You are the guy that hung out with the teacher during recess to keep the kids you snitched off from slappin the snot out of you. When you got older you snitched on other workers trying to make up for your lack of job skills, if you have ever had one. Your internet time is spent on those Obama snitch your family web sights bragging on how many you snitched. I know what you're thinking. 'How does this guy knows me?' No it's just all you limp wrist Libtards are the same, a hat sized IQ never having to worry of becoming ignorant.

If Republicans were unwilling to rise up against Donald Trump, then they are unwilling to rise up against any injustice!
Can we please stop invoking Trump into every thread. I think some of you are mentally disturbed and have some type of OCD against the guy. Move on and stop derailing every fucking thread and stay on topic.

You are the guy that hung out with the teacher during recess to keep the kids you snitched off from slappin the snot out of you. When you got older you snitched on other workers trying to make up for your lack of job skills, if you have ever had one. Your internet time is spent on those Obama snitch your family web sights bragging on how many you snitched. I know what you're thinking. 'How does this guy knows me?' No it's just all you limp wrist Libtards are the same, a hat sized IQ never having to worry of becoming ignorant.
So you want to rise up against the government because of snitches?

Can we please stop invoking Trump into every thread. I think some of you are mentally disturbed and have some type of OCD against the guy. Move on and stop derailing every fucking thread and stay on topic.
I'm just making the point that if there was ever a government to rise up against, it was the TA. And Republicans did nothing!

I'm just making the point that if there was ever a government to rise up against, it was the TA. And Republicans did nothing!
Wow. I'll agree that Trump is a terrible human being. But on the other hand, his policies had this country moving in the right direction. Maybe, relax a little bit and stop worrying about the orange man for a few minutes.

Wow. I'll agree that Trump is a terrible human being. But on the other hand, his policies had this country moving in the right direction. Maybe, relax a little bit and stop worrying about the orange man for a few minutes.
I understand your point. I don't agree with it. But I understand it.

This has been discussed before, but when automation and AI technology puts millions out of work, there will either be a total restructuring of our social system or there will be a revolution. But not in my lifetime.

When less than 50% of wage earners are paying nearly 100% of income taxes, and there are more hands demanding entitlements than contributing.
The overall tax system is only mildly progressive.

taxPercentage 2.png

Unfortunately, since President Ronald Reagan was inaugurated, the rich have gotten richer, while real after tax income for most Americans has stagnated or declined.

inequality.jpg

Consequently, for years opinion surveys have indicated majority support for a more progressive tax system.

poll + taxes + rich - Google Search

This is a winning issue for the Democrats. I wish they would exploit it. No revolution against a democracy is ever justified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back