How long before the reports ?

Dogbiscuit

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2020
I keep waiting for opinion reports to start flying off the shelf, but nothing I can find just yet.
What reports ? The ones that say look at the red flags of foreign interference in our election.
Im not saying there's not a report out there yet but I haven't seen one yet as far as connecting the dots of this major hack and foreign interference of our election.
First we hear about this
And then
So let me get this straight. We're finding out there was a major hack into highly sensitive areas of our government, but not one mention of our election being hacked ? Hmmm-The same Dominion systems that apparently a child could hack, but these hackers decided to just leave those alone ? I dont claim to have the answers but how could foreign hackers that have this capability, not be suspect in our election(s) ?
So how long before the accusations start to fly ? I say no later than Tuesday of next week.

I keep waiting for opinion reports to start flying off the shelf, but nothing I can find just yet.
What reports ? The ones that say look at the red flags of foreign interference in our election.
Im not saying there's not a report out there yet but I haven't seen one yet as far as connecting the dots of this major hack and foreign interference of our election.
First we hear about this
And then
So let me get this straight. We're finding out there was a major hack into highly sensitive areas of our government, but not one mention of our election being hacked ? Hmmm-The same Dominion systems that apparently a child could hack, but these hackers decided to just leave those alone ? I dont claim to have the answers but how could foreign hackers that have this capability, not be suspect in our election(s) ?
So how long before the accusations start to fly ? I say no later than Tuesday of next week.

so what you are trying to say is that all those imbecile lawyers trump campaign hired for astronomical fees failed to see the connection in between and present that at the court, but you usmb idiot just figured it out... :)

idiocy at its best...

Putin knew he wouldn't be needed in 2020.
Donald made the work he did in 2016 unnecessary this time around.
A firehose of fake news and the systematic dismantling of our democracy.

First we hear about this
And then

so what you are trying to say is that all those imbecile lawyers trump campaign hired for astronomical fees failed to see the connection in between and present that at the court, but you usmb idiot just figured it out... :)

idiocy at its best...
I could be wrong but the raid on Solarwinds including some of the results thereof are very much recent in respect to all the litigation that has been taking place in courts weeks prior.

First we hear about this
And then

idiocy at its best...
I could be wrong but the raid on Solarwinds including some of the results thereof are very much recent in respect to all the litigation that has been taking place in courts weeks prior.

you are wrong, as always...

First we hear about this
And then

idiocy at its best...
The article say a "possible" raid....

First we hear about this
And then
russia russia russia. you twats still deny the findings about Russia meddling in 2016, and now try to use RUSSIA in 2020. awesome.

First we hear about this
And then

idiocy at its best...
Agreed, but one can easily correlate the two stories in the OP based on their timeline.
You might find this one less arbitrary ??

First we hear about this
And then

idiocy at its best...
Agreed, but one can easily correlate the two stories in the OP based on their timeline.
You might find this one less arbitrary ??

the only reason you can correlate is because you are hopeless...

Forum List

Back