How is Trump Going to Lie His way Out of This One !??!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually lack of intent was possible with the first 15 boxes of classified information the National Archives found.
But the fact that Trump was fighting subpoena over the next 12 boxes of classified documents proves that he knew he had classified documents, and that he intentionally defied the subpoena for them. That shows clear intent to retain possession.
Not calling you a liar, but you don't have a link, so here is my link.
"Bobb said she and Trump lawyer Evan Corcoran met later with a senior Justice Department official whose name she could not recall (Mr. Bratt). Trump appeared at the beginning of the meeting, in June, and greeted investigators, Bobb said, adding that the former president was not interviewed. Federal officials then looked through boxes of material, Bobb added."

As of June 3rd the Trump team and the DOJ were working together to resolve all issues. The raid came out of the blue. There was no justification for the raid, none. If the negotiations weren't working a subpoena should have been the next step, not a raid on the ex-president's home by 30 armed FBI agents, looking for papers?????????
Bullshit, they were planting evidence if anything.

1. They won't get Trump.
2. Yes I believe the election was stolen, just by looking at the total vote counts of recent elections. 81m votes my ass.
3. What charges? Espionage? Obstruction? Presidential records? How about planting false evidence? There is no one on FXN who said Trump is in ANY legal jeopardy, and I'm not even worried about the DC Grand Jury, or the DC Jury. The 1st or 2nd appeal would win for Trump. The J6 Committee has NOTHING, and the DOJ knows it.
Yeah, let me tell you the election wasn’t stolen and Trump said Cruz stole Iowa and Hillary didn’t win California in 2016, so ya know everyone cheats Trump…

Anyhoo, I know if he is convicted how it will end and it will not be with appeals but with a Presidential Pardon when a Republican become President…

This is another total farce like their crazy Russian Collusion Conspiracy and their crazy Jan6 Insurrection Conspiracy.
The Pyschocrat Cult might think that they have really got Trump now, but as we have seen every time before this will backfire on them.
People know that the Democrat Party is totally corrupt and that they lie about everything.
Their obsession with Trump has destroyed their credibility.
Classified documents found & seized from Trump rat infested resort basement are a "farce".

Cult 101.

Not calling you a liar, but you don't have a link, so here is my link.
"Bobb said she and Trump lawyer Evan Corcoran met later with a senior Justice Department official whose name she could not recall (Mr. Bratt). Trump appeared at the beginning of the meeting, in June, and greeted investigators, Bobb said, adding that the former president was not interviewed. Federal officials then looked through boxes of material, Bobb added."

As of June 3rd the Trump team and the DOJ were working together to resolve all issues. The raid came out of the blue. There was no justification for the raid, none. If the negotiations weren't working a subpoena should have been the next step, not a raid on the ex-president's home by 30 armed FBI agents, looking for papers?????????
Bullshit, they were planting evidence if anything.
You think Garland is stupid enough to supeona Trump so he can drag it thru the courts for months or longer giving him time to flush, burn & shred documents?

Are you for real or what?

Thread locked since there are a couple (or more) threads about this topic already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back