How is this "storming the Capitol" and "insurrection?" Police hold doors for protesters on 1/6

This will go down as one of the greatest crimes in America, hundreds of 99% peaceful protesters being beaten and tortured for exercising their right of peaceful protest. To this day.

Munkle, are you still here, TRAITOR?
1650949875939.png

Oh, come on now.
Thousands of people involved.
Huge amounts of photos an video.

And you are making the final decision over the entire riot on the basis of ONE, short video with no context...of one group of cops apparently holding the door open?

Obviously you never took law in high school or college.

This will go down as one of the greatest crimes in America, hundreds of 99% peaceful protesters being beaten and tortured for exercising their right of peaceful protest. To this day.

I used to think that Jan. 6 was only B&E or trespassing but after seeing this film, it looks more like accepting an invitation to a party by a cop. What a crock of shit these prosecutions are.

I'm guessing you haven't seen all the other videos, right? I've seen pictures of Bonnie and Clide where they weren't robbing a bank. Does that mean they were innocent?
1650962862478.png

Last edited:
Alinsky's Rule #4: "Make the enemy live up to his own book of rules."

Jan 6 is just projection by the left: It diverts attention away from their whole year of protests, riots, looting, arson, assault, and murder.
Diverts attention?
It's republicans that are doing the projection?

ONE was about a person killed while in police custody.
ONE was about overthrowing an election.

Like trying to equate hurricane Ida in Louisiana and the tornadoes in Kentucky.

What rational US citizen would ever visit DC, despite the Black democrat violent crime in the area, when they incarcerate individuals for taking selfies in a public building?

What rational US citizen would ever visit DC, despite the Black democrat violent crime in the area, when they incarcerate individuals for taking selfies in a public building?
Trumptards.
Why would they bring bear spray, stun guns, mace etc. to DC to take selfies?

NOT used ONCE, until they were inside the capitol grounds.

Is that the cop they killed with a fire extinguisher, or the bear spray?
I thought that was the guy that has been on TV occasionally, that somebody finally helped short of letting him be killed, that has since talked about dealing with PSTD. If I thought is was a dead guy, especially a dead cop, I would not have posted it and I got it off a search, normally set to moderate, so I don't think a dead capital policeman would be shown.

From the October 4th, 2021 LA Times:

Jan. 6 rioters exploited little-known Capitol weak spots: A handful of unreinforced windows

WASHINGTON —
Four major access points that Jan. 6 rioters used to break into and overtake the U.S. Capitol had something unusual in common: They were among a dozen or so ground-floor windows and glass-paned doors that had not been recently reinforced.

The majority of the Capitol’s 658 single-pane windows were quietly upgraded during a 2017-19 renovation of the historic building. The original wooden frames and glass were covered with a second metal frame containing bomb-resistant glass.

But planners skipped about a dozen ground-floor windows, including some located in doors, because they were deemed to be low risk in the event of implosion, largely due to their discreet or shielded location, or because the building couldn’t structurally handle the load of the heavier frames.

Video shows some of the first rioters to break through the police line running past 15 reinforced windows, making a beeline for a recessed area on the Senate side of the building, where two unreinforced windows and two doors with unreinforced glass were all that stood between them and hallways leading to lawmakers inside who had not begun to evacuate.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And then there is this:

"Just before 2:00 p.m., numerous rioters reached the doors and windows of the Capitol and began attempts to break in. Around 2:11, a group of rioters used a piece of lumber to break through a window and began climbing into the building moments later.[241] At 2:12, a Proud Boy seized a Capitol Police plastic shield and used it to smash through another window; by 2:13, the Capitol was officially breached, and the growing mob streamed into the National Statuary Hall.[42][6][242][243] Although most of the Capitol’s windows had been reinforced, the rioters targeted those that remained as single-pane glass and could be broken easily.[244]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rioters/insurrectionist/seditionist used at least 8 entryways to breach the building. In a couple of them the police backed away from the assembling mob. But in the others the doors were forced or smashed and uniformed police were injured.

Hopefully, the January 6th Committee will explore the issue of certain un-reinforced window being specifically targeted.

Did Representatives on the day before give tours to leaders of the riot ----Boebert & Greene & Gosar specifically being mentioned----and alert them to potential weak spots?

Time will tell.

I thought that was the guy that has been on TV occasionally, that somebody finally helped short of letting him be killed, that has since talked about dealing with PSTD. If I thought is was a dead guy, especially a dead cop, I would not have posted it and I got it off a search, normally set to moderate, so I don't think a dead capital policeman would be shown.
Because there wasn't one ...

Because there wasn't one ...
I guess that explains why I didn't know who you were talking about. You mean it was a ploy to see if you could trick me into something stupid? You guy aren't very good at that kind of thing are you? Say, were you a trump lawyer?

I guess that explains why I didn't know who you were talking about. You mean it was a ploy to see if you could trick me into something stupid? You guy aren't very good at that kind of thing are you? Say, were you a trump lawyer?
Say , who was killed at the "insurrection " ? An unarmed female you claim . Wow those Trump supporters sure are evil.

You say stupid shit all the time. No tricks needed.

Giving yourself a little too much credit, buck.

Nice try though.

You as a black guy had to laugh at that event. There is real intent and not so real intent. I can see the Prog made Insurrectionist Memorial now...The so called Insurrectionists will all have the most advanced weapons as statues entering the building. Defended by the Capitol Security and Prog Politicians with their bodies alone ready for confrontation limiting damage to the Capitol building. Bwhahhaaa!

Say , who was killed at the "insurrection " ? An unarmed female you claim . Wow those Trump supporters sure are evil.
And stupid, too. I have had a loaded gun pointed at me point blank. I did what I was told. I guess I was raised to make better decisions.

Forum List

Back