Daniel Rodriguez, framed by disgraced cop Reynaldo Guevara, exonerated after 31 years in jail. This is 21st overturned conviction tied to Guevara

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Guevera continues to collect a pension from Chicago taxpayers & costs the City millions per year in attorneys fees

Guevera continues to collect a pension from Chicago taxpayers & costs the City millions per year in attorneys fees

Wow. 31 years and innocent. He's getting ready to be a very rich man, but hard to make up for 31 years of false imprisonment due to a bad cop. All the cops I know are good cops, but crap like this tarnishes the image of all, unfairly.

Nothing much worse than a bad cop.
And there is nothing much better than a great cop.
Agreed, and just doing the job right, makes them great, in my book.

To me, if the cop responsible for this is still around, his 31-year sentence should begin now.

God bless you and the innocent person always!!!

Holly
This is why cops have a bad rep. And there are more than a few of them. One reason once we let the genie out of the bottle with groups being favored there are many more affected by things like this in other ways that find it hard to forgive.

But doesn’t sound like a white guy cop so no media hay being made. This is something they should be on top of but too busy hustling hate Trump and Covid bullshit

But doesn’t sound like a white guy cop so no media hay being made. This is something they should be on top of but too busy hustling hate Trump and Covid bullshit
56180217bd86efed5b8b59e7

Forum List

Back