How is the sound of freedom related to Qanon?

Do you believe Democrats are pedophiles?
Do you believe Dems stole the election?
To accuse people of things is abhorrent. We do it now easily in politics. Joe has endless videos and photographs of touching female children in controversial ways. From his handlers, he has had to be told this from when it started. Yet he never stopped. 50 years of Joe. A half century. It is not a ten second thing. And give him excuses for any doubt a second time. Trump is with a whore and that makes the whore the victim.

It seems like the qAnon/Pizzagate theories are an awfully convenient cover for the genuine instances of child abuse, grooming, and trafficking in which the left wrong is undeniably involved.

I have to think that these theories must have been originally of left wrong-wing origin, and created specifically to give this cover, easily-disproven conspiracy theories about child abuse, fed by the left wrong to, and spread by a few gullible right-wing suckers, and now, any time the left wrong is caught red-handed supporting child abuse, they point to these fake theories and try to claim that the accusations of the genuine abuse are just part of those theories.

We've certainly seen this tactic being used here, in this very thread, by those who willfully defend and support the sexual abuse of children, in a clumsy effort to discredit this film about it..

It seems like the qAnon/Pizzagate theories are an awfully convenient cover for the genuine instances of child abuse, grooming, and trafficking in which the left wrong is undeniably involved.

I have to think that these theories must have been originally of left wrong-wing origin, and created specifically to give this cover, easily-disproven conspiracy theories about child abuse, fed by the left wrong to, and spread by a few gullible right-wing suckers, and now, any time the left wrong is caught red-handed supporting child abuse, they point to these fake theories and try to claim that the accusations of the genuine abuse are just part of those theories.

We've certainly seen this tactic being used here, in this very thread, by those who willfully defend and support the sexual abuse of children, in a clumsy effort to discredit this film about it..
You can’t prove the left is “grooming” any more than you can prove a stolen election

Just more baseless charges that fire up simple minded conservatives

You can’t prove the left is “grooming” any more than you can prove a stolen election
Just more baseless charges that fire up simple minded conservatives

Your side is doing it out in the open, not even trying to hide it.

And here you are, blatantly lying to cover for it. This makes you willfully complicit.

be known by the company that you keep.

Yeah, Caviezel is a big time Q nut. While many Trumpsters try to downplay it, the whole Q culture is now in the GQP's DNA.

That doesn't make every Republican a Q nut, but the two are now tied, whether they like it or not.

I wouldn't want to be associated with it either, so I'm not surprised when they bristle at the comparisons.
Any link to this claim that Caviezel is a follower of Q?
Or do you just mean anybody that is bringing up child sex trafficking is being controlled by Q & is talking about non-sense that doesn't happen?

Why do so many lefties attack when child sex trafficking is exposed to the sheeple?

Or do you just mean anybody that is bringing up child sex trafficking is being controlled by Q & is talking about non-sense that doesn't happen?

Why do so many lefties attack when child sex trafficking is exposed to the sheeple?
If you don't like my posts, too bad.

Your opinion means nothing. Sorry.

That's pretty much their whole point, as I pointed out in another post. I think the whole point of the Q conspiracy is so that when the left wrong is caught red-handed supporting various forms of child sexual abuse, grooming, or trafficking, that they can point to this conspiracy and try to discredit any true accusations by claiming they are just part of that conspiracy theory.

That's how Q is being used to try to discredit The Sound of Freedom.

I think it's a pretty safe bet, any time you hear someone from the left wrong resorting to this tactic, that you are hearing from someone who is knowingly and willfully giving cover to child abusers.

I think the answer to that is obvious.

It's just a movie. Why does it trigger such strong emotions in the right?

The article’s author seems to be the one who was triggered.
You don't see the left making a fuss over it. The left is only pointing out how bizarre it is that the right is obsessed with it, and has made it into their new reason to proclaim their status as the biggest victims to every exist in human history.

The author is the one who is trying to discredit the movie by implying a connection to QAnon.
So why are you righties obsessed with it?

Why is the author obsessed with it? He’s the one who made the time and effort to write an article about it after all.
And why are some of the righties such garbage humans, in that they'll make up lies that leftists support pedos? Only the worst sort of lying filth would say something so depraved. The old Nazis made up such stories about liberals/Jews, so the new Nazis are doing the same.

I don’t know how many leftists are pedos but I will say that the criticism is rooted in the fact that the movie highlights the southern border problem, a problem many leftists outright deny or ignore so as to maintain their conservative-bigotry narrative.

Actually…you do

If you are making wild accusations without proof
You have none

You're standing here in front of us all, with your hand in the cookie jar, with crumbs all over your shirt, talking to us with your mouth full of partly-eaten cookies, demanding that I prove that you're the one who's been getting into the cookies.

I don't need to prove shit.

You're standing here in front of us all, with your hand in the cookie jar, with crumbs all over your shirt, talking to us with your mouth full of partly-eaten cookies, demanding that I prove that you're the one who's been getting into the cookies.

I don't need to prove shit.

Yet you cant identify a single case of grooming

You are making shit up

Forum List

Back