How is the new communist Mayor in Chicago doing with crime?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
spines.jpg

So it's kind of funny that you show a picture of a Zionist soldier here.

The Zionists show what a policy of "Keep your boot on their neck" looks like. They can't walk down the street without fear of being bombed.

Maybe...you know... maybe instead of whining about crime, we should look at addressing it's underlying causes...

Where did you read that, do you have a link?

Never doubt me.

Now, it’s in a shop, with an estimated repair bill of $15,000.

“Everyone’s like ‘you have to call insurance.’ We did, and they’re like ‘you don’t have the package that covers mob insurance,’” he recalled with a sigh. “I thought (it was a joke). I didn’t realize I needed to check the ‘mob’ box.”

The Zionists show what a policy of "Keep your boot on their neck" looks like. They can't walk down the street without fear of being bombed.

Maybe...you know... maybe instead of whining about crime, we should look at addressing it's underlying causes...
You mean criminals?
Without one side enabling the perps with that blame society BS, the crime rate would shrink again

You never did nothing stupid when you were a teenager?
If not, you were definitely the exception, not the rule.
Joe. These things start at one thing or event or past realities or perceptions. Perhaps a decade ago or so with Obama it ignited. It treads evenly until Trump and behind the scenes the damage is done with putrid accusations of hatred, racism and anything else. And embryo started. Well, it turned into an infant, a toddler, a child, a young person, a teenager and an adult in that time. So, the issues accumulate with people who feel they are screwed with.

Outstanding!

Well done Chi town!
The "communist" mayor took office on May 15, 2023. It would be a tough call for a trump supporting
mayor, so calm down and let's give him a chance at governing. Chicago's violence will not change, in my view, but may be reduced.

star-wars-the-empire-strikes-back-yoda.jpg

Antisemitism runs strong in this one.

The "communist" mayor took office on May 15, 2023. It would be a tough call for a trump supporting
mayor, so calm down and let's give him a chance at governing. Chicago's violence will not change, in my view, but may be reduced.
Like inflation, we all know nothing can be done

Compare that with Trump in office, everyone said he should be able to stop a pandemic all by himself. In fact, each death was his personal failure. Isn't that right?

Yea, we know, but it would be nice if things did not exponentially get worse under democrat supervision, much like more died from Covid than under Trump, and with a vaccine to boot, yet the media says nothing.

Like inflation, we all know nothing can be done

Compare that with Trump in office, everyone said he should be able to stop a pandemic all by himself. In fact, each death was his personal failure. Isn't that right?

Yea, we know, but it would be nice if things did not exponentially get worse under democrat supervision, much like more died from Covid than under Trump, and with a vaccine to boot, yet the media says nothing.
There is nothing to say, except that they died because of trumps refusal to acknowledge the covid, allowing it to spread. The guy is inept.

There is nothing to say, except that they died because of trumps refusal to acknowledge the covid, allowing it to spread. The guy is inept.
He pushed through your vax which they conveniently held until a week after the election.

So how was Trump inept? Did he not close enough businesses and schools? We all witnessed the wonderful effects of that. Just lovely.

And what has changed since then?

Hmm?

Biden just gets in there with more people dying than ever saying the Pandemic is over so you are able to resume your lives again.

You people are so full of shit, there are not enough cows in the world to account for it all.

Outstanding!

Well done Chi town!
A little bit of anarchy here & a little bit of anarchy there really helps in collapsing a society! Has anyone noticed that the elected officials in these areas of anarchy are NOT being targeted by these street mobs???

Forum List

Back