How Is That TRADE WAR Going Donald Duck?

Xi doesnt care about a few hundred million flag waving idiots. He has the other 7 billion plus to deal with

China Trade Talks Heat Up: Why President Trump No Longer Wants A China Trade War

I guess Xi grabbed the Orange Clown by his pussy.

"Trade wars are good and easy to win."

LOL

China needs the US a hell of a lot more than we need them. We’ve been losing the trade war with China for decades since we reward companies that move manufacturing there. If they don’t want to make a deal favorable to us, then we keep upping the tariffs on them until our manufacturing comes back home.

Trade wars have been easy for the Chinese to win because they’ve had neocons and globalists like Bush, Clinton, and the Hussein to deal with.
Now they are shitting their pants because the good old days are up.

China Trade Talks Heat Up: Why President Trump No Longer Wants A China Trade War

LOL

China needs the US a hell of a lot more than we need them. We’ve been losing the trade war with China for decades since we reward companies that move manufacturing there. If they don’t want to make a deal favorable to us, then we keep upping the tariffs on them until our manufacturing comes back home.

Trade wars have been easy for the Chinese to win because they’ve had neocons and globalists like Bush, Clinton, and the Hussein to deal with.
Really. China holds 1.138 trillion in US debt not to mention helps finance Trump's deficits by buying US treasuries. We have each other by the balls.

Oo!
A neo-con, globalist publication, that declared an economic depression within 30 days of a Trump presidency, upset that the days of super excessive, cheap Chinese slave labor is numbered.

Liberals are such hypocrites and racists.

Russia is now selling China the chicken we used to sell to them. I saw that on my twitter feed this morning. So there is that
they're all goose stepping across the boarder too....

~S~

Putin looks so cute when he does that chicken walk thing; I didn't realize he had that much hair; I mean feathers.

Maybe Putty can teach Trump that chicken walk thing.

LOL

Really. China holds 1.138 trillion in US debt not to mention helps finance Trump's deficits by buying US treasuries. We have each other by the balls.
Lol what are they gonna do? Take us to court? :lol:

LOL

Funny how things change. It wasn't long ago the Democrats were complaining about the trade deficit, and saying it was destroying our country, and we need controls on all this outsourcing.

Now here you are saying we need more trade, which will increase our trade deficit and allow more companies to outsource to China.

You hate Trump so much, that he has used his magical powers to get you people to support everything you hated 3 years ago.

LOL

Which means they want us to pay it back. We won’t do that if our economy is broken or we go to war.

LOL

Which means they want us to pay it back. We won’t do that if our economy is broken or we go to war.
That may be true but if we decide not to pay China back we then become Argentina.

LOL

That may be true but if we decide not to pay China back we then become Argentina.
Yeah, because we can’t produce our own electronics.

LOL

I told people if Trump were to be elected that Trump would preside over the worst economic collapse in modern history.

It's coming; all in good time.

Trump certainly knows how to run a business; right into the ground.

LOL

I worked with semiconductor fabrication for over 11 years.
That claim is complete bullshit. Americans CAN produce anything we desire to produce.
The issue is, what are consumers willing to pay for any product?

LOL

Much of the electronics are produced for American companies that transferred operations there for tax purposes and for cheap labor. They can always bring that manufacturing home.

Much of the electronics are produced for American companies that transferred operations there for tax purposes and for cheap labor. They can always bring that manufacturing home.

EXACTLY. It's all about profit, the bottom line, share holders, etc.

I worked with semiconductor fabrication for over 11 years.
That claim is complete bullshit. Americans CAN produce anything we desire to produce.
The issue is, what are consumers willing to pay for any product?
In a good economy?
Whatever it’s worth to them.
Lots of people became very wealthy prior to Reagan.

Forum List

Back