How "inclusive" of you, LBGT community

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Just look at the language here - pure exclusion on every level.
“People of the LGBTQ community are tired of straight cis people taking things from us and using it for their own and not crediting community,” one person wrote. Another added, “To go against gay rights, to sh*t on our lives, and then parade yourself around in OUR clothing and OUR phrases is insulting.”
At this point - I would do almost anything to meet a left-wing ideologue who actually lived their false narrative. Everything they say, everything they advocate, everything they promote is 100% bullshit which is designed to repress everybody else. None of them practice what they preach.

Instagram Trolls Slam Candace Cameron Bure Over “Homophobic” T-Shirt—But Her Response Is Pure CLASS

“People of the LGBTQ community are tired of straight cis people taking things from us and using it for their own and not crediting community,” one person wrote. Another added, “To go against gay rights, to sh*t on our lives, and then parade yourself around in OUR clothing and OUR phrases is insulting.”
At this point - I would do almost anything to meet a left-wing ideologue who actually lived their false narrative. Everything they say, everything they advocate, everything they promote is 100% bullshit which is designed to repress everybody else. None of them practice what they preach.

Instagram Trolls Slam Candace Cameron Bure Over “Homophobic” T-Shirt—But Her Response Is Pure CLASS
What are LGBTQACBGTYBF@#$ phrases?
"It's all about muh azzho" "Well chop off my cock and give me a coin slot!"
I would like to take credit for those two. You're welcome fags...a gift from a cis white male,

Thankfully most of America is still bright enough to understand that these absolute, total whack-jobs are mentally ill...and you know how we treat the mentally ill...we kinda give them a free pass to say whatever they want because at the end of the day nobody really takes them serious...Some may pretend they do, but that's just pretend.

Actually that is a blatant rip off. The recucklican bitch should take that shirt off.
I'm confused...What exactly does this mean?
She's Republican and therefore is not protected by the First Amendment?

It evolved in less than a decade:

Being transgender is a mental illness.
Gender is a social construct and therefore isn't a mental illness.
Gender is a social construct, however gender dysphoria is a mental illness that requires hormone replacement therapy and SRS.
Mental illness is a social construct.

It is a doctrine which is completely incompatible with prosperity. It rejects science, reason, and facts in favor of emotion. It contradicts itself.
On the one hand, they claim that the real self is something other than the physical body, in a new form of Gnostic dualism, yet at the same time they embrace a materialist philosophy in which only the material world exists.

They say that gender is purely a social construct, while asserting that a person can be “trapped” in the wrong gender.

They say there are no meaningful differences between man and woman, yet they rely on rigid sex stereotypes to argue that “gender identity” is real while human embodiment is not.

They claim that truth is whatever a person says it is, yet they believe there’s a real self to be discovered inside that person.

They promote a radical expressive individualism in which people are free to do whatever they want and define the truth however they wish, yet they try ruthlessly to enforce acceptance of transgender ideology.
Each contradiction creates turmoil and pits progressive against progressive.

Q&A: Why the Transgender Movement Can't Sustain Itself

It is a doctrine which is completely incompatible with prosperity. It rejects science, reason, and facts in favor of emotion. It contradicts itself.
The video lecture went on: “If you’re a woman who only likes women, go ahead, identify as a lesbian. But some women have penises. And if the fact that some lesbians might be attracted to those women offends you, it’s because you don’t think trans women are real women.”

My friend objected to being judged transphobic and cissexist merely on the grounds that he dates biological women only. And when lesbians are accused of bigotry because they prefer women who don’t have male equipment, you have to wonder how long the “L” and the “T” can be held together in LGBT advocacy.
Each contradiction creates turmoil and pits progressive against progressive. Suddenly, if you’re a true lesbian progressive, you must accept penis in you from a transsexual male posing as a woman or you are “transphobic”. I literally cannot wait until Seawytch is either forced to take a heaping helping of the penis she abhors or face having her life ruined by the Gaystapo she helped create. Talk about “winning”! There is nothing better than the watching the left suffer from the insanity they created to make other people suffer.

So, if you don't sell a fag a shithole cake, you're a homophobe. If you do sell a fag the shithole cake and take his money, you're "taking things from us". Why don't we just ban them from our land and be done with their nonsense?

It is an ideology that is completely incompatible with prosperity. It rejects science, reason, and facts in favor of emotion. It contradicts itself. And it is not even remotely “inclusive” (unless one bows to every facet of their doctrine).
The video lecture went on: “If you’re a woman who only likes women, go ahead, identify as a lesbian. But some women have penises. And if the fact that some lesbians might be attracted to those women offends you, it’s because you don’t think trans women are real women.”

My friend objected to being judged transphobic and cissexist merely on the grounds that he dates biological women only. And when lesbians are accused of bigotry because they prefer women who don’t have male equipment, you have to wonder how long the “L” and the “T” can be held together in LGBT advocacy.
Each contradiction creates turmoil and pits progressive against progressive. Suddenly, if you’re a true lesbian progressive, you must accept penis in you from a transsexual male posing as a woman or you are “transphobic”. I literally cannot wait until Seawytch is either forced to take a heaping helping of the penis she abhors or face having her life ruined by the Gaystapo she helped create. Talk about “winning”! There is nothing better than the watching the left suffer from the insanity they created to make other people suffer.

The gays' "the world has to revolve around me" chip-on-shoulder, petulant, sniveling attitude is infinitely more repulsive to me than their physical fucking. That attitude reminds me of a teenage girl going through PMS.

It gets more and more difficult to take this "movement" seriously. Lets just start with the fact that each person is counted as a citizen only once as part of the human community. Now this "movement" tries to give people more than one "vote"... you are not only of the human community, but you are adding other communities. Maybe straight people need to demand their additional membership in a community. And what's up with the letter "Q"? Is that not covered in the other letters? Do "Bi" people get three identities/"votes"? And why are MEN who feel female giving NAMES to real women? Isn't that extremely sexist? AND LASTLY: Men do not give birth to babies: The anatomy of the female is still there underneath all that T feeling male.

Forum List

Back