How ignorant... when the facts are right in front of you!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
:A recent Gallup survey found that more than one-third of Americans believe that at least half of those infected with COVID-19 require hospitalization.
How did we get here?"

FACTS from this source: Coronavirus Update (Live): 125,121,573 Cases and 2,750,559 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer

Now every day since 2/7/20, I've gone to the above site and entered data from this site into the attached spreadsheet.
Now even the above quoted article was wrong about non-hospitalized cases. " but the best available estimates place the figure between 1 and 5 percent."
NOTE from the above web site ....
Hospitalized cases as % of total cases... 0.03%!!! not even 1%!
And deaths in the USA... 1.82% of all cases.

The rest mild or recovered!
SO why hasn't the MSM shared this with you uninformed people???
Simple. It was a way to protect their investment in Biden!

See the below where the proof is the MSM donated 96% to Hillary and when she lost they spent 4 years and 93% of the news, putting out bad news (see below for study of 3 major networks Trump coverage) about Trump so their 90% donations to Biden/Democrats would be assured!

And the majority of people that thought over half covid cases were hospitalized were the same people that get their info about COVID, how bad Trump was from
this extremely biased MSM!
This ignorance will apply to those of you on this forum that A) don't substantiate your comments.. B) Believe the MSM is NOT biased!

COVIDstats032421.png

MSMdonations.png

:A recent Gallup survey found that more than one-third of Americans believe that at least half of those infected with COVID-19 require hospitalization.
How did we get here?"

FACTS from this source: Coronavirus Update (Live): 125,121,573 Cases and 2,750,559 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer

Now every day since 2/7/20, I've gone to the above site and entered data from this site into the attached spreadsheet.
Now even the above quoted article was wrong about non-hospitalized cases. " but the best available estimates place the figure between 1 and 5 percent."

See the below where the proof is the MSM donated 96% to Hillary and when she lost they spent 4 years and 93% of the news, putting out bad news (see below for study of 3 major networks Trump coverage) about Trump so their 90% donations to Biden/Democrats would be assured!

And the majority of people that thought over half covid cases were hospitalized were the same people that get their info about COVID, how bad Trump was from
This ignorance will apply to those of you on this forum that A) don't substantiate your comments.. B) Believe the MSM is NOT biased!

View attachment 471731

View attachment 471734
Mushminded wacky libbers believing anything they heard on CNN.

Could you please stop posting this same thread? It wouldn’t be so annoying if it were actually accurate.

Could you please stop posting this same thread? It wouldn’t be so annoying if it were actually accurate.
So
A) What was inaccurate? I provided links. YOU ZERO! You have NOTHING to offer to contradict my LINKS!
B) AGAIN where was I wrong regarding the MSM donations to Hillary/Biden? PROVE me wrong!

Naw... you can't and that's PROOF enough you are grossly uninformed if NOT grossly LAZY! Do a little research before you make your totally uninformed,
unsubstantiated and definitely PERSONAL subjective opinion!

What was inaccurate? I provided links.
You’ve misinterpreted, again, the hospitalization rate. You divide current hospitalizations with total number of cases. You’ve done this before, it’s been pointed out, but you keep doing it.

You’ve misinterpreted, again, the hospitalization rate. You divide current hospitalizations with total number of cases. You’ve done this before, it’s been pointed out, but you keep doing it.
No I didn't misinterpret the hospitalization RATE!
30,639,264 people had COVID. 0.03% of them have to be hospitalized. 9,192 hospitalized!
FACTS are in the USA... total serious cases 8,637 out of 30,639,264 cases.

30,639,264 people had COVID. 0.03% of them have to be hospitalized. 9,192 hospitalized!
Yes, you misinterpreted it. The hospitalization rate would be total hospitalizations divided by total cases.

You’re dividing current hospitalizations by total cases. It’s idiotic.

Yes, you misinterpreted it. The hospitalization rate would be total hospitalizations divided by total cases.

Hospital admissions of patients with confirmed COVID-19 decreased 71.6% from the national 7-day average peak of 16,540 admissions on January 9, 2021, to 4,696 admissions over the week ending March 16, 2021. The average number of daily admissions fell by 4.2%, compared to the previous week
1,881,819 Total New Admissions
Now I ask you again... LOOK at the below spreadsheet.
Tell me how many people were hospitalized in 3/24/21 vs 3/3/21? YUP cases hospitalized were 15,086 vs 8,637 today!
Now some of those hospitalized have been extremely serious staying many weeks... but most a few days and MOST COVID cases NEVER hospitalized!
Yet the biased MSM never shared these FACTS with you dummies!

Screen Shot 2021-03-24 at 5.43.34 PM.png

How did we get here?"

View attachment 471731

View attachment 471734

Pretty sure the 500,000+ dead would disagree with you

AND

Your spreadsheet is total BS.
First row Number of cases 30,639,254 aaaaand Number of "Mild Not Hospitalized Still Alive" is 30,630, 627
So my little calculating friend, according to your "figures" 8,627 people died since 2/7/2020 from COVID.

You see, the problem for you and yours is that people will actually look at the crap you put out there and call you for the liar you are.

OR

AS my Daddy used to say "Figures don't lie but liars sure do figure."

How did we get here?"

View attachment 471731

View attachment 471734

AND

First row Number of cases 30,639,254 aaaaand Number of "Mild Not Hospitalized Still Alive" is 30,630, 627
So my little calculating friend, according to your "figures" 8,627 people died since 2/7/2020 from COVID.

You see, the problem for you and yours is that people will actually look at the crap you put out there and call you for the liar you are.

OR

The 500,000 number is grossly inflated...Debra Birx admitted as much.

Speaking of liars figuring.

How did we get here?"

View attachment 471731

View attachment 471734

AND

OR

So each and every state is lying?
AND
Only you have the truth.

1616628283862.png

How did we get here?"

View attachment 471731

View attachment 471734

AND

OR

And I don't disagree with you regarding 500,000 inflated! The MSM has NOT explained the following:
COMORBIDITY!
More than 73 percent of Americans who die of COVID-19 are overweight or obese, CDC data reveal

How did we get here?"

View attachment 471731

View attachment 471734

AND

OR

AND
Only you have the truth.

View attachment 471907
Yes, they were all lying to get covid money from the feds, you nitwit.

Hospital admissions of patients with confirmed COVID-19 decreased 71.6% from the national 7-day average peak of 16,540 admissions on January 9, 2021, to 4,696 admissions over the week ending March 16, 2021. The average number of daily admissions fell by 4.2%, compared to the previous week
1,881,819 Total New Admissions
Now I ask you again... LOOK at the below spreadsheet.
Tell me how many people were hospitalized in 3/24/21 vs 3/3/21? YUP cases hospitalized were 15,086 vs 8,637 today!
Now some of those hospitalized have been extremely serious staying many weeks... but most a few days and MOST COVID cases NEVER hospitalized!
Yet the biased MSM never shared these FACTS with you dummies!

View attachment 471889
You are still using current hospitalizations mixed with cumulative cases to achieve your rate.

Thats wrong. Use cumulative hospitalizations with cumulative cases or use current hospitalizations with current cases (which is not really tracked). Don’t mix them.

How did we get here?"

View attachment 471731

View attachment 471734

AND

OR

And I don't disagree with you regarding 500,000 inflated! The MSM has NOT explained the following:
COMORBIDITY!
More than 73 percent of Americans who die of COVID-19 are overweight or obese, CDC data reveal
You're not disagreeing with me. You're disagreeing with your own beloved Donald Trump. Unless, Trump was lying! WAS TRUMP LYING?

How did we get here?"

View attachment 471731

View attachment 471734

AND

OR

AND
Only you have the truth.

View attachment 471907
Yes, they were all lying to get covid money from the feds, you nitwit.
Do you comprehend how stupid your argument is?

Would you care to state categorically that Cuomo is not responsible for those nursing home deaths because there were no nursing home deaths?

AND , let us not forget the 20 million or so "crisis actors" keeping the lie alive without a single credible leak. Amazing isn't it?
Doctors, nurses, ambulance drivers, lab techs, clerics, crematories, mortuaries and, of course, don't forget the families and fried of the imaginary dead. They're REALLY selling it!

Read my tag

How did we get here?"

View attachment 471731

View attachment 471734

AND

OR

Since we have been living with disinformation and political shills posing as media and entertainers for many years, why wouldn't there be questions?

Hey I'll stop if you prove me wrong! Just because YOU said so doesn't make it true. I know uninformed people form opinions based on zero facts. Therefore you are simply uninformed as you haven't proven me wrong!

Oh no ! Look who is the ignorant fool yet again . Yes, it's you! Unless your just lying constantly ! Nobody in this day and age can be that stupid .

Forum List

Back