How historians view trump-and how trump sees himself

Stann

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2021
How historians view trump-and how trump sees himself. One historian said, " His concept of national interest was identical with his concept of his own interest. " and just one example of that is his changing the national shower head water standards so he could get his hair what he considers perfect. The obvious one would be reducing taxes for the wealthy, that might have been his prime motivator to get into politics in the first place. So for the past few presidents this group of historians get together, this time in a zoom meeting because of the pandemic and decide what rating and documentation the president deserves / accomplished. This was the first time though a president asked to be in on the meeting. Let's try to influence this as much as possible, attempting to put everything in a positive light. No other president has been so bold and /or foolish as to do so. At any rate it's very interesting and detailed. I'm hoping this works, here is the site. tabloolanews.com>howhistoriansviewtrump-andhowtrumpseeshimself

How historians view trump-and how trump sees himself. One historian said, " His concept of national interest was identical with his concept of his own interest. " and just one example of that is his changing the national shower head water standards so he could get his hair what he considers perfect. The obvious one would be reducing taxes for the wealthy, that might have been his prime motivator to get into politics in the first place. So for the past few presidents this group of historians get together, this time in a zoom meeting because of the pandemic and decide what rating and documentation the president deserves / accomplished. This was the first time though a president asked to be in on the meeting. Let's try to influence this as much as possible, attempting to put everything in a positive light. No other president has been so bold and /or foolish as to do so. At any rate it's very interesting and detailed. I'm hoping this works, here is the site. tabloolanews.com>howhistoriansviewtrump-andhowtrumpseeshimself
I know it doesn't work. It was underlined before I pressed post reply I don't know why it does this it worked back then but it doesn't work now. It's an easy search if you're interested and very informative like I said.

I know it doesn't work. It was underlined before I pressed post reply I don't know why it does this it worked back then but it doesn't work now. It's an easy search if you're interested and very informative like I said.
Hopefully the first interested poster will post a link that works. Thanks for bearing with me.

Most of us don't care how Trump views himself. We care about our heritage, and Trump also cares about our heritage. Shared values like this are why we support Trump.
Good for you as long as you don't think trump cares a damn about you, then you're thinking clearly. Because it's all about him. That's why he was willing to destroy this country.

There are hundreds of promies kept.
List a few "about Trump", if you can. Tick-Tock...
If not, you're just another partisan LIAR.
You're premise is wrong to begin with. You obviously believe they were all good promises, that is far from the truth.

You're premise is wrong to begin with. You obviously believe they were all good promises, that is far from the truth.
And I'm familiar with you, I'm not going to talk about this incessantly distracting from the article to which someone will post sooner or later post a working link to. That would help keep the conversation on track, instead of detracting from it.

When people read about Trump in the history books he will be known for COVID and his actions after the election of 2020.

The good that he might have done between 2017-2019 will all be overshadowed by these two failures of character.

Stop tap dancing and list the "bad promises" tghat should be easier then listing the ones that were "all about Trump". Tick-Tock
If you can't you're a LIAR.

Most of us don't care how Trump views himself. We care about our heritage, and Trump also cares about our heritage. Shared values like this are why we support Trump.
"Heritage?" What "heritage" is that exactly? We have a lot of "heritage" and much of it isn't too good. What are the "shared values?"

We don't really have true 'historians' anymore, just partisan shills...

When people read about Trump in the history books he will be known for COVID and his actions after the election of 2020.

The good that he might have done between 2017-2019 will all be overshadowed by these two failures of character.
Please post the link to thep site if you can, it gives an overview of trump it's not biased either way it's really good. I would really appreciate it if someone would post it, thanks.

I tend to agree with the second one, but not the first.
After the GOP takes Congress back in November they will hold hearings on the origin of Covid and hang the pandemic around Fau-Chi's neck for paying the Wuhan Lab to do "gain of function" research (aka germ warfare research). I'm not sure what Covid actions Trump did you disagree with? He developed and manufactured vaccines in record time via "Warp Speed".

We don't really have true 'historians' anymore, just partisan shills...
True historians like Flavius Josephus, who rewrote and sensationalized the story of Sodom and Gomorrah, so much so that it overshadowed the original version hundreds of years before him.

Good for you as long as you don't think trump cares a damn about you, then you're thinking clearly. Because it's all about him. That's why he was willing to destroy this country.
You are a total Prog. We know what Trumps is. We know that he backs agendas he will push it the best he can also. For that is in his DNA. We actually had a President who was survivable in this modern insane age and went with the sell outs again.

^ Delusional nonsense.

The Democrats burned the country down for wealth/power, and are more dangerous than Nazis.

Forum List

Back