How have the leftists that yell "QUID PRO QUO" against Trump reacted to biden bragging about it?

Bringing up irrelevant details is pointless. It’s not illegal for Biden to be given a job.

If you want to prove something bad happened, give me any evidence that Biden’s employment was contingent on any public act. Anything, anything at all.
Pay For Play is illegal.
That's why Democrats brought up Ukraine.
To cover up their own illegal acts in Ukraine.

You see, the difference between Democrats and everyone else is they can do whatever the fuck they want and remain blameless. Everyone else is either a criminal or a suspected criminal if just the appearance looks wrong.
Yes and if they are not part of the new world order globalist agenda they are guilty

The irony is that Giuliani wails and moans about Biden’s corruption but winds up the target of a federal investigation.

After allegation after allegation blows up in their faces, you’d think conservatives would dial it back a bit.
Which allegations have "blown up?"

List the blow ups.

Benghazi
Clinton email scandal
Fast and Furious
IRS tea party scandal
Biden in Ukraine
Seth Rich
Pizzagate
FISA abuse
Trump has his wires tapped
Ukraine hacked the DNC
Birtherism

just off the top of my head.

Here’s a blast from the past: Tony Rezko was supposed to take Obama down a decade ago. Still waiting for that one.
Holy crap. You are the biggest puppet of left wing propaganda I have seen here.

You call yourself an independent thinker?

Are you a nightclub comic?

Pay For Play is illegal.

You see, the difference between Democrats and everyone else is they can do whatever the fuck they want and remain blameless. Everyone else is either a criminal or a suspected criminal if just the appearance looks wrong.
Yes and if they are not part of the new world order globalist agenda they are guilty

The irony is that Giuliani wails and moans about Biden’s corruption but winds up the target of a federal investigation.

After allegation after allegation blows up in their faces, you’d think conservatives would dial it back a bit.

List the blow ups.

Benghazi
Clinton email scandal
Fast and Furious
IRS tea party scandal
Biden in Ukraine
Seth Rich
Pizzagate
FISA abuse
Ukraine hacked the DNC
Birtherism

Here’s a blast from the past: Tony Rezko was supposed to take Obama down a decade ago. Still waiting for that one.

Can you point to where any prominent Democrat was indicted in any of those scandals?

It's not criminal. However, taking a job, so that the company you are now working for can curry influence with the VP of the USA....now, that.......that IS CRIMINAL.

Thank you for pointing that out.

So if someone stays at a Trump hotel to curry favor with Trump (as has been known to happen) is that criminal too?
Still waiting for the list of qualifications hunter had to land an 83k per month job.

Have anything?

Keep thinking that has nothing to do with anything.

You lost. One giant problem with all of you, other than your blatant hypocrisy about every issue you supposedly care so much about, is your utter lack of self awareness.

It's actually quite amusing. Don't you have a safe space with teddy bears and coloring books to retreat to?

Bringing up irrelevant details is pointless. It’s not illegal for Biden to be given a job.

If you want to prove something bad happened, give me any evidence that Biden’s employment was contingent on any public act. Anything, anything at all.
Pay For Play is illegal.

Can you define pay for play and how is it illegal?

A government official using their position to garner favors, or quid Pro Quo, for a thing of value. Usally a job or cash. It's called bribery.

Have you been paying attention to the Adam Schiff show?

So if someone stays at a Trump hotel to curry favor with Trump (as has been known to happen) is that criminal too?
Still waiting for the list of qualifications hunter had to land an 83k per month job.

Have anything?

You lost. One giant problem with all of you, other than your blatant hypocrisy about every issue you supposedly care so much about, is your utter lack of self awareness.

It's actually quite amusing. Don't you have a safe space with teddy bears and coloring books to retreat to?

Pay For Play is illegal.

A government official using their position to garner favors, or quid Pro Quo, for a thing of value. Usally a job or cash. It's called bribery.

Great! Is there any evidence that Biden used his position to get Hunter Biden his job?

List the blow ups.

Benghazi
Clinton email scandal
Fast and Furious
IRS tea party scandal
Biden in Ukraine
Seth Rich
Pizzagate
FISA abuse
Ukraine hacked the DNC
Birtherism

Can you point to where any prominent Democrat was indicted in any of those scandals?
Lol

Quit it mr independent thinker. You made me pee a little. Especially at the thought of how believe you are an independent thinker.

Lol

Have anything?

Pay For Play is illegal.

Great! Is there any evidence that Biden used his position to get Hunter Biden his job?

Yes, there is.

Pay For Play is illegal.

Yes, there is.

What would that be?

List the blow ups.

Benghazi
Clinton email scandal
Fast and Furious
IRS tea party scandal
Biden in Ukraine
Seth Rich
Pizzagate
FISA abuse
Ukraine hacked the DNC
Birtherism

Lol

Quit it mr independent thinker. You made me pee a little. Especially at the thought of how believe you are an independent thinker.

Lol

I’ll wait for an answer.

Have anything?

Pay For Play is illegal.

The gas in their gas lighting plan has blown up in their face.

Pay For Play is illegal.

Yes, there is.

What would that be?

Timing.

Yes, there is.

What would that be?

Timing.

Circumstantial at best. Any direct evidence?

Yes, there is.

What would that be?

Timing.

Yes. The fact that biden then poured US taxpayer dollars into the Ukraine energy sector.

You're not too swift are you.

Yes, there is.

What would that be?

Timing.

Yes. The fact that biden then poured US taxpayer dollars into the Ukraine energy sector.

Sounds suspect for being internet rumor/fake news but let’s assume that’s true. Still circumstantial.

Any direct evidence?

standards are different.

for proving that joe biden is corrupt, it is enough that his son was on the board of a company during the time that joe biden was involved in a multilateral attempt to get shokin to fight corruption.

for proving that trump used military aid appropriated by congress and the status of the presidency as bargaining chips to pressure ukraine to appear investigating his political opponent for his personal benefit, nothing is enough.

Yes, there is.

What would that be?

Timing.

How did he do it? Did he sneak around Congress or the President to do that? That sounds like a lot of power had been granted to the Vice President. You sure it was Bidens name on the check?

Have anything?

They are relevant facts. The fact you claim they aren't exposed you as just another political whore

Still waiting for anyone to give me any evidence that Biden’s job as contingent on any government action. Maybe you have a transcript of someone at Burisma asking Biden to “do him a favor” or something?

Such evidence doesn’t exist. You know it and I know it. All you have is a belief Hunter Biden wasn’t qualified and he probably wasn’t, but that’s not evidence or corruption.

It takes time silly boi. But the timing of his appointment to the Board is what is known as prima facie evidence of a crime.

Like hell it is. His appointment isn’t proof of anything. Not unless you can prove his appointment as contingent on anything.

Can’t you see why Trump is going through back alley channels to push this case? It’s because no one with any accountability would go down this path without any evidence of a crime.
Trump has hired a private investigator because he can't trust anyone in the DOJ. Ukraine has tried on multiple occasions to hand over evidence of criminal history of Democrats in Ukraine and the State Department refuses to issue visas for them to enter the US. Trump cannot trust either of them.

Have anything?

Pay For Play is illegal.

Yes, but the DOJ refused to accept the evidence. So Trump hired someone to take it directly from Ukrainian prosecutors.

Pay For Play is illegal.

Yes, but the DOJ refused to accept the evidence. So Trump hired someone to take it directly from Ukrainian prosecutors.

The DoJ doesn’t work with corrupt Ukrainian prosecutors. Trump has to hire someone equally corrupt to work with them.

How did he do it? Did he sneak around Congress or the President to do that? That sounds like a lot of power had been granted to the Vice President. You sure it was Bidens name on the check?

It doesn't matter how he did it. If one thin dime of US taxpayer money found it's way into little hunters pocket that is game set and match.

Why do you think the dems are so desperate to prevent ANY investigation.

And don't get me wrong. I see ample evidence of repubs doing the same.

The one thing I have discovered while reading up on this mess is pretty much every big shot in Congress was on the make in the Ukraine.

I want to see them all brought up on corruption charges.

Don't you? Or is Democrat corruption okay with you?

It doesn't matter how he did it. If one thin dime of US taxpayer money found it's way into little hunters pocket that is game set and match.

Why do you think the dems are so desperate to prevent ANY investigation.

And don't get me wrong. I see ample evidence of repubs doing the same.

The one thing I have discovered while reading up on this mess is pretty much every big shot in Congress was on the make in the Ukraine.

I want to see them all brought up on corruption charges.

Don't you? Or is Democrat corruption okay with you?

We don’t just go around investigating everyone on a whim. If you spend any time looking into this, you realize that the supposed thing that Biden was being bribed to do, fire Shokin, was pushed for by everyone from career state dept to European allies to the IMF to Republican senators. It was not a controversial move. The entire story is bogus.

Forum List

Back