how gravity works

There is some connection with the word "willing", because in Sanskrit the analogous word of serpentine semantics meant desire and pleasure and God(bhoga), only it is not clear how it degenerated into the form of the future tense "will"
Although the connection is visible here. The subjunctive inclination could be used as a future tense

Last edited:
Wait,.. what was created before what now?
Pay attention to context.

I said:
"
This is the kind of paper I've been warning you about as lies written by atheist scientists. It's not a formal science paper, but it gives one a general idea.

For example,

"

Formation​

Our solar system formed about 4.5 billion years ago from a dense cloud of interstellar gas and dust. The cloud collapsed, possibly due to the shockwave of a nearby exploding star, called a supernova. When this dust cloud collapsed, it formed a solar nebula – a spinning, swirling disk of material.

At the center, gravity pulled more and more material in. Eventually, the pressure in the core was so great that hydrogen atoms began to combine and form helium, releasing a tremendous amount of energy. With that, our Sun was born, and it eventually amassed more than 99% of the available matter.

Matter farther out in the disk was also clumping together. These clumps smashed into one another, forming larger and larger objects. Some of them grew big enough for their gravity to shape them into spheres, becoming planets, dwarf planets, and large moons. In other cases, planets did not form: the asteroid belt is made of bits and pieces of the early solar system that could never quite come together into a planet. Other smaller leftover pieces became asteroids, comets, meteoroids, and small, irregular moons."

Do you actually believe this? It's an informal science article on atheist science. Where is the hard evidence? Is there another scenario where we see this happening? I asked you to show me that when you find it before. My point is no one has seen this nor has seen it happen today. All of atheist science has those qualities. Why? It's bullsh*t.

The reality is we see other galaxies, solar systems, stars, black holes, and other heavenly bodies, but nothing that the above is referring to. They were all created beforehand by a creator. This shows the vastness of his work and we continue to see it expand as the universe expands.

Why don't you think hard about what I said? What do you expect to see from above? Ask these atheist scientists for hard proof. Something that we should be able to see and understand of the above.
"

Or do I have to go over what happened on each day of creation?

It should also be noted that Western European languages, including English, are languages with a completely changed grammar. Some time these peoples spoke Latin and derivatives, Old English was still with Latin grammar, it was completely destroyed in the Middle Ages and only irregular verbs remained. Therefore, these languages are, as it were, redrawn, they did not develop naturally.

Yes he did. This writen in his "Phisics"
You've got nothing but continually pissing against the wind. Poor justifications for your ignorance won't cut it you fool.
The Internet should get IQ assessments before people like you are admitted.

You've got nothing but continually pissing against the wind. Poor justifications for your ignorance won't cut it you fool.
The Internet should get IQ assessments before people like you are admitted.
Bad news for you. IQ is falling and the number of autistic people is growing exponentially. Some associate this with Einstein, he also had autism
And this is main Newton's advocate.
Are you aware that Iq is inversely proportional to the autistic mindset?

PS
No, the news even worse Newton was also autistic

Last edited:
Bad news for you. IQ is falling and the number of autistic people is growing exponentially. Some associate this with Einstein, he also had autism
And this is main Newton's advocate.
Are you aware that Iq is inversely proportional to the autistic mindset?

You're wrong again. He had aspergers. A common trait amongst brilliant people.

Are you aware that Iq is inversely proportional to the autistic

Sorry mate. You really are projecting lies now.

You're wrong again. He had aspergers.
According to my data, it was autism

A common trait amongst brilliant people.

this is the data of the yellow press of the last decade, according to real statistics, autists have a very low IQ

But even without statistics, this is obvious, because the autistic brain has the architecture of a modern computer, it puts programs in memory and executes them, but is not capable of improvisation. IQ does not show these properties, but the ability to analyze and generalize. This explains why Newton and Einstein mostly plagiarized, and only adapted other people's work to their needs.

According to my data, it was autism

Show your data because I know you don't have it.

this is the data of the yellow press of the last decade, according to real statistics, autists have a very low IQ

True autism could be so but not Einstein.
Get some facts.

But even without statistics, this is obvious, because the autistic brain has the architecture of a modern computer, it puts programs in memory and executes them, but is not capable of improvisation.

You have no evidence of that yet again.

IQ does not show these properties, but the ability to analyze and generalize. This explains why Newton and Einstein mostly plagiarized, and only adapted other people's work to their needs.

That's a lie and their unique duaciceries priced that wrong but again, if you have irrefutable evidence put it forward. I know you don't but I would rather you didn't go further on here with lies and personal assumptions. That does not indicate high IQ but I knew that.

brilliant people
There is even medical term High-functioning autism, that relate to the autists with IQ>70, that is standard for autists <70. And your belives in that nonsence "autists are genious" not says that you have high IQ lol

Certainly not if you're just going to quote more Bible mythology. As you say but never supply "Where is the hard evidence?" iI just asked you a simple question, what came before what? Fill in the blanks (or "what"s in this case). Reason being, as you've now repeated, you assert:
The reality is we see other galaxies, solar systems, stars, black holes, and other heavenly bodies, but nothing that the above is referring to.
The underlined seems a rather nutty and unsupported assertion. Mankind has "seen" or observed galaxies, solar systems, black holes, and many other things. What hard evidence do you have for believing the Milky Way came last or first or whatever?

There is even medical term High-functioning autism, that relate to the autists with IQ>70,
That assessment is the same as "normal" people although people like you will never achieve that number.

that is standard for autists <70. And your belives in that nonsence "autists are genious" not says that you have high IQ lol

I never said autists are geniuses. I said Einstein had aspergers. You have no proof he had anything else so shut up about it. You're a liar. You're argument is defeated. Grow up.

Pay attention to context.

I said:
"
This is the kind of paper I've been warning you about as lies written by atheist scientists. It's not a formal science paper, but it gives one a general idea.

For example,

"

Formation​

Our solar system formed about 4.5 billion years ago from a dense cloud of interstellar gas and dust. The cloud collapsed, possibly due to the shockwave of a nearby exploding star, called a supernova. When this dust cloud collapsed, it formed a solar nebula – a spinning, swirling disk of material.

At the center, gravity pulled more and more material in. Eventually, the pressure in the core was so great that hydrogen atoms began to combine and form helium, releasing a tremendous amount of energy. With that, our Sun was born, and it eventually amassed more than 99% of the available matter.

Matter farther out in the disk was also clumping together. These clumps smashed into one another, forming larger and larger objects. Some of them grew big enough for their gravity to shape them into spheres, becoming planets, dwarf planets, and large moons. In other cases, planets did not form: the asteroid belt is made of bits and pieces of the early solar system that could never quite come together into a planet. Other smaller leftover pieces became asteroids, comets, meteoroids, and small, irregular moons."

Do you actually believe this? It's an informal science article on atheist science. Where is the hard evidence? Is there another scenario where we see this happening? I asked you to show me that when you find it before. My point is no one has seen this nor has seen it happen today. All of atheist science has those qualities. Why? It's bullsh*t.

The reality is we see other galaxies, solar systems, stars, black holes, and other heavenly bodies, but nothing that the above is referring to. They were all created beforehand by a creator. This shows the vastness of his work and we continue to see it expand as the universe expands.

Why don't you think hard about what I said? What do you expect to see from above? Ask these atheist scientists for hard proof. Something that we should be able to see and understand of the above.
"

Id love you to go through it day by day and provide evidence, not your silly bible. Just the facts. See how good you are now dickhead.

I don't know, everywhere writen that Neuton and Einstein had properties of autists. The term itself became use later. The fact of plagiat of both confirm that they was autists. Direct strict evidence imposible there.

But your lies are obvious here, at least for me. I have been taken in different times IQ tests with results in the 100-120 range, and this is not considered a low IQ lol. Even first time it was >100

Last edited:
Certainly not if you're just going to quote more Bible mythology. As you say but never supply "Where is the hard evidence?" iI just asked you a simple question, what came before what? Fill in the blanks (or "what"s in this case). Reason being, as you've now repeated, you assert:

The underlined seems a rather nutty and unsupported assertion. Mankind has "seen" or observed galaxies, solar systems, black holes, and many other things. What hard evidence do you have for believing the Milky Way came last or first or whatever?
The Bible isn't mythology. It's the creator's word and science backs it up. I just provided the evidence for a global flood. Also, the explanation of where all the energy in the universe originated. OTOH, what you believe has no evidence. It's really looney tunes as space rocks become the sun, Earth, or our solar system. Or humans came from ape-humans that never appear nor exist today. What person in their right mind believes that? Talk about nutty. You can't excuse it by saying it's only a theory. It's nutso beyond belief.

The Earth was made first with some water on it but not shaped like it is now, then outer space with nothing. The galaxies, solar systems, black holes, and other things that fill the universe came three days after.

Otherwise, evolution would've had monkeys who walk, new solar systems being formed, NASA wouldn't still be looking for aliens or life on other planets, etc. Don't give me that we haven't had enough time yet malarky. We don't even see a single cell become two sexes. Do frogs change sex if there are only one sex? IOW, your atheist side should've won with science backing it up, but you provide nothing. It means science does not back your non-beliefs up.

Do you actually believe this? Where is the hard evidence?

Everywhere. Take your pick. Astronomers have resolved numerous new stars and resulting solar systems gravitationally coalescing out of the nascent solar nebula in various gaseous clouds all over the sky. Here is but one of them with multiple insets below along with other images at various stages. Every stage of their development has been observed along predicted lines to the point that there can be no question what is going on. I see no conflict here with theism.

Screen Shot 2021-09-29 at 6.33.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-29 at 6.34.01 PM.png
teardrop_hst.jpg
Iconic-Pillars-of-Creation-Look-Spectacular-in-New-Hubble-Image-469060-4.jpg
m16_hst_big.jpg
iras20324_hubble_2938.jpg

ic2944glob_hst_big.jpg

ic2944_blanco_1498.jpg

Everywhere. Take your pick. Astronomers have resolved numerous new stars and resulting solar systems gravitationally coalescing out of the nascent solar nebula in various gaseous clouds all over the sky. Here is but one of them with multiple insets below along with other images at various stages. Every stage of their development has been observed along predicted lines to the point that there can be no question what is going on. I see no conflict here with theism.

View attachment 545273
View attachment 545274View attachment 545275View attachment 545278View attachment 545276View attachment 545280
View attachment 545281
View attachment 545282
That has been spoonfed to the fraud troll Bond more than once already.

The Bible isn't mythology. It's the creator's word and science backs it up. I just provided the evidence for a global flood. Also, the explanation of where all the energy in the universe originated. OTOH, what you believe has no evidence. It's really looney tunes as space rocks become the sun, Earth, or our solar system. Or humans came from ape-humans that never appear nor exist today. What person in their right mind believes that? Talk about nutty. You can't excuse it by saying it's only a theory. It's nutso beyond belief.

The Earth was made first with some water on it but not shaped like it is now, then outer space with nothing. The galaxies, solar systems, black holes, and other things that fill the universe came three days after.

Otherwise, evolution would've had monkeys who walk, new solar systems being formed, NASA wouldn't still be looking for aliens or life on other planets, etc. Don't give me that we haven't had enough time yet malarky. We don't even see a single cell become two sexes. Do frogs change sex if there are only one sex? IOW, your atheist side should've won with science backing it up, but you provide nothing. It means science does not back your non-beliefs up.
The problem you share with the hyper-religious is mindlessly reiterating the dogma you are indoctrinated with at your madrassah. The bibles are the tales and fables of the Men who wrote them. It may come as a shock for you to learn that no gods had any involvement with any of the bibles.

View attachment 545273
View attachment 545274View attachment 545275View attachment 545278View attachment 545276View attachment 545280
View attachment 545281
View attachment 545282
Now, we're getting someplace, but can you answer what came first in the overall scheme of things?

Forum List

Back