How Friggin' Dumb

It's prett7y easy to get it. Politicians, Lawyers, the Very Mega Rich believe they are now above the common law the rest of us live by. This has to change. Yep, it's back to the time before WW2 and rampant Mafia flagrant beliefs which sort of cooled in the mid 60's but its never gone, never will be. Of Course Crime is well and wealthy.

The Donald has been in around 3500 law suits. Common!

29 since he peacefully (chuckle-chuckle) was forced out of office cause he lost. Hahahhahahhahahha
19 are active now as this goes to print. Lives like a Dictator is a thought. Now he wants everyone fired who distrusts him. Hahahahahhahahahha, typical !

Uses Lawyers to Laundry money is a thought. Has he Spent 3 X what he is worth on Law Suits ?

Last edited:
Is this the Real Deal? Did the Secret Service stop the Donald from going to the Steps of the Capital Bld. steps to continue his personal instigation; formulate procedures of the riot to hang Mike Pence, become a Crook, a Traitor and looking at a Firing squad while the USA was at War on January 6. Yes or No? Everything said so far is a YES. Lawyers say no. Let us decide do lawyers tell the truth? Hahhaahahhahahahahahahahha? MONEY!

Oh God, will you give me a F/N break? Worn out, old, most teams need a young athletic QB. Oh F/N hell! The NFL sucks! U no I don't go to N.Y. Football game or GreenBay. Chicago sux, so do the West Coast teams. Basically, why not just enjoy Soccer, you know where the lil ball goes. American Football has become the pits of Corruption.

Well the Cloud Sucks !

So, We loves XL version and also Windows 7, which gradually became Windows 10 Pro after a lot of F/N really bad stuff called 8. We all have endured a loft of Windows real bad crap!
Do I choose to wait for Windows 12, Not gonna happen, give me "Windows Forever", the windows game of you got to buy a new puter ever couple of years really gets old.

It is time to end the erasure of our past as a Country, be it good, bad memories or just plain insane hate, vicious hate or Cruelty to each other hatred. It's our past, let it be known not hidden. No problem with a flag flown under the US of A flag. Humans are a cruel group, doesn't matter what race. Religion, whatever, we are a very sad bunch of sinners! All will burn in hell!

Last edited:
Jo-Jo ya need to make an executive decision here! Hahahhahahahahahhaahah

Lets see, "Should I blank pardon my looser Son?" Well, Duh! Should Ya?

Get these jackasses out of here. Ya a normal citizen after you serve your time as an electorate. Ya got to obey the laws of the land and the Constitution. We want no dictators, kings etc. The guy with the Electorate votes because he got the votes in enough precincts of the States gets the job period. We need equality under the Law back.
Good riddance big spender!

The people we elect to public office are our BIG MOUTH PIECES. NOTHING MORE. THEY ARE NOT SOME SPECIAL GODS WHO DESERVE SPECIAL CRAP. THAY WERE STUPID ENOUGH TO BE OUR BIG MOUTH PIECES. thanks for your service, may your fund raiser commercials raise enough money to bury you one day.

Last edited:
Of Course what's another pack of lies matter.
Only the lonely need to believe that crap!

Fact Checker. Out of one side of your mouth you say you want to protect my retirement rights. I intend to take your freedom away and put you in a bracelet in your Cave the rest of your natural life. Maybe someone will Cyber freeze your soul. Out the other side of your mouth you intend to take away my states' rights to mail in Vote my ballot. I intend to put you in a bracelet and lock you up in your sick home all by yourself. Let Justice be done !

Last edited:
Of course, all really bad people want to have Confidentially non-disclosure agreements. Be it Concrete overshoes, 55-gallon drums and concrete overshoes together etc. It doesn't make all really bad people, but maybe really bad people become because of them?

Sure, buying a story and then not publishing it is sort of the same thing and signing a non-disclosure agreement so as to get the payoff is also a no brainer. Sure more Bad!

There will always be crazy Bastards who want to kill, Their Crazy, some pick women, some Men, some anything that moves. They will always find a way. Take London for example, go out alone and get stabbed raped and robbed. You knew better, didn't you? Serial rapists kill 10's of Hundreds in their insane quest to dominate most likely.

Woh the fuck cares what sex someone thinks they are really! Except for crazy bastards who think they got the right to tell you, you can't be yourself. And they are the really crazy bastards. Step back, realize it's the far right, and the far left that are really strange. The different political systems are just stepping stones to each of the above! Most likely!

Could we add that every one of these individuals had a career full of the other stars of LG and whatever ideas they knew were what they always were.

Ladies, a killer is going to kill no matter what means. A firearm is harmless without a trigger finger. It's the same in a Vehicle without the driver being distracted by a Cell phone. Far more are harmed by the Cell phone. it's a no brainer. why don't you get the Cell phone banned. and why not, because you are on them while driving all the time, yep thas why.
Sure, we get it, you been crazy killer bitches your whole lives. Thas an obvious answer why things don't go the way it was supposed to go.

Last edited:
Most likely around 9 years old was when Audrey / male name realized she wasn't a boy and got no help from her parents since. Its a no brainer. She thought she was saving other kids from being forced to go thru the hell she most likely was forced to endure. In her own mind of Crazy shit.

Of course there is always the, She hated all normal kids until she couldn't take any more normal kids. That also makes purr-fict essence.

Last edited:
What Crock of Bull Shit!

Ahh and ya left $30 Billion in Mechanized machinery in Afghanistan when yes pulled out. JHC. 100's of 4 wheelers and what not.

A former President' Vice president have Secrete Servies protection for life and should be Locked up wearing Bracelets to their home of record and confined to its interior's walls when under Court orders or convicted of crimes. Yea they can afford to build a sunroom to lounge inside those walls in as long as it is part of the Mansion that they call their official residence. Their visitors inside those walls should meet all legal requirements as a Prison has.... Wife, family, friends not allowed except to visit and conjunctly join, etc. Fair is Fair under the Laws of the US of A.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back