How Friggin' Dumb

And you got your ass kicked out of Head Football Coach!

"If you would have told me just five years ago that Tommy Tuberville, the former Auburn coach and leader of the 2004 Tigers undefeated season, would be a favorite for a US Senate seat, then I would ask if you had been drinking a lot earlier in the day."

Last edited:
Yea this guy embarrasses the fuck out of me!
Yea The Donald and This guy are a real low spot on my US of A's hole future of ass holes.

Ah, Well; N F'n S___! Space X has a good plan. So WTF! N F'n S---!

Of course, it's time to fire tons of NASA, re deploy and move on. What the F___ doesn't NASA fund. It's like Russian Roulette!

Ahhhhh Guys, it's the beginning of WWIII

NOTHING CAN STOP IT!

Ya have at least 4 major players all of which most likely have at least a few Nukes they want to use. They can't help it, they want to see a new world order, one only they have.
"Only the Lonely" is their game!

Masks are about Dr.'s / RN's not spreading their germs to the patient. Its about Legal stuff. Masks make me sneeze. I am allergic to my own foul exhaled breath. They suck. Stay clear of people who cough / sneeze. Clear out to fresh air and go on with your day. Sick people where you work should go home. Thas a no brainer, don't go in to work better than anything else.

Sure you're a complete phony bastard. Haha

So lets see if it's actually a fact like all the rest?

So why wouldn't a former POTUS set up the Taxpayers provided home office? HAHA sure I get it!

ONLY THE POLISH WOULD ATTEMPT TO SHIP JUNK GERMAN TANKS TO A COUNTRY AT WAR. [HAHA] ... BEWARE OF POLAND....YEAH TURKEY IS CRAPPERS ALSO.

MSN

Yep RUSSIA IS DOING WHAT GERMANY DID TO POLAND, HISTORY REPEATS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD OF POLAND. genocidal RUSSIANS. SURE there isn't a country in the Earth that isn't full of mafia types. Ukraine is fighting for its rights under treaties to remain free of Russian ownership thru might.

Last edited:
150,000 takes off every day of the huge gas hoggs. no one needs to fly anywhere anymore. ground the grief crap. It's not needed. 1st polluter is jet engines. Our Potus stumbles around flying all over hell and is not even aware of the Millions of gallons he burns, can't say a paragraph without sticking his foot in his mouth. Get these old fuggs gone please!

While he has not authored a landmark opinion, his influence on the court is notable.

Hearing, listening and hearing, seeing nothing but total Bullshit is one thing. Understanding and realizing its total Bull shit is another.
A Judge that has no ethics, maybe a crooked judge is the same as a crook only removal will fix it.

Just label Cohen guy certifiable a POC.
And Hope our Service people stay safe.

Last edited:
HAHAHAHA......

1696035193442.png

I listened to Pete B. talk about how the US Taxpayer has to pay to fix Dalas Airports ability to land planes & fix other airports taxiways and fix other transportation problems concerning Big Business ability to move stuff. Well, that's total B.S. Fix it yourselves! A few years ago it was all about Fixing St. Louis international River ability to ship Grain.

Worring about Billionaire needs are Stupid.
Pay 10% SS taxes cause your evasive game isn't about responsibility thats knowledge you refuse to accept and it doesn't matter what your income sheet says, pay at the pump % income before taxes just like the rest of us is your responsibility.

Forum List

Back