How Easily the Worldwide MSM Flips Their Messaging

The lying, disingenuous fake news media put out the sound of drumbeats for four straight years....Trump....Trump....Trump....Trump...Trump...Trump...Trump...Trump...Trump...

And then suddenly, and for no reason at all, it stopped.

The media's drumbeat was replaced with a different rhythm: COVID...COVID...COVID...COVID...COVID...COVID...COVID...COVID...COVID...

This went on for two who years. But then suddenly, and for no reason at all, it stopped.

The media's drumbeat was then changed to a different rhythm: Ukraine...Ukraine...Ukraine...Ukraine...Ukraine...Ukraine...Ukraine...Ukraine...Ukraine...

Hear the marching? Hear the drums? Suppose they played their drums and nobody listened?

The lying, disingenuous fake news media put out the sound of drumbeats for four straight years....Trump....Trump....Trump....Trump...Trump...Trump...Trump...Trump...Trump...

And then suddenly, and for no reason at all, it stopped.

The media's drumbeat was replaced with a different rhythm: COVID...COVID...COVID...COVID...COVID...COVID...COVID...COVID...COVID...

This went on for two who years. But then suddenly, and for no reason at all, it stopped.

The media's drumbeat was then changed to a different rhythm: Ukraine...Ukraine...Ukraine...Ukraine...Ukraine...Ukraine...Ukraine...Ukraine...Ukraine...

Hear the marching? Hear the drums? Suppose they played their drums and nobody listened?
66davh.jpg

They are disgusting and they are all un-American.

You hypocrite.
How about how republicans who are now supporting Putin because they want Biden to fail.
Why didn't you include them in your slagoff?

Why are they not branded as un American? They railed against communism for 100 years but change in a heart beat.
.You hypocrite mob of treasonous arseholes yet call dems un American.
You're brain dead.

You hypocrite.
How about how republicans who are now supporting Putin because they want Biden to fail.
Why didn't you include them in your slagoff?

Why are they not branded as un American? They railed against communism for 100 years but change in a heart beat.
.You hypocrite mob of treasonous arseholes yet call dems un American.
You're brain dead.

No one is "supporting" Putin you stupid person. That's just the moths rattling around inside your skull.

That could be the case but it remains true regardless. you are one of the them
There you go with the bizarre paranoid delusions again. You cannot show a single post in which I support Putin. You have absolutely no logical reason to believe I support Putin.

You cannot show a single post from any Republican here that supports Putin.

You're an unreasonable low IQ TDS afflicted moronic moonbat with serious mental heath issues. You should seek help from a qualified mental health professional.

You're a delusional idiot.

Last edited:
There you go with the bizarre paranoid delusions again. You cannot show a single post in which I support Putin. You have absolutely no logical reason to believe I support Putin.

You cannot show a single post from any Republican here that supports Putin.

You're an unreasonable low IQ TDS afflicted moronic moonbat with serious mental heath issues. You should seek help from a qualified mental health professional.

You're a delusional idiot.
Here's my proof. Not one of you has supported the protection of a democratic country. You all hate communists but no one has condemned Putin. Not one.

You know I'm right. You are so hate filled you want Biden to fail and use it against him in the future and you know it.
Don't insult me to think I don't know that.
You are a lying pathetic piece of shit. You have betrayed your country by not respecting the POTUS and democracy. You have changed sides for political reasons. You are in American and should hide you ugly face and take your other republicans with you.

You know I'm right but no guts to admit it.

You are so hate filled you want Biden to fail and use it against him in the future and you know it.

So you understand that Biden failed again, and you want to blame Republicans at USMB for his failure.

You're a fucking delusional idiot moonbat.

Your TDS affliction makes you stupider by the day. You need a psychiatrist.

Here's my proof. Not one of you has supported the protection of a democratic country. You all hate communists but no one has condemned Putin. Not one.

You know I'm right. You are so hate filled you want Biden to fail and use it against him in the future and you know it.
Don't insult me to think I don't know that.
You are a lying pathetic piece of shit. You have betrayed your country by not respecting the POTUS and democracy. You have changed sides for political reasons. You are in American and should hide you ugly face and take your other republicans with you.

You know I'm right but no guts to admit it.

I condemn Putin. Putin takes no notice, and after all, he took no notice of Biden.

Respecting POTUS? :auiqs.jpg: You really said that.

So you understand that Biden failed again, and you want to blame Republicans at USMB for his failure.

You're a fucking delusional idiot moonbat.

Your TDS affliction makes you stupider by the day. You need a psychiatrist.
The reason these people support Democrats is because they never want to be held accountable.
They know they screwed up....so they just project all their shit onto us.

Forum List

Back