How does your garden grow?

Larsky

Platinum Member
Reaction score
mid July, we have a bumper of banana peppers.

Did a quick pickling, easy peasy. Best condiment ever.

Putting it pizza tonight.

Compost

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Lots of zuccinni and summer squash! The tomatoes and bell peppers aren't ready to be picked yet. This has been a great year for basil. Usually I dry enough for a couple of containers. That keeps us in basil all year. This year I'm going to dry more and give it away at Christmas.

Lulllaboo

Reaction score
My backyard garden this year was better than ever. I cann't say that I'm an experienced gardener, but this year I decided to take care of my garden correctly. I started looking for articles and information of interest to me on special portals like this one, where more experienced gardeners give good and effective advice about what conditions I need to do for plants to get a good harvest. And it worked. I'm very happy with the results.

Dekster

Gold Member
Reaction score
My backyard garden this year was better than ever. I cann't say that I'm an experienced gardener, but this year I decided to take care of my garden correctly. I started looking for articles and information of interest to me on special portals like this one, where more experienced gardeners give good and effective advice about what conditions I need to do for plants to get a good harvest. And it worked. I'm very happy with the results.
I find it is better to talk to people who are as local to you as possible if you are going to grow a lot of anything. One would have to be retired to get the max harvest out of everything in a larger garden on any given year. Too much time and too many inputs.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List