How does your garden grow?

1595294871838.png

Lots of zuccinni and summer squash! The tomatoes and bell peppers aren't ready to be picked yet. This has been a great year for basil. Usually I dry enough for a couple of containers. That keeps us in basil all year. This year I'm going to dry more and give it away at Christmas.

My backyard garden this year was better than ever. I cann't say that I'm an experienced gardener, but this year I decided to take care of my garden correctly. I started looking for articles and information of interest to me on special portals like this one, where more experienced gardeners give good and effective advice about what conditions I need to do for plants to get a good harvest. And it worked. I'm very happy with the results.

My backyard garden this year was better than ever. I cann't say that I'm an experienced gardener, but this year I decided to take care of my garden correctly. I started looking for articles and information of interest to me on special portals like this one, where more experienced gardeners give good and effective advice about what conditions I need to do for plants to get a good harvest. And it worked. I'm very happy with the results.

I find it is better to talk to people who are as local to you as possible if you are going to grow a lot of anything. One would have to be retired to get the max harvest out of everything in a larger garden on any given year. Too much time and too many inputs.

New Topics

Forum List

Back