How Does Trump Back Out of This One Without Looking Completely Ball-less?

His 2016 debates where all about how bad everything was, and how he was going to fix it. After 4 years of not fixing much of anything, and doing the opposite of most his promises, he'd get exposed.
So he hides behind his rallies and social media so he don't have to answer for all his lies and broken promises.

For him, that's a win. For his supporters who have been bragging about Trumps embellished record, it's an even bigger win, because they have to try and explain why they still support a loser.

Entire post is TDS.

No politician with a commanding lead ever agrees to a debate. There is nothing to be gained.

Biden has already announced that he will not debate Trump.

What conclusion do you draw from that?
Yeah he can only harm himself in a debate. There is nothing to gain.

Yes, but I believe it will hurt him by informing the American electorate of the actual state of his current qualifications.

Unless he gets convicted of crimes that cause his popularity to plummet.
He isnt getting convicted of anything before the election, and once he is elected, he will pardon himself. Also, you guys are really terrible at predicting whats going to happen, so let me help you out. Biden will refuse to debate Trump because, he is too senile and he told too many lies in the previous debates that are going to haunt him this time around. He will be the first president in history to not debate and everyone will know exactly why. His poll numbers are going to drop into the 20's when that happens.

You could avoid revealing your blind partisan idiocy by not posting stuff like this thread and responses to post but I highly doubt you will be doing that. You feel free to keep trolling I have a hockey game watch.
Criticize the orange slob, and the cult attacks

Because he is a moron.
I don't think he's a moron. However like most of the candidates his general knowledge base is horrible.... Trump specifically is a bully and a boor.... And seems to lack the capacity to turn off his constant rudeness. I never did like the man... I still don't.

Crick: you seem to wish to imagine that I cared about anytiiig you say.

Tire entire existence is just for my amusement. And you even suck at that.
As of this point, you've got another 37 minutes to correct your spelling so someone might be able to figure out what you're trying to say.

He isnt getting convicted of anything before the election, and once he is elected, he will pardon himself. Also, you guys are really terrible at predicting whats going to happen, so let me help you out. Biden will refuse to debate Trump because, he is too senile and he told too many lies in the previous debates that are going to haunt him this time around. He will be the first president in history to not debate and everyone will know exactly why. His poll numbers are going to drop into the 20's when that happens.
Yeah Biden is in no conditions do any debating.
It would be foolish for him to agree to one.

Jo

Crick: you seem to wish to imagine that I cared about anytiiig you say.

Tire entire existence is just for my amusement. And you even suck at that.
It's "Tire entire existence..." that has me wondering. "Your" would fit, but how do you turn your into tire? All the letters from both words are on the top row... maybe.

After bragging of having passed two dementia tests, Trump challenges Haley to an "aptitude test". Haley returns with a challlenge to an actual debate, on stage. Trump, of course, is chicken. Does that bother any of you Trump fans? Don't you think that makes him look like reveals that he's a demented, yellow-bellied coward?

Haley is toast. All Trump has to do is ignore her and her democrat supporters. Why waste time and energy?

No reason to debate. Why give the opportunity to Nikki?

We know his policy goals already

After bragging of having passed two dementia tests, Trump challenges Haley to an "aptitude test". Haley returns with a challlenge to an actual debate, on stage. Trump, of course, is chicken. Does that bother any of you Trump fans? Don't you think that makes him look like reveals that he's a demented, yellow-bellied coward?

Nikki’s done, finito, finished, washed up, over, toast.

Forum List

Back