How Does The Staff Expect Us To Follow Zone 1 Rules When They Don't Always Themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Serious question and I admit that I broke them yesterday myself. Somebody was really provoking me and I just couldn't take it anymore, so I apologize for it and I can give you the link to book me with it if you want me to, but I've seen hypocritical mods cussing themselves in zone 1 so I'm just sort of wondering what's the point of having the rule if even the staff won't always follow through with it?

Serious question and I admit that I broke them yesterday myself. Somebody was really provoking me and I just couldn't take it anymore, so I apologize for it and I can give you the link to book me with it if you want me to, but I've seen hypocritical mods cussing themselves in zone 1 so I'm just sort of wondering what's the point of having the rule if even the staff won't always follow through with it?
The rules are there to eliminate Nancy boys like yous when you think you are being cute.

I don't think there's a rule saying you can't cuss in Zone 1.

Like, for instance, it's one thing to say ''well, I think the economy is going to shit, and both ''sides'' are the cause but just blame each other.''

It's something else to say ''eat shit and live, you Keynesian bumblefuck!"

I suppose I could be wrong, but I''ve never been pinched just for invoking casual cusses.

In fact, there was a thread explaining the difference in how language was addressed in 1, way back when flac was active.

One is mauded as a personal attack and the other isn't.

Last edited:
Send me the links in PM, please.

Send me the links in PM, please.

Okay, well I can't to every thread that I've ever seen that in.. BUT I can show you the latest one. The mod I'm speaking of though is a good friend of mine on here although we don't always agree so please go easy on him. Do whatever you want to me though as I already done turned myself in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back