how does nancy pelosi reconcile bearing false witness and late term abortion ??

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
i'm not being flippant, she touts being a good catholic, even to the point of how dare you.
is knowingly bearing false witness and supporting late term, birth control etc

i know the vatican has relaxed a bit, can someone explain the paradox ?

atlanticmidwest.org

i can't believe i'm linking to the ten commandments

maybe it's time.

7 and 10 seem similar.

i've done some coveting along the way, but i'm a congregationalist.. (presbyterian)

Last edited:
No problem, for her being a good democrat is way better than being a good catholic. Same thing with Biden.
They should both be excommunicated. Neither of them are qualified to hold a job at ANY level. I have seen students at their first jobs flipping burgers who were more competent and articulate than either of these two wastes of air.

• Banned
No problem, for her being a good democrat is way better than being a good catholic. Same thing with Biden.
They should both be excommunicated. Neither of them are qualified to hold a job at ANY level. I have seen students at their first jobs flipping burgers who were more competent and articulate than either of these two wastes of air.
she's mentally ill, should be evaluated.

i'm not being flippant, she touts being a good catholic, even to the point of how dare you.

atlanticmidwest.org

maybe it's time.
Um, democrats don't call it abortion any more, they call it reproductive justice. The Left has infiltrated the churches like Rev. Warnock who call it reproductive justice now. So long as Jesus bows his knee to the image of Marx, Christianity is cool again.

Please refrain from using hate language by using the term abortion from here on out or get canceled and lose your job.

Have a nice day.

You'd be surprised how many consider Nancy Pelosi ......

"A kind spirit...a true compassionate and caring gentile"

(While she shows off her row of $40,000 refrigerators and $10,000 stock of gourmet ice creams) and goes to salons that she demanded closed for all others.

All I can say is she manipulates weak and simple minds like childs play doh.

atlanticmidwest.org

maybe it's time.

How is Nancy "bearing false witness"? Trump is the guy who consistently and proveably "bears false witness".

As for abortion, there is absolutely no prohibition to abortion in the Bible - none. And the Bible clearly says that Adam was not alive while he was being formed, but rather when God finished his work, he breathed "life" into Adam and he became a human being. Life begins with your first breath.

atlanticmidwest.org

maybe it's time.

How is Nancy "bearing false witness"? Trump is the guy who consistently and proveably "bears false witness".

As for abortion, there is absolutely no prohibition to abortion in the Bible - none. And the Bible clearly says that Adam was not alive while he was being formed, but rather when God finished his work, he breathed "life" into Adam and he became a human being. Life begins with your first breath.
And I guess there is nothing wrong with killing large groups of people like God wiped out everyone with a great flood either.

Yea, it's fun being a retard Bible theologian.

atlanticmidwest.org

maybe it's time.
Um, democrats don't call it abortion any more, they call it reproductive justice. The Left has infiltrated the churches like Rev. Warnock who call it reproductive justice now. So long as Jesus bows his knee to the image of Marx, Christianity is cool again.

Please refrain from using hate language by using the term abortion from here on out or get canceled and lose your job.

Have a nice day.
I prefer the more descriptive terms, FETAL MURDER.

atlanticmidwest.org

maybe it's time.

And I guess there is nothing wrong with killing large groups of people like God wiped out everyone with a great flood either.

Yea, it's fun being a retard Bible theologian.
The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away.

atlanticmidwest.org

maybe it's time.

Have a nice day.
God dammit.... whoops...!

No paradox at all.

We don't impose our religious beliefs in others.

you can think that abortion is wrong because your imaginary friend in the sky told you it was... but that doesn't apply to anyone else.

Gee. That was simple.

atlanticmidwest.org

maybe it's time.

she said Trump was involved in a coverup, the impeachments, the russian docier...

tell me, do you still believe Trump hired a hooker to piss on obama's bed in russia ? if so why ?

You'd be surprised how many consider Nancy Pelosi ......

"A kind spirit...a true compassionate and caring gentile"

(While she shows off her row of $40,000 refrigerators and $10,000 stock of gourmet ice creams) and goes to salons that she demanded closed for all others.

All I can say is she manipulates weak and simple minds like childs play doh.
she's sick.

No paradox at all.

We don't impose our religious beliefs in others.

you can think that abortion is wrong because your imaginary friend in the sky told you it was... but that doesn't apply to anyone else.

Gee. That was simple.
it would be simple if cogent... what are you saying?

i'm not a stickler, i don't think any women should have to birth a rape, incest, ... etc ..but how do third trimester terminations fit in ?

i don't believe abortion should be a form of birth control...

Last edited:

atlanticmidwest.org

maybe it's time.

she said Trump was involved in a coverup, the impeachments, the russian docier...

tell me, do you still believe Trump hired a hooker to piss on obama's bed in russia ? if so why ?
Bring me Obama's bed and I'll piss on it right now.

Christians do not agree about abortion at all. Moreover, many Americans are not Christian. Many do not even follow a religion. Even people who choose to remain Catholic are smart enough to know that being given the privilege of holding public office is not an invitation to impose their theology on the nation. The so-called "religious" right needs to learn this lesson.

BTW: how many third-term abortions are performed merely because the woman just doesn't feel like having a baby? Women are not slaves or barnyard animals. And nobody needs to be dominated by some filth that claims to be "religious" but is greedy for even more automatic weapons so that they can kill more people at will.

i'm not a stickler, i don't think any women should have to birth a rape, incest, ... etc ..but how do third trimester terminations fit in ?

i don't believe abortion should be a form of birth control...

And you are perfectly free to believe that... but that only applies to YOU

For some women, abortion is birth control of last resort.

As for third trimester abortions, they are less than 1% of abortions performed, and usually performed for a legitimate medical reason.

If the right wing were serious about wanting less abortions, they should support contraception, sex education, paid family leave and universal health care.

Countries that do that- have less abortions per capita than we do.

If you want to see a country that tries to do it your way, then look at the Philippines. Abortion is illegal, and they have 500K of them a year.

atlanticmidwest.org

maybe it's time.

7 and 10 seem similar.

i've done some coveting along the way, but i'm a congregationalist.. (presbyterian)
If God was vengeful, he would have turned Pelosi into a piece of charcoal with a lightning bolt.

Forum List

Back