how does nancy pelosi reconcile bearing false witness and late term abortion ??

If the right wing were serious about wanting less abortions, they should support contraception, sex education, paid family leave and universal health care.

Countries that do that- have less abortions per capita than we do.

If you want to see a country that tries to do it your way, then look at the Philippines. Abortion is illegal, and they have 500K of them a year.

The fact that these same morons are against birth control and sex education tells me that they have an agenda that basically has nothing to do with being "pro-life." They are after something else and motivated by some sick version of female sexuality. Otherwise, why would they be against prevention. No woman wants to undergo surgery and go through the sort of sick shit that they throw at people who want an abortion instead of not having a problem in the first place.

We humans create and use tools to solve problems, including drugs and such things as pacemakers and dams holding back floods. Many of us are awaiting the vaccine against Covid-19, and many people have survived due to antibiotics. Either there is some sort of evil aimed at women loose, or these idiots don't have common sense to jump out of the way of a speeding bus.

Another thing that bothers me is that these people always speak of people seeking abortions as having had some sort of quicky, one-night-stand, drunken sex 15 minutes after the bar closes and after money has changed hands. I don't think that this represents the vast majority of heterosexual relationships, and I think that it is insulting to men and women alike. Most of us have an emotional attachment to our partners and what goes on between the two in the bedroom is intimate and absolutely not to be shared with others. What any one of us, regardless of being male of female, would do for a partner to make him or her happy is never, ever for public consumption. What was the title of that movie? For Your Eyes Only.

If the right wing were serious about wanting less abortions, they should support contraception, sex education, paid family leave and universal health care.

If you want to see a country that tries to do it your way, then look at the Philippines. Abortion is illegal, and they have 500K of them a year.

The fact that these same morons are against birth control and sex education tells me that they have an agenda that basically has nothing to do with being "pro-life." They are after something else and motivated by some sick version of female sexuality. Otherwise, why would they be against prevention. No woman wants to undergo surgery and go through the sort of sick shit that they throw at people who want an abortion instead of not having a problem in the first place.

We humans create and use tools to solve problems, including drugs and such things as pacemakers and dams holding back floods. Many of us are awaiting the vaccine against Covid-19, and many people have survived due to antibiotics. Either there is some sort of evil aimed at women loose, or these idiots don't have common sense to jump out of the way of a speeding bus.

Another thing that bothers me is that these people always speak of people seeking abortions as having had some sort of quicky, one-night-stand, drunken sex 15 minutes after the bar closes and after money has changed hands. I don't think that this represents the vast majority of heterosexual relationships, and I think that it is insulting to men and women alike. Most of us have an emotional attachment to our partners and what goes on between the two in the bedroom is intimate and absolutely not to be shared with others. What any one of us, regardless of being male of female, would do for a partner to make him or her happy is never, ever for public consumption. What was the title of that movie? For Your Eyes Only.

Christians do not agree about abortion at all. Moreover, many Americans are not Christian. Many do not even follow a religion. Even people who choose to remain Catholic are smart enough to know that being given the privilege of holding public office is not an invitation to impose their theology on the nation. The so-called "religious" right needs to learn this lesson.

BTW: how many third-term abortions are performed merely because the woman just doesn't feel like having a baby? Women are not slaves or barnyard animals. And nobody needs to be dominated by some filth that claims to be "religious" but is greedy for even more automatic weapons so that they can kill more people at will.
wow, thank you for that.

conservative christians. i think the vatican loosed up with jp2..don't zsk don't tell sentiment.

i'm not a stickler, i don't think any women should have to birth a rape, incest, ... etc ..but how do third trimester terminations fit in ?

i don't believe abortion should be a form of birth control...

And you are perfectly free to believe that... but that only applies to YOU

For some women, abortion is birth control of last resort.

As for third trimester abortions, they are less than 1% of abortions performed, and usually performed for a legitimate medical reason.
hippa (dr. patient) religion, politic, and music are private, until otherwise shared. family...etc

i'm not being flippant, she touts being a good catholic, even to the point of how dare you.
is knowingly bearing false witness and supporting late term, birth control etc

i know the vatican has relaxed a bit, can someone explain the paradox ?

atlanticmidwest.org

i can't believe i'm linking to the ten commandments

maybe it's time.

7 and 10 seem similar.

i've done some coveting along the way, but i'm a congregationalist.. (presbyterian)
If God was vengeful, he would have turned Pelosi into a piece of charcoal with a lightning bolt.
it would only embolten her.
that said, if it happens, i get her broom.

if you aren't writing a book, you should be.
thank you. you write really well.

er

if you aren't writing a book, you should be.e
thank you. you write really well.

Thank you so much for your kind words. I have to do some more thinking before I write further. I will leave you with this. The act of sex involves a heart beating along with another. Even if only one "gets off," the other is the launch pad. It is a matter of watching your precious fly above and being there when s/he returns to earth.

Christians do not agree about abortion at all. Moreover, many Americans are not Christian. Many do not even follow a religion. Even people who choose to remain Catholic are smart enough to know that being given the privilege of holding public office is not an invitation to impose their theology on the nation. The so-called "religious" right needs to learn this lesson.

BTW: how many third-term abortions are performed merely because the woman just doesn't feel like having a baby? Women are not slaves or barnyard animals. And nobody needs to be dominated by some filth that claims to be "religious" but is greedy for even more automatic weapons so that they can kill more people at will.
Women are now in control. Prog women in general. And they have put us on a course to crash and burn.

Women are now in control. Prog women in general. And they have put us on a course to crash and burn.
women have always been in control, it's we men that are are just too dim to see it... that's all.

The white boys weren't putting us on course to trash and burn? The trash like trump and his fans can't lead us, ALL OF US, anywhere. They have shown this. You white boys who play identity politics need to explain yourselves.

Forum List

Back