How do you really feel about the illegal migrants?

Concerning illegal immigration my position is:

• 1. All who want to be in America should be allowed to come.

• 2. Only those the court grants asylum should be allowed to come.

• 3. The U.S. has plenty of money to help all who come.

• 4. If we take in all the world's poor we won't be able to help ourselves or anybody else.

• 5. All persons coming to the USA should obey VISA and Immigration Law.

• 6. Other I'll explain in my post.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Do you want the border closed or should the USA welcome all poor migrants who want to come here, no question asked?

Does the U.S. economy have to have illegal migrants for 'jobs Americans won't do'?

New York city will almost certainly create tent cities for the migrants complete with bathroom and shower facilities and of course these people will also need clothing, food, medical care, education for their children. Is it right, humanitarian, just that the federal government, i.e. your tax dollars, cover the substantial costs involved?

Does the plight of the poor migrants who just want a better life justify some rapists, drug dealers, thieves, violent gang members, terrorists coming across the southern border with them?

The border patrol says most migrants are coming from Mexico, Central and South America but among them are people from more than 100 different countries. Counting those we know about plus those who eluded the border patrol, we are on track to add 4 to 5 million more migrants to the U.S. population in 2021 and 2022 alone. How many can we take until there are no more resources for us to help them or anybody else or maybe ourselves?

Current polls say that the economy and national security are the greatest concerns of American voters right now, but immigration is high up there. While Biden and KJP continue to say the border is secure on national television, if the MSM was reporting the crisis on the border, immigration could be equal with the economy.

But what say you?
As a fact of law an immigrant isn’t illegal until his application for refugee status has been denied in an immigration court – that an immigrant might be undocumented doesn’t mean he’s ‘illegal.’

Refugees seeking asylum are allowed up to 30 days from entry to apply for refugee status and are entitled to a presumption of innocence and comprehensive due process of the law.

The better question is how does one feel about immigrants with brown or black skin who speak Spanish or Creole coming into the country – regardless their immigration status.

As a fact of law an immigrant isn’t illegal until his application for refugee status has been denied in an immigration court – that an immigrant might be undocumented doesn’t mean he’s ‘illegal.’

Refugees seeking asylum are allowed up to 30 days from entry to apply for refugee status and are entitled to a presumption of innocence and comprehensive due process of the law.

The better question is how does one feel about immigrants with brown or black skin who speak Spanish or Creole coming into the country – regardless their immigration status.

If they were white the Democrats would have had a 75' wall up many years ago.

That is the way it is supposed to be. If you need to escape your country you go to the nearest country that will accept you. That most migrants come through multiple countries to get here makes it not an issue of asylum but more like an invasion.
No you don't...

Look at Palestinian refugees in Jordan, they were left there to waste... If you have family or friends in a certain country asking for asylum their make most sense...
For someone who doesn't kow Mexico it might not be that much safer...

By the way US has signed the UN Convention for Human rights...

And please stop with the thing that Democrats want open borders crap... Obama deported more per year than Trump.... Republicans go no where near E-Verify because it would cut profits to there donors...
Democrats want a sane system but how can you scare the shit out of peple doing that..

Do you want the border closed or should the USA welcome all poor migrants who want to come here, no question asked?

Does the U.S. economy have to have illegal migrants for 'jobs Americans won't do'?

New York city will almost certainly create tent cities for the migrants complete with bathroom and shower facilities and of course these people will also need clothing, food, medical care, education for their children. Is it right, humanitarian, just that the federal government, i.e. your tax dollars, cover the substantial costs involved?

Does the plight of the poor migrants who just want a better life justify some rapists, drug dealers, thieves, violent gang members, terrorists coming across the southern border with them?

The border patrol says most migrants are coming from Mexico, Central and South America but among them are people from more than 100 different countries. Counting those we know about plus those who eluded the border patrol, we are on track to add 4 to 5 million more migrants to the U.S. population in 2021 and 2022 alone. How many can we take until there are no more resources for us to help them or anybody else or maybe ourselves?

Current polls say that the economy and national security are the greatest concerns of American voters right now, but immigration is high up there. While Biden and KJP continue to say the border is secure on national television, if the MSM was reporting the crisis on the border, immigration could be equal with the economy.

But what say you?
All three choices are bad

Even #2 is off kilter

I want only outstanding people who contribute immediately

Also allow wives and children, but no uncles, granny, brothers ect

All asylum seekers should be denied

our asylum laws say they cant cross several countries to get here,,
I don't think there is anything specific regarding that. During the Reagan administration, the government specified the countries from which asylum could be requested. Economic distress was NOT considered sufficient for asylum. All that got blurred in subsequent administrations.

President Trump issued an EO, upheld by the courts, that asylum seekers, most especially those crossing multiple countries, would remain outside the USA while their asylum requests were considered. Some exceptions for hardship cases such as human trafficking were allowed, but it slowed the invasion to a tiny trickle compared to what it is now. And Mexico put 25,000 of its own troops on its southern border to stop the caravans from coming north.

All the border patrol wants is a physical barrier where possible, surveillance capabilities where a physical barrier is not feasible, and permission to do their job to stop the invasion.

But what say you?

I don't see a poll option that says "America is for Americans and if you don't go through the entrance program you don't belong here".

I'm ok with foreigners coming here if they become legal us citizens by going through the citizenship program.

Illegals are just that, illegal. They don't belong here.

If I were someone that came here and went through the citizenship program I'd be pissed to see illegals just walking in with no problem.

I don't see a poll option that says "America is for Americans and if you don't go through the entrance program you don't belong here".

I'm ok with foreigners coming here if they become legal us citizens by going through the citizenship program.

Illegals are just that, illegal. They don't belong here.

If I were someone that came here and went through the citizenship program I'd be pissed to see illegals just walking in with no problem.
USMB grabbed my post and posted it before I could get them in. I just edited the poll options. You can change your vote.

Last edited:
True.

Immigration and immigrants are America’s greatest asset.

Democracy and liberty thrive on diversity and inclusion.

And how do you feel about Honduran Migrants, used by drug cartels to sell fentanyl and heroine on SF streets? Is that a great asset to the U.S.

If immigrants come here lawfully and orderly... there is Less chance of them being cartel assets. People who actually come here to work are fine, but you dont know who the hell is coming across the border because our agents are too busy trying to process people instead of guarding for illegal crossings. Hundreds of thousands are making it through unchecked.. and its all because of the lack of will from the federal government to do anything about it.
They have plenty of will however to hire 80,000 federal agents to guard against the American people. You see no problem with that?

"Legal immigration occurs when a non-citizen alien is in the United States legally under permanent resident status, or are green card holders. Permanent resident status can be granted to certain classes of aliens."

Psaki said early on last year that though military and certain other groups had to vaccinated or lose their jobs, the migrants coming across the border didn't have to be tested or vaccinated for COVID 'because they wouldn't be here very long.'

And they are too. It's part of the reason the Democrats are losing the Hispanic votes to Republicans.

True.

Immigration and immigrants are America’s greatest asset.

Democracy and liberty thrive on diversity and inclusion.
Where is the evidence for that?

Is this your idea of "thriving?"

iu

Stop all immigration for 5 or 10 years. Allow in only the few who are well educated and those with skills who can support themselves.

Do not allow chain migration. And do not allow babies dropped here to automatically become citizens.

People cry about the huge numbers of poor people in the U.S. and the people living on our streets. Then, our border traitor Biden still allows a flood of poor, uneducated and unskilled illegal aliens to invade this country's southern border. All of this only makes our problems even worse.

Vote out all Democrats in '22and '24. Help stop the invasion.

There are already over 40 million non-Americans living in the U.S. Do we really need more?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back