How Do You Rationalize Kushner?

Hi Trombies!

I'd like to hear the types of excuses and mental gymnastics you people use to convince yourselves that it is OK for the president to install his unqualified family members in key administrative positions.

Do you even try? Or do you just avoid the subject altogether?

Nepotism is not ok and degrades and corrupts the government.

Kushner is a super grifter.

Hi Trombies!

I'd like to hear the types of excuses and mental gymnastics you people use to convince yourselves that it is OK for the president to install his unqualified family members in key administrative positions.

Who’s more qualified?
Ben Carson is more qualified

But outside of trotting him out as a token Negro -- its like Trumpers have forgotten that he is an ACTUAL BRAIN SURGEON
Ben is very qualified, but what’s your point he has a role, he’s doing a wonderful job, if they switched jobs would you still complain?
Explain to me why he is doing a wonderful job at HUD?

A good manager of talent knows to put people in the position they are most likely to excel in......Ben Carson as health secretary would have been a perfect fit....

Care to tell me what happened to the guy Trump picked as his health secretary??

He grew up poor, and worked his way out of democrat slums. And taking care of your self IS HUGE in staying healthy

that he is an ACTUAL BRAIN SURGEON
well one would think he's a busy dude in DC then......

~S~

I like the entire idea as how the libs thought that Dr. Carson was "unqualified", as if renting out project apartments was more complex than Brain Surgery.
He is unqualified due to his record at HUD--even Trumpers mock Ben Carson....how? because only a moron like yourself thinks a brain surgeon is suitable to be HUD secretary instead of Health secretary -- seeing as tho he is a DOCTOR....

What happened to the last health secretary??

Dr. Carson is a former tenant at a HUD property, that gives him insight.

Further, President Trump himself earned a bundle in developing Housing in urban areas, the exact mission of HUD. I think that he is better qualified to determine who has the right stuff to shine in the job.
HUD isn't there to "earn a bundle" in housing you moron....

HUD is there to develop urban areas with the emphasis on housing. Trump's forte. The fact that he earned a lot of money at it shows he knows what he is doing in that area.

Hi Trombies!

Bill Clinton appointed an ex- Walmart bigwig to head his Healthcare effort, only because of her relationship to him.

Hi Trombies!

Bill Clinton appointed an ex- Walmart bigwig to head his Healthcare effort, only because of her relationship to him.

... nobody lied and nobody died.

You can feel and see the desperation as the cult of dementia realizes that they have lost this election cycle. They don't understand why but they know they have. Perhaps one day they will decide that the Democratic Party needs to actually care more about other things then power.

You can feel and see the desperation as the cult of dementia realizes that they have lost this election cycle. They don't understand why but they know they have. Perhaps one day they will decide that the Democratic Party needs to actually care more about other things then power.
I agree but if trump doesn’t get rid of fauci soon he could be in trouble.. he’s your typical lazy democrat blaming the people for all the goes wrong

Trump bootlickers would praise Trump if he put Eric, Melanie or even Barron in charge of the coronavirus crisis team.
Why don’t you tell us what makes him unqualified, and tell us who you would pick
Lol..you just proved my point. You would have asked the same question if Trump appointed Melania.

#BEBESTATKILLINGGRAMMA
Are you ok?

i see you forgot to enable yer 'recognize sarcasm ' app

I agree but if trump doesn’t get rid of fauci soon he could be in trouble.. he’s your typical lazy democrat blaming the people for all the goes wrong

you are not ok.

It`s obvious that Biden has no chance. Just look at the polls!
!

Get rid of Fauci? That'd prove that Trump has totally lost his mind. Fauci seems to be the only one in the administration giving people confidence that we can get through this.

Get rid of Fauci? That'd prove that Trump has totally lost his mind. Fauci seems to be the only one in the administration giving people confidence that we can get through this.
He gets angry when asked about progress of drugs that are saving lives.. it’s like he doesn’t know. Thats scary

!
Yeah polls really put Hillary in for four years.

This ^^^^^ type of response.
Get rid of Fauci but keep Kushner?
You have lost your mind.

and this...he’s your typical lazy democrat blaming the people for all the goes wrong.

"No, I don't take any responsibility at all." djt.
real leadership would NEVER say this.

Why not? The Pasty Wonder Boy has accomplished literally EVERYTHING he was assigned to. He brought us peace in the middle east, ended the opioid crisis, reinvented the entire government, and has already solved the worldwide COVID crisis!

Actually, I kid. But he did accomplish one thing: He's the proud owner of the most punchable face in Donnie's cabinet.

Jared-Kushner-2.jpg

He gets angry when asked about progress of drugs that are saving lives.. it’s like he doesn’t know. Thats scary.
Angry or just annoyed, when constantly asked about drugs that don't exist?

These polls are a snapshot taken at the best of all possible times for Brain Damaged Joe
as the media is keeping his subpar mental condition as quiet as possible.
When was the last time Joe Biden appeared before a group of real people and "spoke" extemporaneously?

Wait until average Joe Lunchbucket and his wife get a look of stumbling, mumbling can't finish a single train of thought Joe! Boy, will they be impressed....and shocked!

Find the sharp pundit that thinks Joe Biden has a more than a snowball's chance in hell of being elected.

We have months to go before the debates and undoubtedly democrats are brain storming day and night thinking of a way out of their box. I doubt you believe the polls. I know they don't.

He gets angry when asked about progress of drugs that are saving lives.. it’s like he doesn’t know. Thats scary.
Angry or just annoyed, when constantly asked about drugs that don't exist?
They do exist, and are working to save lives. Trump discovered them,, why won’t he talk about the research

Forum List

Back