How do you like them Apples?

Most stores don't show "state of origin" on apples.

It's hard, therefore, to avoid tainted apples from California, Oregon, Washington which may cause liberalism and loss of sense reality in consumers. Best avoided not clearly identified with state of origina. But remember, liberals lie so without verifiable proof eschew (don't chew on) apples.

If you already ARE a liberal, remember that apples are most effective in protecting the space where your brain might once have been by being SWALLOWED WHOLE.
That's interesting.

I don't know what state you live in, but all of the stores in my state, I can almost always find on the bag, what state they are from. I dunno, maybe it is because my state is the third largest producing, and a lot of folks here insist on locally grown.

I never really know what is better, local grown, or organic. Organic is better for you, nutritionally, but local grown is better for your community's local economy.

It is nearly impossible to find any apples in this state that are from anywhere else but here, unless they are organic, and all the organic apples clearly say where they are grown. Most of them come from Washington. Sometimes a few organic growers are from S. America.

I can't remember ever buying a non-organic apple in my life that didn't come from a Michigan Orchard.

:eusa_think:

. . . what is a "tainted apple?" :dunno:

Granny Smith rules!

Deep-Dish-Apple-Pie-square-FS-84.jpg

Forum List

Back