How do you feel about the title Warrior?

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
If a fighter is fighting for his home and family is he not a Warrior? Or, does he have to conform to your emotional, intellectually dishonest, ignorance-

Hezbollah is noble, yet not royal. Its warriors and leaders are essentially from working-class, farming communities who grouped themselves to repel a vicious, colonial and genocidal invader, otherwise known as Israel. Some thirty years after the birth of their resistance group, Hezbollah remain exceptionally humble and profoundly rooted in their modest beginnings. Even though Hezbollah has lost warriors in combat, the number of its martyrs has been relatively low, and it has yet to lose a single battle or war in its 30+ years of existence. And despite its stellar successes on the battlefield, Hezbollah remains unostentatious and merciful in victory. Most notable and impressive of all, Hezbollah’s leadership does not practice chicanery, skullduggery or monkeyshines. They simply do not lie. Not once has its leadership deceived or duped its fighters, its allies or supporters. Consistently true to their word, even Israeli Jewish citizens, according to Israeli polls, believe what Hezbollah’s leadership says above their own leaders in Tel Aviv. This is because time and time again, what Hezbollah says simply and truly ‘is’, and what it promises, it always delivers. And, indeed, it has outsmarted its bulkier enemy at every turn of the road and delivered.

Their training is two-pronged

US "leaders" (and I use that word facetiously, because the real US leaders don't live in the US) could take lessons from them- and History, but they refuse to acknowledge that UNjust killing is not righteous and gives no moral high ground, not to mention the debasing of the currency (think Roman Empire)- but, by God (which one is questionable) they are omnipotents whose force, threat of force and almighty arrogance is to be accepted so the Hegemony can continue- but, the Warriors keep them at bay- despite the ignorance perpetrated on the world through propaganda-

The OP/troll is so twisted by his anti-Semitic fear that he considers fucking terrorists "noble." That's how far down fear can push the weak-minded. Pathetic.

• Banned
Oh look, another troll thread about "Da Jooooooooooos!" Has it been ten minutes already?
Oh look an educator troll publicly illustrating it's intolerance to educating- imagine that- and, can't even add anything relevant to a conversation preferring mental masturbation in public- does your wife know you have exhibitionist fetishes?

• Banned
The OP/troll is so twisted by his anti-Semitic fear that he considers fucking terrorists "noble." That's how far down fear can push the weak-minded. Pathetic.
The lack of education educator is so hung up on negative insults it can't even read any opposing information-

Counter the argument, stupid- your immaturity is demoralizing to you-

• Banned
warrior: (especially in former times) a brave or experienced soldier or fighter.

It seems, out erudite educator is stupid- and feels as I opened the thread with- good thing my kids didn't have to suffer your lack of knowledge-

• Banned
he considers fucking terrorists "noble."
I consider acting honorably as noble- defending your home is about as honorable as you can get- I understand your lack of proper education failed you, but, never, ever think (if you can even do that on your own) you're intellegent- you wouldn't know intelligent if it was tattooed on your forehead- you're an grade-a ignorant fuck and doomed to remain that way-

Oh look, another troll thread about "Da Jooooooooooos!" Has it been ten minutes already?
Oh look an educator troll publicly illustrating it's intolerance to educating- imagine that- and, can't even add anything relevant to a conversation preferring mental masturbation in public- does your wife know you have exhibitionist fetishes?
Hezbollah used weapons to take over Lebanon’s government.
The Lebanese hate Hezbollah.

harry-swastika-2005-the-sun.png

Is there a reason you keep trying to mention my wife in your failed attempts at defending your anti-Semitism OCD? You need to put a stop to that ASAP.

As a lifelong coward, I really admire the word "warrior" when it refers to a person who has fought for a just cause,

IMHO, I do not believe that the group mentioned in the OP deserves to be praised.

To me, my most admired "warrior" was Margaret Sanger who endured verbal & physical (imprisonment) abuse for insisting that women have a right to family planning.

And, of course, General Rommel was a "warrior" by not only winning victories for Germany but -- in my definition of the word -- agreeing to participate in the failed attempt to remove Hitler. He was forced to commit suicide.

As a lifelong coward, I really admire the word "warrior" when it refers to a person who has fought for a just cause,

IMHO, I do not believe that the group mentioned in the OP deserves to be praised.

To me, my most admired "warrior" was Margaret Sanger who endured verbal & physical (imprisonment) abuse for insisting that women have a right to family planning.

And, of course, General Rommel was a "warrior" by not only winning victories for Germany but -- in my definition of the word -- agreeing to participate in the failed attempt to remove Hitler. He was forced to commit suicide.
Warriors come in many ways. A man and woman staying married through thick and thin for a lifetime. That is being a warrior.

Warriors come in many ways. A man and woman staying married through thick and thin for a lifetime. That is being a warrior.

Yes, so true.

A priest who observes his vow of celibacy.

A spouse nursing his/her beloved who is ill.

The health workers in hospitals during this COVID-19 nightmare.

If a fighter is fighting for his home and family is he not a Warrior? Or, does he have to conform to your emotional, intellectually dishonest, ignorance-

Hezbollah is noble, yet not royal. Its warriors and leaders are essentially from working-class, farming communities who grouped themselves to repel a vicious, colonial and genocidal invader, otherwise known as Israel. Some thirty years after the birth of their resistance group, Hezbollah remain exceptionally humble and profoundly rooted in their modest beginnings. Even though Hezbollah has lost warriors in combat, the number of its martyrs has been relatively low, and it has yet to lose a single battle or war in its 30+ years of existence. And despite its stellar successes on the battlefield, Hezbollah remains unostentatious and merciful in victory. Most notable and impressive of all, Hezbollah’s leadership does not practice chicanery, skullduggery or monkeyshines. They simply do not lie. Not once has its leadership deceived or duped its fighters, its allies or supporters. Consistently true to their word, even Israeli Jewish citizens, according to Israeli polls, believe what Hezbollah’s leadership says above their own leaders in Tel Aviv. This is because time and time again, what Hezbollah says simply and truly ‘is’, and what it promises, it always delivers. And, indeed, it has outsmarted its bulkier enemy at every turn of the road and delivered.

Their training is two-pronged

US "leaders" (and I use that word facetiously, because the real US leaders don't live in the US) could take lessons from them- and History, but they refuse to acknowledge that UNjust killing is not righteous and gives no moral high ground, not to mention the debasing of the currency (think Roman Empire)- but, by God (which one is questionable) they are omnipotents whose force, threat of force and almighty arrogance is to be accepted so the Hegemony can continue- but, the Warriors keep them at bay- despite the ignorance perpetrated on the world through propaganda-

Wow, I think you've just made Kim Jon a bit jealous...

Last edited:
Read a Warriors Way by Avigdor Kahalani. He was awarded the Medal of Courage fighting the Syrians on the Golan in 1973. Before he was wounded in the Sinai 1967. He was a warrior as you say. Also many IDF leaders such as Moshe Dayan and Mordechai Hod were kibbutzniks. So was Zvika Greengold who earned the medal of Courage on the Golan.

Forum List

Back