How do We KNOW that the Rumorblower is a Real Person?

The "whistleblower" was told about the call.

The person who told the "whistleblower" is most likely Vindman.

Look for that question to be asked today -

Look for Schiff to shut it down, quickly - in essence verifying it.

So I nailed it.
She Vindman is the actual whistleblower he spoke to someone in the intelligence community - who Schiff knows to be the "whistleblower" .

He filed a document with the IG, and Schiff says he has never met him, so who has met this guy for real?

Who has actually laid eyes on this dude?
at this point who cares? What difference does it make? I get why all the Trumpsters want him out there, so they can have a boogie a man to blame and demonize... that’s all BS, but is there a practical purpose?

Its about credibility.

Unless the WB is on the up and up, the rest of the bullshit investigation is Fruit from the Poisoned tree.
thats not true at all... the whistleblower only had second hand info. The inquiry is based on Trumps transcript, his own words, and testimony about his teams dealings in Ukraine.
Then why did the inquiry start before Trump released the transcript?

oops!
the investigation started largely because of the whistleblower report. What is it you think that proves?

Kinda makes you go hmmmm, dont it?

xlarge

He filed a document with the IG, and Schiff says he has never met him, so who has met this guy for real?

Who has actually laid eyes on this dude?
at this point who cares? What difference does it make? I get why all the Trumpsters want him out there, so they can have a boogie a man to blame and demonize... that’s all BS, but is there a practical purpose?

Its about credibility.

Unless the WB is on the up and up, the rest of the bullshit investigation is Fruit from the Poisoned tree.
thats not true at all... the whistleblower only had second hand info. The inquiry is based on Trumps transcript, his own words, and testimony about his teams dealings in Ukraine.

oops!
the investigation started largely because of the whistleblower report. What is it you think that proves?
Your story changed in a hurry.

Its about credibility.

oops!
How so?

Its about credibility.

oops!
How so?
Story #1:
The inquiry is based on Trumps transcript, his own words, and testimony about his teams dealings in Ukraine.

Story #2:

the investigation started largely because of the whistleblower report.

This is where you feebly try to spin that as not changing your story.

GO!

oops!
How so?
Story #1:
The inquiry is based on Trumps transcript, his own words, and testimony about his teams dealings in Ukraine.

Story #2:

GO!
Saying what it’s based on and what initiated it are to different things. That’s not changing my story. Its giving two honest and accurate assessments about two separate things.
Sorry if I burst your bubble... sounds like you thought you “got me”.

oops!
How so?
Story #1:

Story #2:

GO!
Saying what it’s based on and what initiated it are to different things. That’s not changing my story. Its giving two honest and accurate assessments about two separate things.
Worst spin ever.

Please try again.

How so?
Story #1:

Story #2:

GO!
Worst spin ever.

Please try again.
What do you think is spun? I don’t think it can be always anymore directly. Is that your game? Just call it spin if you can’t respond to the substance? Come on, do better

How so?
Story #1:

Story #2:

GO!
Worst spin ever.

Please try again.
What do you think is spun? I don’t think it can be always anymore directly. Is that your game? Just call it spin if you can’t respond to the substance? Come on, do better
Keep spinning. This is fun to watch.

So I nailed it.
She Vindman is the actual whistleblower he spoke to someone in the intelligence community - who Schiff knows to be the "whistleblower" .

Vindman perjured himself

So I nailed it.

Vindman perjured himself
False.

Story #1:

Story #2:

GO!
Worst spin ever.

Please try again.
Keep spinning. This is fun to watch.
Explain how it’s spin if you can.

So I nailed it.

Vindman perjured himself
False.

Yeah he did... it's all over the political sites and Twitter.

You loons can't help yourelves from fcking up lol

Kinda makes you go hmmmm, dont it?

xlarge
Sorry, but witness testimony is more compelling than conspiracy speculation.

So those 4 did not have children working for Ukrainian Gas Companies?
You don't read so good.

How so?
Zzz zzz
Go waste someone else's time,troll.

So you don't know -
Okay.

Forum List

Back