How do We KNOW that the Rumorblower is a Real Person?

75181377_3739901616035386_1412108023412817920_n.jpg

I asked what difference it makes... do you have an answer?

If you are playing stupid, congratulations you are doing a fine job... How does one even know if the person is real?

It's like the Prosecutor taking you to court and the Judge is also the Prosecutor and doesn't present the witness who accused you. But allows testimony from people who have no knowledge of the accusation to be presented as fact. The right to "face your accuser" and cross examine them is the Law.

He filed a document with the IG, and Schiff says he has never met him, so who has met this guy for real?

Who has actually laid eyes on this dude?
at this point who cares? What difference does it make? I get why all the Trumpsters want him out there, so they can have a boogie a man to blame and demonize... that’s all BS, but is there a practical purpose?

Its about credibility.

Unless the WB is on the up and up, the rest of the bullshit investigation is Fruit from the Poisoned tree.

He filed a document with the IG, and Schiff says he has never met him, so who has met this guy for real?

at this point who cares? What difference does it make? I get why all the Trumpsters want him out there, so they can have a boogie a man to blame and demonize... that’s all BS, but is there a practical purpose?

Its about credibility.

Unless the WB is on the up and up, the rest of the bullshit investigation is Fruit from the Poisoned tree.

What law or rule states that, or even indicates that could be a possibility?

Well, earlier today I spoke to a Whistleblower who told me that Swallowell himself blew the gas bubble and he knows this because Swallowell had to go change his pants afterwards; it was a shart.

This whistleblower does not want to go public with his accusations, so you just have to trust me.

:p

The ICIG knows who he is, he's the one that can not, by law, reveal who the WB is to anyone else....

Its about credibility.

thats not true at all... the whistleblower only had second hand info. The inquiry is based on Trumps transcript, his own words, and testimony about his teams dealings in Ukraine.

The ICIG knows who he is, he's the one that can not, by law, reveal who the WB is to anyone else....
How convenient!
besides, you guys already SAID you KNOW who the whistleblower is and have been smearing that Eric guy for weeks now....

are you saying, you all have been smearing the wrong guy?

besides, you guys already SAID you KNOW who the whistleblower is and have been smearing that Eric guy for weeks now....
I dont think that that has a high degree of certitude.

I know that *I* dont know and t hat is all I can swear to.

I dont think that that has a high degree of certitude.

I know that *I* dont know and t hat is all I can swear to.

I know that *I* dont know and t hat is all I can swear to

Ha!
That's not really how we are doing this.

The "whistleblower" was told about the call.

The person who told the "whistleblower" is most likely Vindman.

Look for that question to be asked today -

Look for Schiff to shut it down, quickly - in essence verifying it.

Its about credibility.

thats not true at all... the whistleblower only had second hand info. The inquiry is based on Trumps transcript, his own words, and testimony about his teams dealings in Ukraine.
Then why did the inquiry start before Trump released the transcript?

oops!

Forum List

Back