How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

I knew you were dumb, I just didn't think you were THIS dumb.

The Pacific NW is known to have a lot of rain, but there are many other parts of the nation that have more cloud cover on more days than that location. Living in the Great Lakes region, we have always been told by local weather men, that we have less sunny days than Seattle.

You now have, officially, very little credibility and well known stupidity in my eyes.

Saginaw Bay comes in the same as Spokane WA, at overcast 52% of the time. :rolleyes:

You clearly don't know what you are talking about most of the time.

View attachment 692630
I got that information off of a map from the US government. The Pacific Northwest was the only area that looked marginal. I looked up another source, it showed only two states Vermont and Washington as marginal for solar panels because it only get 58 days of sunshine a year. Six other states, Alaska Michigan New York Ohio Oregon and West Virginia are mediocre in solar realization with between 60 and 80 days of sunshine a year, all the rest of the states are excellent for solar panels. Arizona ranks number one with 198 days of sunshine a year, along with Oklahoma New Mexico and Texas these are the top four states. Texas really should do this with their electrical grid problems.

I got that information off of a map from the US government. The Pacific Northwest was the only area that looked marginal. I looked up another source, it showed only two states Vermont and Washington as marginal for solar panels because it only get 58 days of sunshine a year. Six other states, Alaska Michigan New York Ohio Oregon and West Virginia are mediocre in solar realization with between 60 and 80 days of sunshine a year, all the rest of the states are excellent for solar panels. Arizona ranks number one with 198 days of sunshine a year, along with Oklahoma New Mexico and Texas these are the top four states. Texas really should do this with their electrical grid problems.
Can’t make it up

Running scared huh? Can’t defend your post
LOL, I'm on to you creep. Asking a few questions is normal and acceptable. But when it gets to the point where it's ridiculous, actually a form of badgering. That could only mean one thing, you're trying to get an emotional response from the opposition and that has all the markings of a troll. You in the prize, if you didn't call it that- you are a troll. I'm not running away scared if anything you're laughable. I'm walking away from all your nonsense. You have to try a lot harder to get to me.

LOL, I'm on to you creep. Asking a few questions is normal and acceptable. But when it gets to the point where it's ridiculous, actually a form of badgering. That could only mean one thing, you're trying to get an emotional response from the opposition and that has all the markings of a troll. You in the prize, if you didn't call it that- you are a troll. I'm not running away scared if anything you're laughable. I'm walking away from all your nonsense. You have to try a lot harder to get to me.
Try to have a good evening if that's possible for someone like you. I plan on it.

I asked but one question and you ran

And I answered your stupid questions in all the ways possible over and over like I said I'm done with you you're an idiot troll.
I didn’t see any answer concerning the savings how come? That’s the only question I asked

So nothing on the savings you said we would see . Odd you would say something you knew absolutely nothing about
One more time and I'm out of here. You aren't just a troll you are crazy troll. Give it up already the answers are right in front of you if you ever wanted them. Solar installation varies the cost and location, the only savings that is certain is it will help the planet avoid even more terrible faith and we're already facing.

One more time and I'm out of here. You aren't just a troll you are crazy troll. Give it up already the answers are right in front of you if you ever wanted them. Solar installation varies the cost and location, the only savings that is certain is it will help the planet avoid even more terrible faith and we're already facing.
No answer from you after you stated we would! Again, odd you can’t answer

Solar panels don't last forever, neither do the batteries that are needed for energy storage, that are required when folks want energy at night, or on a cloudy day.

What you are essentially doing, is taking hydrocarbon energy, mining and extracting minerals and creating other hydrocarbon related products needed in the manufacture of solar panels, and converting them to solar panels, to use solar energy, for a time. And then, after that time period is up? Repeating the process over again, with hydrocarbon energy, it is an illusion that you are getting something for nothing.

Do you think you can use energy from solar panels, and make solar panels, and never use energy from other sources, like hydrocarbon or nuclear again? Seriously?

This is a fantasy you are living, it doesn't and can't exist. It is like free energy.

It is illogical, it is like a never-ending free energy machine. I just don't think you get, or understand, the paradigm of what you are trying to sell.

th

1662509214091.png

1662509241511.png

No answer from you after you stated we would! Again, odd you can’t answer
I gave you all the answers I can. You do this to me in another line of posts or you get badgering me and I finally got fed up with it this time I'm not letting you get to me I realize who you are you are a troll. Live with it, I don't have to. Goodbye.

I gave you all the answers I can. You do this to me in another line of posts or you get badgering me and I finally got fed up with it this time I'm not letting you get to me I realize who you are you are a troll. Live with it, I don't have to. Goodbye.
You never answered what we’d be saving. Why? It was but one question

Last edited:
You never answered what we’d be saving. Why? It was but one question
I do not know the particulars of your situation. The cost and function of the solar panels depends on a lot of variables so I can't answer your question for you you have to find that out for yourself I don't think you want to give me that private information like where you live how much Sunshine a day your area gets whether you have a good location for solar, if you're on the hilltop if you're in a valley everything makes a difference
https://www.shopwelby.com/us solar estimator- compare solar estimator.

Forum List

Back