How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

You can't believe any garbage you want. The bottom line is most people on the planet know climate change is a real threat and they want to curtail it as much as possible. We ( collectively ) caused this and we, at least most of us, want to leave our children and grandchildren with a planet as wonderful as the one we had.
prove most. How you gonna do that?

How do we know humanity is causing climate change?

I think we have to distinguish between THE cause and A cause, or even the primary cause. People can spout off about this study or that research and that may have some value but too often it is the product of somebody's politics rather than objective truth. [Money talks very loudly.] There are too many natural causes that shift in time in terms of cause and effect, and much of that cannot be accurately measured. Clearly there have been stretches of time where the various measurements used to describe climate change have risen and fallen, sometimes significantly and unexplainably. I do not believe there is any doubt that mankind has polluted the air and water and that did/does have an effect, but to what extent relative to natural causes remains unknown.

Which does not mean we should do nothing about it, but the programs and policies we adopt ought to be smart and cost-effective without undue negative impact on the people who can afford it least. So much of the climate change politics is based on money, who gets it vs how much good it'll do. It has become a hot-button political issue where no one can really know how much difference a given policy or program will make. Instead, we are rewarding political donors and supporters with huge sums that have not produced results that were worthy of the expenditures. These days truth is in the eye of the beholder, and it is very elusive.
I just want to see the study on how they proved how much adding 120 PPM of CO2 causes. Wonder where that study is at? no one in here's provided it.

Which ought to inform the argument. AGW deniers are, seemingly, concerned primarily about money. People that accept the conclusions of mainstream science on this topic realize AGW is a threat to our children and theirs. Thus a large disparity in the strength of our two motivations should surprise no one. The idiots on this forum are a very real threat to our children and their futures.
You're right about one thing, it was about the money all the money big oil made off of us keeping us blind to what was happening to the planet at the same time. The jig is up. Like I said you could leave all the fantasies you want it doesn't change the truth this planet is in trouble and we are the cause.

You're right about one thing, it was about the money all the money big oil made off of us keeping us blind to what was happening to the planet at the same time. The jig is up. Like I said you could leave all the fantasies you want it doesn't change the truth this planet is in trouble and we are the cause.
what happened to the planet? show us.

I had my say, I'm not going to argue with idiots it's a proven fact already I'm sorry you can't accept it
Goodbye
I give two shits what you want. Prove your point. Show us the numbers of who believes in your crazy shit.

You're right about one thing, it was about the money all the money big oil made off of us keeping us blind to what was happening to the planet at the same time.

You're free to stop using fossil fuels at anytime.
Let us know how that works out for you.

I give two shits what you want. Prove your point. Show us the numbers of who believes in your crazy shit.
Case closed, not open for further discussion. We all have better things to do with our time.

Case closed, not open for further discussion. We all have better things to do with our time.

Here's Stann cause he can't prove his point.
Tantrum.gif

You are denying climate change, I think crazy better defines you.
where has it changed in your lifetime?

Greenland have Ice?
Arctic have Ice?
Antarctic got Ice?

Equator still hot and humid?

Northern Hemisphere still have snow and winter?

Name somewhere.

Greenland have Ice?
Arctic have Ice?
Antarctic got Ice?

Name somewhere.
I'm sorry climate change isn't moving fast enough for you, it's not interesting in satisfying your need for instant gratification.

You are very sick if you think you got me upset. You just want to argue for the sake of arguing. You must be a sick troll, goodbye.
your post confirmed I got you upset, otherwise, as a calm person you think you are, you'd provide the evidence of CO2 on how hot 120 PPM of CO2 is. It would be nice to see the study.

Greenland have Ice?
Arctic have Ice?
Antarctic got Ice?

Name somewhere.
You see with climate change deniers like you no matter what I say You're going to come up with some garbage saying it's not true so I'm not playing you're sick little games you're not worth it. Goodbye once and for all. I wish you well if that's possible giving your predicament.

your post confirmed I got you upset, otherwise, as a calm person you think you are, you'd provide the evidence of CO2 on how hot 120 PPM of CO2 is. It would be nice to see the study.
You've seen many studies and you come up with reasons not to believe them good luck with that.

Forum List

Back