How Do I Link To a Specific Post?

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Mar 4, 2009
NW Ohio
I tried right clicking on the post number but it doesn't work anymore. Please be specific, I'm only almost computer literate.

If you put a link in a post TO that same post, you'll be sucked into the space-time continuum vacuum cleaner.

Fact.

Left clicking the post number works for me.

LEFT clicking!?
I always wondered why links kept appearing saying "USMB Message Board Political Discussion Forum" when we all know where we are. Seemed like an awful lot of work.

I've never tried that. I've always right-clicked and selected "copy Link location", which puts it in the clipboard, and becomes the link for whatever element you want to link. It still works, Sarah -- Here's post 5.

LEFT clicking!?
I always wondered why links kept appearing saying "USMB Message Board Political Discussion Forum" when we all know where we are. Seemed like an awful lot of work.

I've never tried that. I've always right-clicked and selected "copy Link location", which puts it in the clipboard, and becomes the link for whatever element you want to link. It still works, Sarah -- Here's post 5.
I don't understand what you're saying, that's why I asked again.

LEFT clicking!?

I don't understand what you're saying, that's why I asked again.

When I right-click on the post number I get a drop-down box of multiple choices -- "open in new tab", "open in new browser" etc. One of those choices is "copy link location". Do you not get that?

Might need to, I dunno, refresh your page and try again? But it still works.

I tried right clicking on the post number but it doesn't work anymore. Please be specific, I'm only almost computer literate.
Shit....I don't know....I'm swilling a green beer so it's all good right now.
:lol: We just went for Jigs dinner but I don't drink so no green beer. There was plenty of green beer to be had though, lots of Irish drunks pounding them back.

:lol: We just went for Jigs dinner but I don't drink so no green beer. There was plenty of green beer to be had though, lots of Irish drunks pounding them back.
Gave one to my ole lady.....she's in the corner with Chinese eyes....

:lol: You guys are walking home?

We're at home. I'm fixing dinner.

Uh oh! What 'cha cooking?

Vegetable Beef soup, baked potato with my own homemade salsa on it, boiled eggs, baked beans.

Simple, healthy, filling.

How to make Salsa Step-by-Step with Pictures

Last edited:

Vegetable Beef soup, baked potato with my own homemade salsa on it, boiled eggs, baked beans.

What do you put in your salsa? I can eat a baked potato as a meal in itself. (a little butter, cheese, chives, sour cream)

What do you put in your salsa? I can eat a baked potato as a meal in itself. (a little butter, cheese, chives, sour cream)
Here's the recipe - How to make Salsa Step-by-Step with Pictures

Here's the recipe - How to make Salsa Step-by-Step with Pictures

I thought you may have had a different type you were making! :cheeky-smiley-018:

Forum List

Back