Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
How can I obtain the real one the psychologist have
Yes that 2-4 hr test

Amazon one from the Russian guy was not ok

I need to know if I am low IQ , average or smarter

Contrary to popular belief, there isn't just "one" official IQ test for testing cognition.

After my crainiotomy, I complained of a loss of capacity to my therapist, and he used his connections to friends over at the nearest state Uni. He had a friend who was working on her PhD. put me through a whole battery of several different tests. . . now, some were the same as those administered by the lawyers that the state was using for SS disability, some were the same as my lawyers were using, and some? Were completely different.

In total, I probably had a total of about 24 hrs. worth of testing, over six or seven weekends, to get a complete cognitive and psychological profile done.

Professionals in the field when they have a complete picture, don't usually rank you on that one point scale, they put you on a scale considering how your performance is on all these other tests as well.

So, your final score is usually expressed as a point scale of where you fall in the bell curve in many of these, as in, "Quasar44" has cognitive, reasoning and emotiv capacities superior to 78% of the general population . . . or whatever the case may be.

And the testing, complete work up, will take hours and hours a day, several days a month. Cost and availability will be subject to what professionals feel is your need to have them.

Otherwise, you will do just one test, which will have its' biases.

Last edited:
How can I obtain the real one the psychologist have
Yes that 2-4 hr test

Amazon one from the Russian guy was not ok

I need to know if I am low IQ , average or smarter
Did you vote for Biden? If not, that at least puts you in the smart category...

1620160240065.png
........ 0-39..... Joe Biden Voter

I am guessing I am high average

I just don’t want to do it in person where I have a bearded Jewish guy with the bug eyes and big glasses watching

Forum List

Back