How dirty is our govt. today?

it doesnt prevent you from contracting and it doesnt stop you from spreading it,, and it has caused heart problems among other things,,

that means it causes more harm than good,,

and to date there is not one single case that proves it did anything other than harm,,
I’m sure you and nutjob Kennedy can have a long and stupid discussion about the evils of the vaccine

Even worse than 5 months ago, when this interview took place. I like Kennedy, he's strikes me as genuine and having good character. Which is why the Democrats don't like him.

Interesting stuff. From Biden preventing secret service protection, to why there's a war in Ukraine, to the assassinations of his family to US CORRUPTION.

Our government is a criminal enterprise. It breeches the constitution daily, which by definition is illegal. The real enemy of the American people is the federal government.

Becoming?
In some ways it has been for quite awhile on the criminal side. It is just now so brazenly political in its prosecutions. There is actually one highish profile criminal case I am keeping tabs on in the 11 Circuit Court of Appeals currently involving those Chrisley reality stars. Apparently they were convicted using evidence obtained with an unsigned warrant that was never signed by threatening to have a security guard arrested if he didn't let them in a storage unit, a snitch they relied on who did all the crap they were convicted for in a sweetheart immunity deal, and the IRS agent lied saying they owed millions and hadn't filed in years when they had filed and paid them. Thing it this could go 2 ways: Either their convictions will have to be overturned or the Court will gut the 4th amendment further by saying a warrantless search is okay as long as a third party let them in, even if it was under threat of arrest.

Forum List

Back