How dirty is our govt. today?

IDIOCRACY

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2017
Even worse than 5 months ago, when this interview took place. I like Kennedy, he's strikes me as genuine and having good character. Which is why the Democrats don't like him.

Interesting stuff. From Biden preventing secret service protection, to why there's a war in Ukraine, to the assassinations of his family to US CORRUPTION.

Even worse than 5 months ago, when this interview took place. I like Kennedy, he's strikes me as genuine and having good character. Which is why the Democrats don't like him.

Interesting stuff. From Biden preventing secret service protection, to why there's a war in Ukraine, to the assassinations of his family to US CORRUPTION.

how much time do you have??

Soviet-level dirty.

RFK has his problems but he makes some damn good points. And I actually believe he would do something about it. Unlike all the rest.
But my gawd, he is a Democrat. That's hard to support..

RFK has his problems but he makes some damn good points. And I actually believe he would do something about it. Unlike all the rest.
He's good on two issues: the PharmIndustiral complex and the war pigs....After those two, he's a 200 proof Bernie Sanders.

It's fucking shocking how we built this mess with Ukraine to support our military industrial complex and risk MFing nuclear war.

Remember those MFer leftists who cried "Trump will start WWIII if elected". Once again they accuse the opposition of something only to make reality of it themselves. Democracks are the dirtiest of the bunch.

Yup. I saw a video of him today speaking to a crowd. I fact checked him too. He was on the money. He is real but damn.. he loves a central govt
And btw the topic was Ukraine and how Black Rock is totally involved with Ukraine. Our FFs would be telling us to arm up right now

It's fucking shocking how we built this mess with Ukraine to support our military industrial complex and risk MFing nuclear war.

Remember those MFer leftists who cried "Trump will start WWIII if elected". Once again they accuse the opposition of something only to make reality of it themselves. Democracks are the dirtiest of the bunch.
War mongers and perverts. The lot of em

Filthy dirty. Like a $10 whore who thinks taking a bath is wiping her pussy with a lemon-scented moist towelette she stole from the 7-Eleven store, where she didn't even buy anything.

So you like his anti-vax stance right?

They did not say that of course. No wonder you like a loon like Kennedy
it doesnt prevent you from contracting and it doesnt stop you from spreading it,, and it has caused heart problems among other things,,

that means it causes more harm than good,,

and to date there is not one single case that proves it did anything other than harm,,

Forum List

Back