How did whether a vaccine works become a political issue?

No answer, apparently, except "We hate Trump, so we oppose everything he says."

Pretty fucking dumb -- even for Democrats.

Were you expecting those that oppose the Orange Virus to say he's doing a great job? If so, you're either six years old, or senile. Stop posting.
But now you're killing people potentially when you stop a drug that might cure COVID-19.

A drug that cures Covid-19 doesn't exist yet, you collosal imbecile.

The moron who started the thread 12 minutes ago is complaining there are no responses. He needs a friend. And a life.

Where to begin?

Hydroxy is not a vaccine. Its an anti malaria drug. Malaria is caused by a parasite. Covid is caused by a virus.

Almost by definition, Hydroxy is not going to make anyone suffering from a virus well by itself. Even more dubious is that science has rejected the use of the drug to treat covid.

That is not to say that there may not be therapeutic benefits to taking Hydroxy. Much like taking Tylenol could make a cancer patient feel better. Its not going to cure anything but there are benefits.
You are apparently a medical doctor who has done extensive research to back your medical conclusions.

Too bad you failed to provide any citations or proof of your M.D.

What did the FDA conclude?
FDA cautions against use of hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine for COVID-19 outside of the hospital setting or a clinical trial due to risk of heart rhythm problems

Does not affect FDA-approved uses for malaria, lupus, and rheumatoid arthritis

This is from 01Jul20
My sister died from a heart attack while taking this drug for Rheumatoid arthritis.

FDA cautions against use of hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine for COVID-19 outside of the hospital setting or a clinical trial due to risk of heart rhythm problems

This is from 01Jul20
My sister died from a heart attack while taking this drug for Rheumatoid arthritis.
So what the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Show me proof that you have any science to back up any conclusion you have drawn from this one example.

The moron who started the thread 12 minutes ago is complaining there are no responses. He needs a friend. And a life.

Where to begin?

Hydroxy is not a vaccine. Its an anti malaria drug. Malaria is caused by a parasite. Covid is caused by a virus.

Almost by definition, Hydroxy is not going to make anyone suffering from a virus well by itself. Even more dubious is that science has rejected the use of the drug to treat covid.

That is not to say that there may not be therapeutic benefits to taking Hydroxy. Much like taking Tylenol could make a cancer patient feel better. Its not going to cure anything but there are benefits.
IMG_3428.JPG

Another dumb fvck Leftist who thinks they are a Doctor ....

This is from 01Jul20

Show me proof that you have any science to back up any conclusion you have drawn from this one example.

2802l-classic-pewter-cremation-urn---large-engraved_large.jpg

Can anyone name another time in the history of this Country when government sought to block medical doctors from prescribing an FDA approved medication?

Anyone?

Anyone?

This is from 01Jul20

Man that is some sick Leftist shit ....

This is from 01Jul20

Man that is some sick Leftist shit ....
Death is sick, mean and unforgiving. She had been taking the rheumatoid med(hydroxychloroquine)
for about six months before she died, I guess she never told the doc about the family history of heart attacks and strokes in the family.
My docs gave me Meloxicam but I stopped taking it over the heart attack increase issue.

I'm barely following the story but it seems that Democrats oppose a certain drug that might or might not cure COVID-19 simply because Trump said it might.

That's pretty damn stupid -- even for Democrats.
Just know everything the democrats say, and everything the left wing media reports and everything their mindless useful idiotic marxbots repeat what they told to say is designed to destroy the free market and designed to rip all power from we the people and given to cultural marxist leaders.

That is all you need to know and only thing relevant to the reality of our situation.

Democrats say they respect science but science gets kicked to the curb when Trump says a drug might work.
How would he know it works if there have been no trials to show it effectiveness on COVID-19?
I'm not here to argue whether or not Trump was right.

I'm here to argue that Democrats are pretty damn stupid to say a drug can't possibly cure COVID-19 simply because Trump said it might.

It's one thing to hate a man.

But it's a much worse thing to use your influence to stop a drug that might cure people of a deadly virus simply because you hate a man.

No, stupid. It's never been about the drug. The drug is not effective enough to pursue any further. Science already figured that out.

Democrats say they respect science but science gets kicked to the curb when Trump says a drug might work.

Almost makes me wonder if his mention of it was by design, in order to "discredit" the drug for half the (stupid partisan) population. Because we know that they're planning to make a massive fortune on the vaccine, and we can't have anything that undermines that, you know?

Cui bono? Always ask who benefits.

Forum List

Back