How did the GOP make your life better?

Trump is good on the stump.

Adolf was the same way.

These particular political geniuses know exactly how to lie to get gullible people to believe them.

Adolf was the same way.

These particular political geniuses know exactly how to lie to get gullible people to believe them.

So did Obama..

Absolutely. Obama was an inspiring mesmerizing speaker whereas Romney and McCain were as boring as watching paint dry.

The difference is that Obama and Adolf were telling the truth about what they wanted to do.

Adolf even wrote all about it in his book. And he did it all.

Trump was obstructed by Boehner.

Trump is not honest at all. Or else he is so extremely inept he does not know what he is saying.

Probably 50-50 ... half the time he is inept and the other half he is lying.

LBJ had the same problem though. So this is nothing new.

This is obviously not meant for the top 1%, but for anyone who is struggling financially (whether in deep poverty or just constantly trying to make ends meet), who votes Republican. Especially if you live in a red state/town.

My question is this:
How have Republican policies directly improved something in your life on a personal level, whether those policies were passed locally, by your state, or by the federal government?

I would like to hear about an actual improvement that happened as a result of Republican policy making, and not an anticipated one. How did it make your life situation better?

Easy. The GOP (or part of it anyway) got rid of Obama and Clinton and is in the process correcting Obama's dedicated attempts to ruin America.

This is obviously not meant for the top 1%, but for anyone who is struggling financially (whether in deep poverty or just constantly trying to make ends meet), who votes Republican. Especially if you live in a red state/town.

My question is this:
How have Republican policies directly improved something in your life on a personal level, whether those policies were passed locally, by your state, or by the federal government?

I would like to hear about an actual improvement that happened as a result of Republican policy making, and not an anticipated one. How did it make your life situation better?

Easy. The GOP (or part of it anyway) got rid of Obama and Clinton and is in the process correcting Obama's dedicated attempts to ruin America.
I suspect Yosemite Sam running against Hillary could have beaten her.

Adolf was the same way.

So did Obama..

Absolutely. Obama was an inspiring mesmerizing speaker whereas Romney and McCain were as boring as watching paint dry.

The difference is that Obama and Adolf were telling the truth about what they wanted to do.

Trump is not honest at all. Or else he is so extremely inept he does not know what he is saying.

I would say this would be interesting, but we all know you love propaganda, if it came out of a pigs ass , well spoken, you would buy it in a heartbeat.
Obama, McCain, Romney, Trump, Adolf, and I have nothing to do with your hurt butt and your pig's azz.

Wtf? You are easy to read, again you would follow a cows ass if it's well spoken...it's your MO.

But you don't read too good.

You are supposed to tell how the GOP made your life better, azzwipe.

So did Obama..

I would say this would be interesting, but we all know you love propaganda, if it came out of a pigs ass , well spoken, you would buy it in a heartbeat.
Obama, McCain, Romney, Trump, Adolf, and I have nothing to do with your hurt butt and your pig's azz.

Wtf? You are easy to read, again you would follow a cows ass if it's well spoken...it's your MO.

But you don't read too good.

You are supposed to tell how the GOP made your life better, azzwipe.

Oh that's easy..$12 bucks a pack smokes to $3.50 pack smokes in Jesus land...

Do the math

My question is this:

Why should GOVERNMENT have anything to do with "helping" anyone "personally". they need to just stay the fuck out of the way. Stick to the Constitution. Stop mandating bullshit.

In a democracy, the government is the people, no? You vote for representatives to speak for you and act on your behalf.

In the preamble to the constitution, one reason for drafting that document was to "promote the general welfare" of its people. If any government of the U.S. (town, state, federal) has to govern in accordance with the constitution (drafted by "we the people of the United States"), how is it supposed to promote the general welfare (and I know we're not talking about food stamps here) of the people it represents if they, as you say, should do nothing? Promoting suggests something active, not passive. In the preamble, it doesn't imply "defense", "justice" or "tranquility among citizens", as these are mentioned separately. So what is welfare then, if not something that directly benefits people? How can a government promote welfare simply by "staying the fuck away"?

The term is "promote", not "provide" as has come to be expected.

My question is this:

About as much as the Democratic policies did.

So...Republicans did nothing to improve your lives other than keep the Democrats away, which makes you happy in itself? I wasn't looking for "they will..." answers, or anything that involves the opposition. I want to know what good they did. Anyone?

It's implied. Your post implies if not that party then the other.

Both parties need division to stay in power. As long as people are fighting over scraps then nothing further need be done.

My question is this:

usually it's up to me to make my life better by the choices i make within the framework i am handed. both sides have done great things for this country and us as individuals.

both sides have royally shafted "we the people".

your point here seems self serving.

My question is this:

Republicans make my life better because for the most part they leave me alone. There are a few dems in the rep field we have to keep an eye on and it pisses me off when they go along with dems but it's far better than the constant democrat we must regulate every aspect of your life crap. That's the difference between a republican voter and democrat. Dems demand the government do something to make their lives better. Republicans just want the government to go away so we can make our own lives better.

My question is this:

They did it by not being Democrats for starters. We now have a good Supreme Court justice with more to come. 2, 3 maybe more. That insures the Constitution will live on and rights like the 2nd will be around for some time yet. With a Hillary win I believe that would have eroded quickly.

The stock market is doing well and industry seems to be bouncing back. More jobs is good for all of us. More drilling means better gas prices, as does the pipeline. Illegals are down and a wall will help keep it that way. That too is good for working Americans. Hope this helps.

My question is this:

Why should GOVERNMENT have anything to do with "helping" anyone "personally". they need to just stay the fuck out of the way. Stick to the Constitution. Stop mandating bullshit.

In a democracy, the government is the people, no? You vote for representatives to speak for you and act on your behalf.

In the preamble to the constitution, one reason for drafting that document was to "promote the general welfare" of its people. If any government of the U.S. (town, state, federal) has to govern in accordance with the constitution (drafted by "we the people of the United States"), how is it supposed to promote the general welfare (and I know we're not talking about food stamps here) of the people it represents if they, as you say, should do nothing? Promoting suggests something active, not passive. In the preamble, it doesn't imply "defense", "justice" or "tranquility among citizens", as these are mentioned separately. So what is welfare then, if not something that directly benefits people? How can a government promote welfare simply by "staying the fuck away"?

It's not hard to understand. Article I, Section 8 of the COTUS lays out the ENUMERATED POWERS. The Feds need to stick to those and ONLY THOSE.

My question is this:

Libtardz just don't get it.

We Conservatives don't look to the fucking government to make our kives better. We look to the government to get the fuck out of our way so we can make our OWN lives better.

Kives?

Damn auto spell correcting piece of shit phone!

This is obviously not meant for the top 1%, but for anyone who is struggling financially (whether in deep poverty or just constantly trying to make ends meet), who votes Republican.

My question is this:

Kennedys = Bushes. That Explains American Political Confusion.

Are you asking questions or demanding politically correct answers? Why not give us a multiple choice comprising acceptable replies?

Democrats were taken over by the Daddy-hating sons of wealthy Republicans. hillary clinton is typical of that. So your accusation is meaningless. The Birchers refuse to admit it, but Populists have taken over their party. Just as in the movie Joe (Peter Boyle, Susan Sarandon), a patriot induces a plutocrat to kill his own daughter. The Democrats are Preppy Progressives, so you snowflakes are being tricked just as much as the trailer-park GOPers and preach only self-gratifying fantasies about your power-hungry social-justice warlords.

we kept Hillary out of the White House & essentially ended her chances at any significant position ever again

she was very upset, said that her election loss was "very painful"

I hate that wench

seeing her unhappy makes me smile & also just makes me happy

furthermore, many people that I feel like are working to destroy this country are losing their minds and living in daily anguish

all of this makes me happy, to be honest

being happy ultimately makes a person more healthy & productive

so - there's that...
Slouching Towards a Slurpee

I feel the snowflakes' pain and feel good that they are in pain.

Forum List

Back