How did the GOP make your life better?

This is obviously not meant for the top 1%, but for anyone who is struggling financially (whether in deep poverty or just constantly trying to make ends meet), who votes Republican. Especially if you live in a red state/town.

My question is this:
How have Republican policies directly improved something in your life on a personal level, whether those policies were passed locally, by your state, or by the federal government?

I would like to hear about an actual improvement that happened as a result of Republican policy making, and not an anticipated one. How did it make your life situation better?

The GOP did not make my life better. The Democratic party didn't make my life better. I made my life better.
It's not the job of the government to make people's lives better.
Rugged individualist who apparently has no idea how advanced societies/economies work.

This is obviously not meant for the top 1%, but for anyone who is struggling financially (whether in deep poverty or just constantly trying to make ends meet), who votes Republican. Especially if you live in a red state/town.

My question is this:
How have Republican policies directly improved something in your life on a personal level, whether those policies were passed locally, by your state, or by the federal government?

I would like to hear about an actual improvement that happened as a result of Republican policy making, and not an anticipated one. How did it make your life situation better?

The GOP did not make my life better. The Democratic party didn't make my life better. I made my life better.
Rugged individualist who apparently has no idea how advanced societies/economies work.
Greed Is Suicide of the Soul

Rugged individualists run themselves ragged. Bitter, lonely, and anti-social, with a persecution complex that everybody but his plutocratic role models is out to get him, a "self-made man" becomes a self-destroyed zombie. His illusion of being independent is contradicted by the fact that he gets ahead by blindly following whatever the entrenched plutocracy tells him he has to do to please them, as he dances dangling in their spider web.

Why would they allow people with any pride to compete with their pre-positioned sons? Bootlickers have no pride because they have no talent to be proud of, except in their slurping tongues.

My question is this:

Hilary was kept out of the White House......and Judge Gorsuch was appointed to the Supreme Court...the rest.....Trump's executive orders are fixing the economy....the rest are ni the hands of congress....

My question is this:

In IL at least Rauner is saddled with super majorities in the house and senate, so there is not much he could do. However he did allow one of the high state income taxes on the middle class expire saving Illinoian 2% on the state income tax!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

How did the GOP make your life better?

by providing me with a never ending source of deep belly laughs ... everyone knows laughing is good for you.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

My question is this:

If "advanced societies" need the government to wipe people's asses, I want no part of it.

President Trump has been in office (count on your fingers if you need to lefties) about four months. The question should be "why didn't eight years of Obama make your life better"?

Forum List

Back